• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs Zombies Discussion Thread

Dragonite007

He/Him
Since the other is old and dead

Discussion Thread about Plants vs Zombies and derivatives
Plants vs. Zombies: conheça todos os jogos da série | Notícias | TechTudo

Oh, nice, Okay, first of all, PvZ 1 AND 2 SCALE IS ALL WRONG

Let'sstart with a huge mistake I made when the last CRT for the verse was made and everyone followed me

I belived PvZ 1 fire peas burned zombies, what would be a sustaining argument that they scale to PvZ2 plants as they both can pulverize zombies as long they have the means to do that with heat... the problem is... they don't, and this was the main argument forthe scaling, so that is the first problem... the second problem...

PvZ2 scale to lightning rod plant food... but It's not natural lightning, the cloud is too small to count as that... that's the main problem, It can't be used, but luckly sinse now fire plants do pulverize zombies they can scale to that

Oh, nice, Okay, first of all, PvZ 1 AND 2 SCALE IS ALL WRONG

Let'sstart with a huge mistake I made when the last CRT for the verse was made and everyone followed me

I belived PvZ 1 fire peas burned zombies, what would be a sustaining argument that they scale to PvZ2 plants as they both can pulverize zombies as long they have the means to do that with heat... the problem is... they don't, and this was the main argument forthe scaling, so that is the first problem... the second problem...

PvZ2 scale to lightning rod plant food... but It's not natural lightning, the cloud is too small to count as that... that's the main problem, It can't be used, but luckly sinse now fire plants do pulverize zombies they can scale to that
There's a new discussion thread since this one is basically dead

Back