• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Bird Attacks Little Fox (Opila Bird vs. SCP-1294)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Hugh.jpg
It's been quite a long time since one of my favorite SCP additions have been utilized, let's do this thing.

It was mostly another uneventful day within the cursed walls of Kindergarten, and one of its residents was patroling the area near the infamous Ball Pit, when it noticed something...peculiar. Sitting there, near the edge of the giant abyss lay a small fox, one which definitely did not belong in its territory. As the fox turned to meet its gaze, an intense stare-down ensued as the bird grew closer and closer to its prey.

In the blue corner, we have the Opila Bird from Garten of Banban, and in the red corner, we have SCP-1294 from the SCP Foundation.

image0.jpg

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • This fight takes place near the Ball Pit in BanBan's Kindgergarten, giving the Opila Bird the home-field advantage.
  • Speed is not equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• The Hole Bird: 0
  • The Laughing Fox: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

I don't know why it's not there anymore but Opila has Inorganic Physiology due to being made out of Givanium and I saw someone mention on the SCP-999 match that SCP-682 won't be affected by SCP-1294 due to being inorganic. Therefore, this is a stomp because the fox can't do anything.

Good thing to note. Thank you for the explanation. I'll close this one, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back