• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Protagonist meets The Archetype - Protagonist-kun vs SCP-2786

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
SCP-2786 enters Kusoge just before the beginning of the game. Due to this, the story and narrator is confused about who is the true protagonist. Protagonist-ku senses this and finds out the source of this disturbance. The two meet.

There can only be one.

Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Protag-kun
There can only be one lead in this setting...

SCP2786-2
I couldn't agree more...

May the best lead win.

They pretty much cancel each other out in terms of plot. Both control it on a Low 2-C level. If it's down to basic abilities, I guess 2786 does not have that many resistances. But it can however negate durability literally because the plot demands it.

I'm not kidding, he can negate dura because it's his role to always win.

But, protag gets his powernull by nulling someone elses plot that was on his own level, beyond that, protag-kuns game has limitless savefiles, and endings from alternate savefiles are remembered...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Power Nullification (classmate-kun apparently was the protagonist, and lost his plot armor, face and identifying characteristics becoming an average NPC once protag-kun arrived to Japan)
That seems more like power removal then power null. But yeah, like I said, it doesn't seem like he can activate it by will, and we have no idea if it'll even work on SCP-2786

it activates passivly and it works on 4D plot manipulation from 2c to possibly 2B. I see no way for her to realisticly resist it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it activates passivly and it works on 4D plot manipulation from 2c to possibly 2B. I see no way for her to realisticly resist it.
How does nulling the original protagonist qualify for 4D 2-C to possibly 2-B plot manip

The plot of the game affects all of reality, which has at least one timeline, possibly limitless (there is no limiter on the amount of savefiles, actions done in one savefile will be remembered in other savefiles)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The plot of the game affects all of reality, which has at least one timeline, possibly limitless (there is no limiter on the amount of savefiles, actions done in one savefile will be remembered in other savefiles)
Ok then I agree. I think this should be elaborated on in the profile though. In that case, the Protag just nulls anything SCP-2786 can do and win.

Back