• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Does Ultima's comment on TOAA's influence in the cosmology found in the Neutral Zone mean that the entire cosmology there fluctuates depending on which writer is crafting the story?

Therefore, could the universe be finite or infinite according to the writer, or could Spider-Man possibly be on par with herald tiers?

Last edited:
Btw, I think that, since Doctor Strange without magic is already accepted to have street level Striking Strength and Durability, he should be "9-C, Varies from 5-A to Low 1-A with Artifacts and Spells", with the 9-C accounting for his physical AP.

Btw, I think that, since Doctor Strange without magic is already accepted to have street level Striking Strength and Durability, he should be "9-C, Varies from 5-A to Low 1-A with Artifacts and Spells", with the 9-C accounting for his physical AP.
We don't usually do that for people who are primarily spellcasters, in my experience.

Or 9-C physically, Varies from 5-A to Low 1-A with Magic.... .

Yours can work.

Or 9-C physically, Varies from 5-A to Low 1-A with Magic.... .

Yours can work.
For right now it should be the same, but I do definitely plan on adding more magic feats for Strange that are Low 1-A without needing prep, so I'll change it to your proposal when that happens.

We don't usually do that for people who are primarily spellcasters, in my experience.
I get that, but Strange has been shown in hand-to-hand combat in the comics.

Shame there are no pages for the Celestial artifacts (Deathseed, Lifeseed etc.). Are they not notable enough?

Does Ultima's comment on TOAA's influence in the cosmology found in the Neutral Zone mean that the entire cosmology there fluctuates depending on which writer is crafting the story?

Therefore, could the universe be finite or infinite according to the writer, or could Spider-Man possibly be on par with herald tiers?

bump.

Al Ewing is a GOAT!! He's really cooked in his run on Immortal Thor. Especially this scan. Which some of the information in it is:

1.Elder Gods, unlike other gods such as zeus, odin and other who created through stories and mortal believes, Elder Gods exist before humanity could name and shape them.
2.There were other Demiurges who exist before the seventh cosmos.
3.'Demiurge-To-Come' is Wiccan while 'Demiurge Primordial' is a creator of the Elder Gods.
4.Elder Gods. wheel, cycle, life (gaea) and deep magick? ( idk what it means) is stated to be the aspect of Demiurge Primordial.
5.Elder Gods were stated to be the living concept.

Al Ewing is a GOAT!! He's really cooked in his run on Immortal Thor. Especially this scan. Which some of the information in it is:

1.Elder Gods, unlike other gods such as zeus, odin and other who created through stories and mortal believes, Elder Gods exist before humanity could name and shape them.
3.'Demiurge-To-Come' is Wiccan while 'Demiurge Primordial' is a creator of the Elder Gods.
4.Elder Gods. wheel, cycle, life (gaea) and deep magick? ( idk what it means) is stated to be the aspect of Demiurge Primordial.
Is there some implications that this being is above TOAA too? Is TOAA mentioned in that comic?

For the most part it was known. it just added extra to compliment the origin for the Elder Gods better as Al Ewing took the idea that the Demiurge birthed them.

Is there some implications that this being is above TOAA too? Is TOAA mentioned in that comic?
That specific issue does not mention the One Above All. That Demiurge isn’t more powerful but the One Above All has Demiurgic fire when things were being birth from his spark as mentioned in Incredible Hulk by Philip K. Johnson.

Last edited:
Speaking of Immortal Thor:

So Thor's existence is breaking reality as he moves through the world, and he is an other-dimensional being outside of the standard universe (not all of 616, just the normal universe).

Also we still haven't put BDE2 for his soul transcending dimensions on his profile.

That specific issue does not mentioned the One Above All. That Demiurge isn’t more powerful but the One Above All has Demiurgic fire when things were being birth from his spark as mentioned in Incredible Hulk by Philip K. Johnson.
Oh, what about mother of horrors? Is she the reason that elder gods are corrupted like it happened to set and cthon(sorry for the spelling).

Oh, what about mother of horrors? Is she the reason that elder gods are corrupted like it happened to set and cthon(sorry for the spelling).
I wouldn’t say so and that’s really because we have no direct concrete links to stories like G.O.D.S, Hulk, or Thor just yet. The Elder Gods planned this long ago and well the Mothers hasn’t directly appeared as we’re only seeing her creations come from which the One Above All hid their face and beauty and when they do, they just die to Hulk.

I wouldn’t say so and that’s really because we have no direct concrete links to stories like G.O.D.S, Hulk, or Thor just yet. The Elder Gods planned this long ago and well the Mothers hasn’t directly appeared as we’re only seeing her creations come from which the One Above All hid their face and beauty and when they do, they just die to Hulk.
Btw who sealed the mother of horrors? Is it TOAA?

