• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Souls: Ressurection and tier 4 GG

Magic: The Gathering: Basically any competent spellcaster GG

Bloodborne: Ressurection, tier 4, passive mindhax, and non corporeality GG

Berserk (Verse): I think the ant actually wins here. Idea of Evil can be removed by just killing all humans, which a 6-A can do pretty quickly.

Cthulhu Mythos: I don't know what do you guys think

Darkest Dungeo: Ancestor outspeeds, outhaxxes, and in some cases out APs. Other party members, assuming a tier 5 highball, can one shot and are faster. The Sleeper keeps it trapped in its weird time vortex thing.

Destiny: Yeah the ant can't really do anything to people who matter.

Warhammer 40,000: The verse is huge. In some contexts it's some terror that kills millions of imperial guard troops, and in others it's literally nothing. The verse as a whole>? Hell no.

Salt and Sanctuary: AP is similar, but the ant can't beat the rez. Even with the speed disadvantage the Saltborn only needs to win once.

Hotline Miami: As the verse isn't that much stronger than reality, ant easily solos.

Hollow Knight (Verse): 6-A bug beats 9-B bugs, who would have guessed?

Super Smash Bros.: Dies to a tier 2.

The Legend of Zelda: Does not solo this verse.

DOOM: Ironically, some random ass Lost Soul has a better shot than Doomguy himself.

Uhh I guess my pfp is just a confused YHVH. Both are yellow heads, and someone changed my name to YHVH on a discord server so

Just verses you like or feel like putting here.

If we count Low 2-C and 3-A GoW wank, then Kratos soloes by virtue of being a god slayer.

God Slayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>God tiers of my verses

Honestly, i'm not even all that sure he should have that first key, he (and everyone else) just kinda suddenly become capable of damaging a 2-A. It's also inaccurate, he is 2-A before becoming an administrator, but, then again, that profile is pretty bad.

Silver Quill

He runs for his life twice a week, and three times on leap years

He also survived universe explosion shenanigans

Genericstickman said:
I'm unsure what tier Lancer is so I don't know if he can solo my favourite verse
Right now, based on the first chapter, he's relatively high 9-B with subsonic reactions.

So I think he reasonably solos most popular verses in fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back