• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uhh…

Castlevania: It's fodder monsters are 8-C with Mid-Godlybso no

Sonic the Hedgehog: He beats up the fodder wall level characters and then gets beat by everyone else

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Speedwagon throws his hat (but in all seriousness he probably gets hax killed by people with stands)

Street Fighter: He beats up Dan so Lancer still keeps his dignity

It's actually Power of Pope Kirby, blessed by YHVH himself in order to solo your puny verses

You forgot my Kryptonian heritage.

Darkanine said:
Generic stickman stands no chance against Greymon or The Lich, so I think i'm fine.
Uhhh...

Also, as I don´t know who Garg´s pic is, I can´t tell.

Edit: Now that he stated it, well, she gets wrecked up even by Barney.

Bleh, Uni-Power Spider-Man takes care of this easy without spilling any blood.

I also find it funny that a round golden ball from some random Ubisoft universe no bigger than a large apple has the power to rival one of the most famous anime series' ultimate trump-cards. (That being Naruto's Infinite Tsukuyomi)

She is 9-A+ in durability/striking strength. Her weapons range from 9-A+ to High 8-C.

Her combat speed is Supersonic+, travel speed is Superhuman

Wizard of Oz: She blitzes and one-shots pretty much everybody (unless we take that super vague statement of a Low 2-C God existing in the verse, but we probably shouldn't, since it is only mentioned in two lines in a spin-off).

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Most characters in the verse could blitz.

One Piece: Might have a chance against East Blue, but loses to Alabasta and onwards.

Doctor Who: Gets 11-Ded.

I see.

Valkyria Chronicles and Revolution: She solos

PMMM: Blitzes everyone until she meets Final form Tart, who kills her and gets Low 2-C'd, only the god tiers survive.

Epic Battle Fantasy: She gets killed by the BH2 cast, which leads to everyone minus Godcat dying to the Low 2-C destruction

RWBY: Take a wild guess

I'm a meme and I dominate all of Bangladesh so I must be TIer -Aleph Null

If I comment do I have to take on every character from Paulo's PFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back