Thor doesn’t scale to the Void nor did he destroy the Tree. Yggdrasil is symbolic as the Tree of Life which also is similar to Kabbalah. Though this messes up lots of stuff even if the same author wrote it.

Some new stuff from this week's comics (that I've read)
Dr. Strange is notified if someone enters the Sanctum Santorum (though strong enough magic users can still sneak in)
ABLVV87o614fpNOCpVOJ7gSp8hS3vGqNM5vrAz_mRkOYsy-yT0PFH9SFLcujVY9yTV47D9Rda-VTP46PurKWHIyrH0FsMRaKd4e-YrpCV9B7PwJQTQvHIs4s1600.png

Reed not only has his own time platform
ABLVV84IFn2Kpl0fApQq3qT8l0pGRo3kHLPtEUtCgRwYK_0tqFRwNWdORmhITTKp7CQc_OJ6DhFw5hB8aRtyRFTu84vBMcqXpnLBlFfZZ9erC5UFkvAbSrss1600.png

But he also has 3D printers that can print human bodies that are real enough to fool Rama-Tut
ABLVV879--Nw5jDn3mlhboaWwVnyN0xs6zzfDG8wiu5gC-bbHpj0wsoiq1qCZ9ll_zjQ6zQhNlKcEa4AIL38OCNIBQTbD5dK5-i4pjSKcjbqerNYrnKocREs1600.png

Also he now has a gun specifically made to counter time travelers
ABLVV86MqKLvPtLEuMQnAA0ePEwjNH-pGt2wCwjdoMlW2wZuMXIpYirEMwgQYKNQiJggd2-uoayLp-bL9WpZtwEDYEKkhhvqZxcLpp3b5O2ysFqpu9_hZGMs1600.png

Also the entire Fantastic Four can read Braile
ABLVV84NWinKXLz3wG0hgfx_YtGSWYU9SXU3Uk2Mn8jyhISuy7hrj-h5P7DBuSfaZByWyu-80laj5q97frJy2NzuDwWmDRUSVNCpBDQpldh45SCg21IFRXss1600.png

In X-Men news, Jean can keep a person's consciousness alive in her head even if their body is destroyed. Synch uses her powers to do this to Talon and it basically leaves him bedridden but that's because of the strain his body takes when he uses his powers on a mutant who isn't nearby so Jean shouldn't have the same problem, or at least not to the same level
ABLVV84oE9QU3vWgHSFxYVAVgf7bhrXBMGk8PFydMUBVen0_EUOJfFdtlyRVoI0wWKbNe7Kym0ktuhbXfXRa9nSx0EEvlSNbsJyJK40q11I0vVx7zhSdB3Is1600.png

ABLVV84I66tc0Q36mNQOOyqGvXJWCHoXjzjtipg1vchsycBFubAj2oB6ufKPBT4QG9tlt60b3dYo2Tuyt-gXRGM6iwPEvN185WUBHya5XNoYvAsWrAxl_vc=s1600

Also the newest version of Nimrod is immune to being damaged via Kitty's ability to disrupt tech while phasing through it.
ABLVV86zl2y74ZNvV64fUXdI0qQEgyHoGtHoa2n8NXgjqninDyiqiqODc43RU07DrHRFmTeGZbdrSY9NgHgzdFi4wrGbCBnUeC2mRsUiZHcpo1FBCcJmpQQs1600.png

Last edited:

Guys please evaluate this 😭

I was looking for the general MCU thread, but after reaching page 40 of General discussion, I got tired of searching, so I put it here, if there is a better place, please tell me...

So... this happened, as a result the start of 5-A is at 3.8 Yottatons instead of 2.7
I started reviewing verses that I cared about even a little, and found part of the 5-A of the MCU comes from scaling above this calculation
The change of the initial limit of 5-A still allows them to reach it, or not?

I was looking for the general MCU thread, but after reaching page 40 of General discussion, I got tired of searching, so I put it here, if there is a better place, please tell me...

So... this happened, as a result the start of 5-A is at 3.8 Yottatons instead of 2.7
I started reviewing verses that I cared about even a little, and found part of the 5-A of the MCU comes from scaling above this calculation
The change of the initial limit of 5-A still allows them to reach it, or not?
https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-phase-5-general-discussion-thread.148878/page-146 is the MCU general thread.

@Antvasima I would like permission to add an Infinite Speed Feat to the Astral Form page as a supporting speed feat.

As the panel shows, Strange's Astral Form moved so fast that time was literally stilled and Clea was suspended in time. Thus, an Infinite speed feat, although since Astral Form speed already goes up to Immeasurable it'd be more supporting than anything.

What are our current accepted standards regarding this issue?

What are our current accepted standards regarding this issue?
To quote the page:

For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen .

For why Umar isn't frozen in the scan, she is currently accepted as having Infinite Speed even outside the Dark Dimension.

Back