• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Ok, so I'll be straightforward. Plants vs Zombies at the moment is all over the place. We need to gather feats and get them calced, so I'm gathering community support in hopes that we can get this done together.

At the moment, there are various sources from which we can gather feats from. These sources include:

Plants vs. Zombies

Plants vs. Zombies 2

The tie in comics

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 1 and 2

Plants vs. Zombies Heroes

Plants vs. Zombies Battle for Neighourville

If we can compile all the feats from these sources, we can come up with solid ratings for characters and finally fix our pages. I implore any and all PvZ supporters to send links or screenshots to this thread so that we may evaluate them. I'll update the OP with approved calcs as time goes on.

Well, pvz 1 let's consider the power it takes to shoot cars and ice machines as well as doom-shroom explosions.

pvz 2: well the massively hypersonic speeds + should stay, since the rays that are created show both sound and effects similar to the one we have in real life and I thought that at least I should have light speed attack via solar magnifying glass that as its name says absorbs sunlight and then shoot it against zombies, and the suns in pvz often confirm that they are in fact real sun lights, although this may still be in debate.

also with this series we get confirmation by the word of god that zombies in general measures the same as a pyramid.

also the fact that plants can destroy machines of the future.

And that lava guava can create a crack big enough to even see lava.

i now believe that zombies and plants and the versions of gw2 pvz and battle for neighbor-village should be relativistic or ftl taking sunflowers to occupy the sunlight as weapons (claimed by their descriptions given by the developers as zombies who claim that they need their sunrays to power their machine that works with this energy) and many more things like the light rays of the girasole queens and the lasers of the space cadet.

These are some things I want to bring to the table for now.

https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Bully-For-You/Issue-1?id=57585#26

https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Lawnmageddon/Issue-6?id=57615#4

https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Timepocalypse/Issue-5?id=57687#6

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/File:Mummified_Gargantuar_Almanac_Entry_Part_2.png

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Sunflower_(PvZ:_GW)#Garden_Warfare_.26_Garden_Warfare_2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPRoil-V9NQ

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/Lava_Guava

I checked up Lava Guava's feat with Prom, and she said it would yield something around tier 7 or 6.

Their 8-C is because one of the plants uses natural lightning.

But if we can get some calcs going, they may actually rate higher.

You mean Lightning Reed? I have no problem with that but should plants/zombies feats from Pvz 2 scales to their counterpart?

To my knowledge, all plants in every form of media remain constant throughout. The plants in the first game are supposed to be the same in the second game, Garden Warfare, comics, and Battle for Neighbourville.

Should they? I mean, take a look at Sunflower, at first it remained the same as first game but after updates it changed constently, same thing could say to other plants as well.

Also, one thing that you guys doesn't noticed is that the entry of each plants or zombies provide more informations that you might not expected (abilities and intellegence). Like how most of the plants is capable of talking and interact like normal person.

For examples: Wall-nut in original game is incapable of feeling pain and in Pvz 2 he was a former champion bowler.

Yes, that's what this thread is for basically. I intend to do what we did with JoJo in the past and fix all the verse's problems all at once.

I would speak my point up: Plants/Zombies in each games shouldn't scale to eachother. Pvz 2 due to being a mobile game will goes through constently changes and there's too much differents compare to first game counterpart. Pvz 2 introduce game mechanic that allow us to upgrade plants making them more powerful than previous.

Thus, plants/zombies in their own respective game should scales to their own feats.

Then there's still the issue of the comics being canon to the games, which has characters from every iteration of the franchise.

Pvz: Lawnmageddon comic was released before Pvz 2 so any feats from it should scales to Pvz 1.

Timepocalypse and any comics came after it (excluded Garden Wardare-releated) is basically canon to Pvz 2 main story.

That still doesn't explain how Rose and Citron exist in the comics.

Plus, Super Brainz is constant throughout Heroes, Garden Warfare, and Battle for Neighbourville.

