• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I meant infinite speed for Marvel Comics and astral forms there.
We accept Astral Forms as varying but going up to Immeasurable in speed (with NO ONE ELSE scaling to this speed).

Bro cooked something

Here's a Satannish feat/statement for anyone who might need it (bottom right panel).
x75QjagdCiBkIUJqknxyvPx7AHSlSbEhU02pweWWTPzSc9sNirt4wIak8-dZBd2dnu8pmFUA3IZi=s0
Source: Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme (Vol. 1) #30; 1991

Was thinking you had quit on Angela

I wonder how Thor and his stronger keys would benefit from this🤔?
As of right now, he and Loki would get the P&A of basic magic and resistance to those same powers.

I considered making a subsection for Asgardian magic, but realized it mostly Thor's powers with a bit of Loki and Odin and as such take way too long and needlessly take up even more space.

But basic magic still means they have and resist stuff like concept hax.

Not too sure if anyone here has been keeping up with the new Ultimate universe but I've made a couple sandboxes for some characters. Would anybody be interested in helping out with profiles and verse creation? Here's what I made so far:
These are some really good profiles, wow. Even if there's a lack of content for now, lmao.

The idea of two gods being Moon Knight is so ******* stupid though...

These are some really good profiles, wow. Even if there's a lack of content for now, lmao.
Thanks but honestly there being such little content right now is why I'm able to put so much detail into it lol.
The idea of two gods being Moon Knight is so ******* stupid though...
I'm interested to see where it goes but yeah Moon Knight not being an avatar of Khonshu definitely is a choice. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a more conventional Moon Knight down the road after Ultimate Black Panther.
And sure, I can help.
Nice glad to hear. I haven't read Ultimate Invasion yet and The Ultimates along with Ultimate X-Men are coming out soon so there's definitely some profiles I missed or are going to need to be made that you can claim if you want. Also a verse page needs to be made down the road, should we just call it Earth-6160?

Back