• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The profile picture of the user above you tries to solo your verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Yes. Not as bad as mine being clearly just low rez yhvh.
Mr. Clean is evolving into Mr. Meme.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
**** is the tooting supposed to do
Tooting has passive 1-A Existence Erasure

he is the toot

he embodies all tootage

toot toot

hear that

that's some tooting

outside yah door

your dog has suddenly developed a case of the toots

Schnee One said:
I changed it yeah
So your profile picture so far as I can tell is some sort of mech pilot? If I understand this sort of thing correctly that means she has to go up against:

Disgaea

Sengoku Basara

Kingdom Hearts

Bartimaeus

Tales

League of Legends

On the plus side you probably can take most of canon League of Legends and Tales. Bartimaeus is his own special realm of BS in how hard it actually is to find and kill him. Dunno if you can take Kingdom Hearts but probably not Sengoku Basara and almost surely not ALL of Disgaea.

I'm guessing original verses aren't supposed to be used so I won't bother with that.

Phoenixstorm9 said:
Probably not Tales either, i doubt she can deal with things like passive Willpower Manipulation.
Well I dunno if it would count the entire Tales multiverse or specifically one Tales universe. For Disgaea there's no difference (and it wouldn't matter) for Tales it does.I doubt a full-on Gundam-style mech would have any issue clearing Tales of Phantasia for instance.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Speedwagon throws his hat

Castlevania: gets beaten by fodder zombies

Sonic the Hedgehog: probably beats up a few fodder enemy + Eggman but then gets beaten by the other characters

Homestar Runner: beats a few of the characters until he gets to strong bad who (even though he doesn't have a page here) has shown 9-A durability and is physically 9-B so he just keeps on punching and then wins (or Homsar can just use one of his hax to him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back