• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Foundation Vs The Hive (Scp Vs Venefica) (Grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
It Was A Sunny Day At The Y-City Colony
Everything was Going all Right Until-
Scp-953 Bursts In an Panicked state
The Bees Immediately Rushed At Her
The Polymorphic Kitsune Immediately transformed Into An Kitsune And Ran TO the Exit You Know Who The Bees Hit Instead?
"HOLY, CRAP THERE'S ALOT OF ANOMALIES IN HERE!"
"Then Let's Contain them!" The Mtf Leader said
"Not ON MY WATCH!" Swarm Said.
"IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN!" Selbus Said.
The Two Teams Rushed At Each Other
Both Are 7-B
The Teams Are Both 1km apart
Battle Takes Place In Y-City Bee Colony
Normal Mtfs Only (But I will be including alternate Valkyries)
Battle Music
"While the rest of mankind dwells in the light, we must stand in the darkness to fight it, contain it, and shield it from the eyes of the public, so that others may live in a sane and normal world. We secure. We contain. We protect.":

"The army we've created together... It's unstoppable. There is no hero out there who could douse the flame of our resolve. Swarm, my king, the time has come for us to fight. To conquer these humans. No more hiding, no more waiting. Swarm... Our colony shall reign supreme!": 3

"We Had To Sell This Vs Thread Because Of Budget Cuts" (Incon):

THIS WILL HAVE AN ANIMATION IN THE FUTURE

Last edited:
I'm not sure what all The Foundation has in this key, so could you give a quick rundown?
Guns, Vehicles, Amnestics (Memory Manip), Stealth, Explosion Manip, Acid Manip, Fire Manip, Non-Physical Interaction, Size Manip, Perception Manip, Bfr (Not Including Special Mtfs Like Ará Orún)

Okay, with the Y-City Bee Colony has 65,000 members, the vast majority of which are 'normal' bee Monsters. They get far more dangerous when in groups and are aware of how to use military-like formations to be more effective. The bees are about as large as a human child, but they are kinda fat too. Their legs are sharp.

According to the scenario, the hive itself is under attack, and a few thousand bees are going to stream out to attack. Apis, Selbus, Twizzlix, and Varrora are going to be the first 'main' bees to do anything, while a majority of the bee Monsters are staying inside the hive like normal. Nectrus, Hacchi, and Swarm are on standby with the Queen because she doesn't want to risk her favorite minions unless this proves to be a real threat.

The other four, however, she's willing to sacrifice. The combined sounds of all these bees buzzing should cause a massive hindrance and shake the land.

Edit: They can all also restore wounds by going into the hive and eating honey.

Okay, with the Y-City Bee Colony has 65,000 members, the vast majority of which are 'normal' bee Monsters. They get far more dangerous when in groups and are aware of how to use military-like formations to be more effective. The bees are about as large as a human child, but they are kinda fat too. Their legs are sharp.

According to the scenario, the hive itself is under attack, and a few thousand bees are going to stream out to attack. Apis, Selbus, Twizzlix, and Varrora are going to be the first 'main' bees to do anything, while a majority of the bee Monsters are staying inside the hive like normal. Nectrus, Hacchi, and Swarm are on standby with the Queen because she doesn't want to risk her favorite minions unless this proves to be a real threat.

The other four, however, she's willing to sacrifice. The combined sounds of all these bees buzzing should cause a massive hindrance and shake the land.

Edit: They can all also restore wounds by going into the hive and eating honey.
Imagine Your Wife Sacrifices you and keeps some others safe because they're her favorites 😔

So According to a Search there are about hundreds of Mtfs (Possibly with backups) The 4 Main Bees Get Stomped I Believe
They All Have 9-B Durability whilst The Mtfs Has 7-B Ap Tho... According to the stories I Read they are most likely going to incap them to take them to the foundation itself

Imagine Your Wife Sacrifices you and keeps some others safe because they're her favorites 😔
That's just the way Vacteria is 🗿

So According to a Search there are about hundreds of Mtfs (Possibly with backups) The 4 Main Bees Get Stomped I Believe
They All Have 9-B Durability whilst The Mtfs Has 7-B Ap Tho... According to the stories I Read they are most likely going to incap them to take them to the foundation itself
Yeah the four 9-B bees wouldn't have been useful in this either way, even the regular bee monsters working together will do more

Fun Fact I Was Looking through the mtf's prowess and found MTF Beta-777 ("Hecate's Spear") Dr. Hecate refrence?

