• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Power of Chi: Kung Fu Panda

Where does it say its the concept of sound? It could just be the laws of physics that allow sound to exist. Sound doesn't have to be something abstract

In KFP anything that uses chi requires said chi to live, so sound cannot exist without chi. Along with that, chi was responsible for bringing the universe into existence and creating all the elements that allow the universe to function, as without chi the universe is a void of nothing. If it’s not concept manip that’s fine, I just don’t know how else to describe it.

Man you’re killing me here.
This is how we handle our pages. Making a timestamp link to a video on another non-Imgur site that lacks any actual timestamps is something we’ve been moving away from for awhile now due to how inconvenient and messy it is

So like I have all the videos and such I need but, imgur is being a piece of shit and not letting me upload them.

I mean every time I try to upload it just stalls forever until eventually the upload is auto-cancelled and it says to try again.

I mean every time I try to upload it just stalls forever until eventually the upload is auto-cancelled and it says to try again.
If you're doing it with the video function, then don't. Use the image function and just place the video there

If for whatever reason, it loads and nothing happens, reload and it should be there

Yeah I’m ready to throw in the towel, I’ve been at this for hours and even converting the video to gif form doesn’t work.

It only gives two options for uploading new files and one of them was a thing that directly went to Finder, which I used and didn’t work. I’ma try making them smaller and if that doesn’t work I’m not sure.

It didn’t work.

Maybe if I had a visual of what the proper upload process was like this could go a bit smoother.

Slider, I don't think you understand

I want you to also replace the YouTube timestamps with the imgur links

Okay at this point I think you’re just nitpicking, I put the links containing all the images and clips under the paragraphs where those respective links are needed.

Okay at this point I think you’re just nitpicking, I put the links containing all the images and clips under the paragraphs where those respective links are needed.
I’m not nitpicking, I’m genuinely trying to read this coherently

Referencing with links that require the reader to look for the timestamps themselves is not how we do things here

Fine, I put big black text for each link explaining what’s in that link, if there’s still confusion then idk what to do.

I’m not nitpicking, I’m genuinely trying to read this coherently

Referencing with links that require the reader to look for the timestamps themselves is not how we do things here
I can give him links that instantly send the clicker right on to the timestamp. Would that work?

Well in the meantime I’ll add some links explaining the Wellspring/Eternal Chord connection some more.

Back