• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I forget exactly what Ultio opens with in this key, but it's probably Greed tbh.

Greed should be able to steal abilities like Ban's regen, so that's Ultio's win condition.

Hl3 or bust said:
I forget exactly what Ultio opens with in this key, but it's probably Greed tbh.
Greed should be able to steal abilities like Ban's regen, so that's Ultio's win condition.
I agree, his greed would drain him of his energy and steal his abilities.

I think he starts off with his bow, but if he either decides Ban's powers would be useful for him, or he's in trouble, he uses Greed, steals them, and then wins pretty easily from there.

I vote for R.

Yeah Ban not exactly starting with stealing his opponent's organs doesn't exactly help him here lol

I vote R as well if it isn't obvious

The guy is immortal (and Ban lost his immortality) plus he can steal Ban's stats and magic. What exactly can Ban even do?

If Ban opened with organ snatch, he would win. It's just more often than not he wouldn't, since that's usually something he reserves for demons.

So

My dear Ovens has summoned the FRA squad

let the cavalry roll on in, R FRA

Monarch while I have you, could you possibly look over the GoH CRT thread?

Also this can be added.

Back