• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revising Storm again

soulusboy

He/Him
I am proposing an upgrade but mostly p&a additions.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Soulusboy/Slight_storm_revisions

This on her page
  • Also, that Storm managed to damage X-Man at a time when the latter was capable of creating a separate universe, is considered as an outlier.

We can remove it and update her ap, this wouldn't be an outlier with her Omega level abilities, or she tapped into her godhead as she does directly call out X-Man for playing God when she is one. Storm is implied heavily to be the only one in this massive fight capable of harming him so that the telepaths, Jean Grey included, could get into his/their mind. This would be Low 2-C going off of Nate creating a universe and Legion's tiering.

Storm harming Nate Grey/Legion, Uncanny X-men (2018) #10

Last edited:
Hmmm, I'm unsure about that scaling to Frost's Diamond form, from Storm's description, it seems a much more situational and calculated attack than an average Striking Power, even going into details to where she should attack, those being specific stress points

I agree with the Hax additions

If scaling to Emma is deemed unusable, my other suggestion is: higher or far higher with powers.

She has performed a similar feat in X-Men Red #15 although in this case she created an iceberg and threw it at an amped monster.

Last edited:
Like I said in other threads I'm Marveled out.

If I find the free time I guess I'll look into it, but considering we let plenty of other characters scale to Tier High 1-B or High 1-A now Storm maxing out at Low 2-C probably isn't that extreme.
Yes, that is true.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Any other feat remotely close to this?

If this is a feat for her godhead the only other notable feat currently would be defeating the Adversary. (Idk what the Adversary scales to)

If it's a base feat then we have

The Trion Feat (Once again idk how high they scale) Me and Ant paused discussion on this feat when I brought it up in an earlier thread because more input was needed. While the Trion dimension does operate under a different set of physics, Storm herself says explicitly that her connection to them/ the reason she's able to fight and overpower them is they are elemental forces, Earth, Air, Water. - X-Men(1991) #88 and Uncanny X-Men (1963) #369

Harmed Shadow King possessed Legion enough to force him to retreat. -Uncanny X-Men #280

With help from dying Magneto, blasted Uranos enough to make him bleed and drop to his knees. - A.X.E.: Judgment Day #4
- Uranos was previously shown as relative to Legion in power.

Capable of harming Phoenix Emma Frost, to the point that Emma can be seen bracing for impact. - Avengers vs. X-Men #11

Last edited:
Well, Legion does not have any significant physical durability. He is a psychic glass cannon as far as I am aware.

I'm not as familiar with Legion as I am with Storm, so if the Shadow King Legion feat is unusable I'll strike it.

What currently needs to be evaluated here?

Okay. Please write down all of the relevant AP information that needs to be evaluated in a single post. 🙏

Okay. Please write down all of the relevant AP information that needs to be evaluated in a single post. 🙏
Also this on her page

• Also, that Storm managed to damage X-Man at a time when the latter was capable of creating a separate universe, is considered as an outlier.
We can remove it and update her ap, this wouldn't be an outlier with her Omega level abilities, or she tapped into her godhead as she does directly call out X-Man for playing God when she is one. This would be Low 2-C going off of Nate creating a universe and Legion's tiering.

Storm harming Nate Grey/Legion, Uncanny X-men (2018) #10

If this is a feat for her godhead the only other notable feat currently would be defeating the Adversary. (Idk what the Adversary scales to)

If it's a base feat then we have

The Trion Feat (Once again idk how high they scale) Me and Ant paused discussion on this feat when I brought it up in an earlier thread because more input was needed. While the Trion dimension does operate under a different set of physics, Storm herself says explicitly that her connection to them/ the reason she's able to fight and overpower them is they are elemental forces, Earth, Air, Water. - X-Men(1991) #88 and Uncanny X-Men (1963) #369

Harmed Shadow King possessed Legion enough to force him to retreat. -Uncanny X-Men #280

With help from dying Magneto, blasted Uranos enough to make him bleed and drop to his knees. - A.X.E.: Judgment Day #4
- Uranos was previously shown as relative to Legion in power.

Capable of harming Phoenix Emma Frost, to the point that Emma can be seen bracing for impact. - Avengers vs. X-Men #11

Also a note about Storm harming Nate Grey. Iceman reached up to high 1-B by tapping into his power more than he has before, so Storm going up to low 2-C wouldn’t be out of the range of omega level mutants and at that moment she is at an emotional peak because of what Nate did to her so she is likely tapping into more power than she normally would.

The issue is, legion has unknown durability on the site, harming him, or gaining his attention with an attack, won't actually propel her to low2c, even if it's accepted

The person she’s hurting in this feat would be a mix of Nate Grey and Legion, with Nate having been amped by the life seed and with his own feat. If scaling is still deemed unusable the note should still be removed or have its reasoning altered.

The other feats listed like harming phoenix Emma frost and Uranos (who also scales to Legion) could be used to support her ap.

I agree with all the power/abilities additions. As for the AP, the outlier argument has been addressed already, so that's not worth mentioning. Now, if phoenix force Emma scales similarly to phoenix force Magik (we don't seem to have many casual phoenix force avatar profiles to go off of), then I could support a 3-C rating. The main argument against the Low 2-C suggestion is that legion has unknown durability, right? Unless OP can find another way to scale Storm to his AP besides harming him, I'll have to be neutral on that.

Back