• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Thanks but honestly there being such little content right now is why I'm able to put so much detail into it lol.
I mean, yeah. It's easier to organize everything and we, for now, have an easy path to look for feats since he has only 1 run.

I'm interested to see where it goes but yeah Moon Knight not being an avatar of Khonshu definitely is a choice. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a more conventional Moon Knight down the road after Ultimate Black Panther.
The worse part is that they don't have anything in common to his 616-counter part, NOT EVEN HIS ABSOLUTE STYLE. It's mid and I'm a sad man.

I missed or are going to need to be made that you can claim if you want
Probably going to check out Invasion, not really X-Men since I'm a hater, lmao.

Also a verse page needs to be made down the road, should we just call it Earth-6160?
Yeah? It is the new 6160 and the old one is gone. Maybe Current 6160/Ultimate and Old 6160/Ultimate. (I still prefer to just call it Earth-6160)

I wish I knew.

I also personally think he should have at least the P&A of the OG 1984 Beyonder and of Cosmic Cubes since he should at the very least scale above them.
Oh wait, I just realized you and Ultima had discussed this before.
High 1-B people (from what I can tell): Odin, Zeus, Skyfather Hercules, Thor with Odinforce, Base Herald of Thunder, and God Blast, Uatu (no idea how he scales to Odin or High 1-B but this is what I've heard), Moderately Fed Galactus, Doom with prep/tech and absorption

High 1-A: Rune King Thor & Herald of Thunder with Absorption and God Blast, Life Bringer Galactus, Ones who Sit Above in Shadow

God Emperor Doom would either be Low 1-A via scaling above the IG, or High 1-A since Reed with his powers brough back the Marvel Multiverse.

Low 1-A: Dark Phoenix (via scaling above Giraud due to being the most powerful Phoenix force host), Shuma Gorath, Ant-Man at max size
High 1-A for that is a no-go. Dan Slott's run of Silver Surfer made it clear that the Incursions didn't actually destroy Eternity's "body", just emptied him of universes and caused a sort of reboot on his consciousness (Hence him being reborn as himself instead of a whole other entity, as it went with the previous cosmoses). Reed really just remade a few universes and then Eternity's own internal systems did the rest (That, or Molecule Man did, seeing as he's described as the "demiurge" of the Eighth Cosmos and the one actually responsible for putting the wheel of time back in motion)
In other words, we can't use Reed restoring the omniverse to argue for High 1-A God Emperor Doom since that feat never scaled to the entirety of Multi-Eternity. We probably can't give G.E.D. High 1-A scaling based solely on having "the powers of the Beyonders either," since using extra-dimensional energy doesn't scale you to that power source in its prime state (hence why DC speedsters and lanterns don't scale to the fundamental forces inherently). So at that point, we'd only get High 1-A G.E.D. if we had evidence that his reserves of Beyonder energy equated to the power of a single Beyonder (or could otherwise exert power on that level).

Oh wait, I just realized you and Ultima had discussed this before.

In other words, we can't use Reed restoring the omniverse to argue for High 1-A God Emperor Doom since that feat never scaled to the entirety of Multi-Eternity. We probably can't give G.E.D. High 1-A scaling based solely on having "the powers of the Beyonders either," since using extra-dimensional energy doesn't scale you to that power source in its prime state (hence why DC speedsters and lanterns don't scale to the fundamental forces inherently). So at that point, we'd only get High 1-A G.E.D. if we had evidence that his reserves of Beyonder energy equated to the power of a single Beyonder (or could otherwise exert power on that level).
That's why I just said in the recent CRT I made that he just has the powers of a normal cosmic cube

I am planning on revising Silver Surfer in the future (albeit not until my magic stuff is done), so yes, thank you!

nice feats there. It is a recreation of the udgrad myth but more insane. The thread of the giant bag was actually the thread of eternity, thor wrestled with lady death, there is mention of ugdrad odin and ugrad loki magic more powerful than loki. Loki can sense encahntess and co changing the narrative of thor story

Last edited:
Quick question. It seems largely accepted that the Vishanti and those who scale directly to them are High 1-B, but why precisely is that?
From Galactus's profile:

Agamotto being one-third of the Vishanti, who are comparable to Slorioth, a pan-dimensional entity whose totality is vast beyond what any single dimensionality could hope to contain,[42] extending over all higher dimensions, of which[43] there is[44] an[45] infinite number.[46][47]

Also, Agamotto himself matched Galactus without any issues.

Also, I copied my Marvel Magic revisions sandbox onto a new page, put that entire mess into tabbers for the sake of organization:

Thoughts? If it's still messy, it's due to me being new at using tabbers.
Oh wait, actually... I noticed you started a small section on Limbo magic. Do you think you could actually leave that to me? I've been doing heavy work on Limbo-related stuff myself (this is my main profile, then these are some of my others).

Oh wait, actually... I noticed you started a small section on Limbo magic. Do you think you could actually leave that to me? I've been doing heavy work on Limbo-related stuff myself (this is my main profile, then these are some of my others).
Sure! I mainly just want the soulsword stuff since its magic nullification is important for a few things.

If you want we can talk about it on discord.

venom-war-promo-art-eddie-and-dylan-leading-armies.png

So... Another symbiote event? And it's a civil war-like one? 💀

I didn't even knew legion had a page
This was long overdue, I had to replace Legion’s profile image just a couple days ago since it was just so bad.

Since Loki's current P&A section...sucks, to be honest, is there any way we can replace his current P&A with this masterpiece:

Even without scans (though it gives references for all its justifications), it's light years ahead of his current P&A section.
It's beautiful...
spider-man-holy-shit.gif

On a side note, does anyone think Dr. Strange could be upgraded to Extraordinary Genius Intelligence?
At least Genius (The most powerful sorcerer in his universe, fought for thousands of years in a magical war, created his own forms of magic and mastered nearly every single one of its forms present across existence. The leading authority on magic and mystical related subjects, highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, and possesses a vast amount of experience regarding nearly every conceivable type of foe)
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

If Bruce Banner and Spider-Man are examples of extraordinary geniuses, Dr. Strange should definitely be one too.

I don't think the wiki accept's Newton's Third Law as the default assumption for scaling durability.
That's not specifically the argument being made there.

What i'm arguing there are that the swords, due to being able to clash with one another, are able to survive and block attacks that scale to that tier (The swords can survive attacks from other swords with similar AP). That's different ftom 3rd law scaling, which argues that in virtue of being able to endure the force of one's own movement, you'd scale to your AP.

Edit: To put it simply, the 3rd law isn’t what gives them that tier, their ability to clash with similar ap weapons does.

Last edited:
That's not specifically the argument being made there.

What i'm arguing there are that the swords, due to being able to clash with one another, are able to survive and block attacks that scale to that tier (The swords can survive attacks from other swords with similar AP). That's different ftom 3rd law scaling, which argues that in virtue of being able to endure the force of one's own movement, you'd scale to your AP.

Edit: To put it simply, the 3rd law isn’t what gives them that tier, their ability to clash with similar ap weapons does.
So the swords own durability that is?

Back