• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The presence/ yahweh VS the Living Tribunal

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
In the light of recent developements, the primal monitor has been decided to be the omnipotent of DC-verse

that leaves yawweh/presence at 1-B, which is in the same general tier as TLT

so, who do you think would win in a fight?

Power scaling from Michael Demiurgos who had to exert himself severely to create a regular 11-D multiverse, and that he is going to be murdered in the upcoming Lucifer series, The Presence/Yahweh does not seem to be more than 12-13-dimensional or so though, whereas the LT is 16-dimensional.

yeah, thats the thing, i personally, dontthink yahweh is that far ahead f lucifer and co., even if he is infinitely stroner, he will still be 12-D level

@undylan- being a god is subjective, there are gods in fiction who are merely planet level, yet they would be revered as omnipotents by 99.9 pecent of there verse

Again, DC is very self-contradictory, given how the Presence is now going to be murdered, with Lucifer as a crime suspect. If Lucifer was incapable of harming the Presence, I doubt that he would have been a suspect.

a being infinitely above chaarcter A will be incomprehencible to character A

so, being above lucifer means yahweh could be anywhere between 12 to n dimensions

Off-Topic: But does it seem like DC is actually doing this series because Marvel killed off the Living Tribunal and the other Abstracts and introduced the Beyonders... so they could introduce some new OP species like the Beyonders...

More likely due to the "God Is Dead" series, in which the Christian god is murdered by the Devil, after which all the gods from other religions start to wreak havok on humanity and each other.

Interesting.... I'm gonna have to take a look at that to possibly know the new series before it even comes out.

But back on topic: I do think that the Living Tribunal wins until we have confirmation of the Presence's Dimensional status.

I wouldn't recommend it. From what little I have seen of it, it is... extremely gratuitiously objectional in its content to put it delicately, and the writing was not anything to cheer for either.

Hmmmm I'm gonna have to reconsider then. Just a question though do ya think it is bad enough or close to be compared to Chuthu Mythos (I spelled it wrong I know...) in terms of a few things...

In some respects sure. The only less severe aspect is that the gods are portrayed as quite weak.

Back