As i said above, any events in Garden Warfare kinda ignore any thing happened in others game and just go for their own.

Super Brainz actually was changed a bit diffirent in three games: In Heroes, he is seen using Heroic Beam, his primary weapon from Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, though he doesn't have this in-game.

Same thing for Rose and Citron, their powers and stats were changed to fit with gameplay of the said game.

In Garden Warfare, Rose is an sorceress who has traveled from the past to help the plants fought against the zombies. In other games, she doesn't have the same origin.

So, where does that put Heroes and Battle for Neighbourville?

Battle for Neighbourville and Heroes are pretty tricky, mainly because they use their own mechanic and doesn't follow plot or timelines of other games.

I think that they might need a separate keys/page

That might be difficult seeing as BfN doesn't seem to have a lot of good feats. I don't think it's really a stretch to say that BfN is canon to GW. It's literally Overwatch/Overwatch 2. BfN is just GW with more coop game modes.

Heroes might be their own separate canon. Though, the profiles with Heroes characters need a comics key.

Yeah, Battle for Neighbourville did take some credits from Garden Warfare so i think they should scales to eachother.

Actually bfn should follow the same timeline as gw in general, because a dialogue of Dr. Zomboss this states that mr spike will be very angry character that only appears in the pvz comics which includes the start of gw, not only that if we did not see how the game refers to others of his style.

Also this can change because it will come out in pvz 3.

And actually pink and citron does not change at least its origins, the comic does not contradict that she has come from the past to help plants, and citron only knew in their games that was born from the future, the comic simply tells us how it was born but does not contradict its description in gw 2

bfn doesn't really alter anything but design (which is just for the creators to make it more cartoonish since in comics, everyone keeps their designs)

and supebrainz we actually know that he was born from a laboratory which may be another supebrainz (the one we saw heroes), since we know at least that both rose and citron have different variants to them.

I don't really see the need to change the plants from pvz 1 to pvz 2 we already have a key for the pvz 1 player.

Alright, we need to settle the canonicity first before we tackle any other issues.

So, here is the timelines of entire franchise which i think is right:

Cano: Pvz 1 (Lawnmageddon comic included) -> Pvz 2 (Timepocalypse and any comics forwards)

Non-cano: Garden Warfare 1/2 -> Battle for Neighbourville, Heroes (they follow their own canon)

Alright then. PvZ 3 is also going to come out soon, so that will be part of main canon.

Now we need to settle feats.

We should start from canon then work our way to GW. I heard they have universe level plants and I'm shaking.

Heroes should be handled last. I don't think anyone on the wiki has actually played Heroes.

All the plants who battled Zomboss should get 9-A.

No, they shouldn't. Even instant-kill plants like Jalapeno barely even damage him. In the final battle, all we did is just basically chipping away his robot health. Nearly every plants got one-shotted by him just throwing car on them. None of the plants in Pvz 1 could compare against him.

Winter Melon was also coincidentally one of the few plants you were given to fight Zomboss.

I feel like Zomboss should upscale.

Actually plants should climb at least explosive plants, although plants like jalape├▒o and ice-shroom can not finish with his machine in a single attack still makes a huge damage and zombies is far superior to zombistein who can carry poster sticks as other objects very easily.

plants superior to winter melon or comparable to it should climb to this character, lower plants should climb to zombie yeti and other zombies that share their resistance.

now we should calculate the feat of doom-shroom taking into account that it can shoot the zombies even if several of them are in the battlefield.

Zomboss doesn't have any calc for him being 9-A beside his size so he should upscale plants like Winter Melon. It still take more than just a few Melons or Jalape├▒o to take down him, though.

you should still scaling, because at least you can damage it in a good way.

And every explosive plant except doom-shroom should climb to jalapeno at least.

And as I said, plants comparable to winter-melon should climb to this one, including the normal version.

Plants that obviously do more damage should upscale from Winter Melon or should have their own feats calced like the Cob Cannon, or Doom Shroom.

Back