Maybe Some Foundation members crash right in the hive With The Cars And Maybe Run Over Da Bees.

Edit: Now that I Think about the bees will just fly but that's not saying the Hive Could collapse!

Fun Fact I Was Looking through the mtf's prowess and found MTF Beta-777 ("Hecate's Spear") Dr. Hecate refrence?

LOL perhaps 🗿 🗿

Maybe Some Foundation members crash right in the hive With The Cars And Maybe Run Over Da Bees.

Edit: Now that I Think about the bees will just fly but that's not saying the Hive Could collapse!
Yeah the Bees always fly, but the hive also takes up most of the innards of a large mountain, so to collapse it it would take an attack that is at least 7-A, and neither team is allowed to use anything past 7-B

I Think They'll Start Shooting Once they see that The Bees Start flying and maybe they'll use explosives.

I Think They'll Start Shooting Once they see that The Bees Start flying and maybe they'll use explosives.
The bees will bounce themselves off of the walls like a pinball machine to stay unpredictable. They’ll charge momentum and crash into any enemy or enemy vehicle which enters the hives hallways

(Note: the hive is pretty maze-like and hard to get through)

The bees will bounce themselves off of the walls like a pinball machine to stay unpredictable. They’ll charge momentum and crash into any enemy or enemy vehicle which enters the hives hallways

What's Stopping the Alt Valkyries from bfr'ing' Da Bees?

Also Yeah... The Mtf Will Most likely get lost

Probably nothing really, but Vacteria is able to use her great senses and take over the bees minds, so she would sense beforehand that they would be bfr’d and have a chance to get them out of there or plan again it
I think after seeing the avoid bfr thing a bunch And Noticing the queen a couple of Mtf's will start to walk up to the Queen

The Queen is around the center, and they will certainly encounter Nectrus or Hacchi or Swarm before they arrive. The bees are able to perfectly navigate the hive
But Here's the thing If the bee's get too close the Mtf's can either use Amnestics or just throw Explosives or use the chemicals
HECK THE MTFS CAN BFR THE BEES IF THEY GET TOO CLOSE!

Amnestics-Completely mindwipe people of past events in the highest showings I Remember seeing that the Amnestics makes people forget a person.

Nectrus and Hachi would be in the most danger of that, but Swarm can use King Bee Plating and cast massive lightning attacks without being very close. By curbing them through the hive, he can inflict great damage by catching the people who are lost off guard

Nectrus and Hachi would be in the most danger of that, but Swarm can use King Bee Plating and cast massive lightning attacks without being very close. By curbing them through the hive, he can inflict great damage by catching the people who are lost off guard
That's Going to Be Alot Danger for the Mtf's but There's Size Manip to make the mtf's smol so Swarm Can't See em'

Also City Level Explosions Can Harm Swarm!

Also, This Exist for Flying:

• MTF Lambda-4 ("Birdwatchers")
Mobile Task Force Lambda-4 specializes in the identification, tracking, and containment of airborne biological anomalies, especially anomalous avian organisms.

Swarm could have the lightning make contact with the ground and explode them, since he can’t sense where they are exactly from deep in the hive anyway
Small Comic I Made Out of This Lol
BrlqCOS.png

Swarm could have the lightning make contact with the ground and explode them, since he can’t sense where they are exactly from deep in the hive anyway
In All Seriousness Yea Don't Think He'll Survive 😅

What's Stopping Mtf to Just Keep throwing the bombs?

Depends on what the bombs do to either the bees, the hive, or both
According To The Profile The Bombs Are... Hydrogen Bombs
Also Like You Said The Bombs Would Barely Break The Hive As It's Built To be As Wide/Durable As An Moutain
Edit:
It'd Most Likely Be Like This (Maybe):1-9 Bombs:
Swarm: "Hah! You Can't Kill ME WHEN IM IN MY KING FORM!"
10-19 Bombs:
Swarm: "H-HAH I-Is That All You Got?"
20-30 Bombs:
Swarm: Dead Or Unconscious

Last edited:
Back