• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

Ohhh now I get it, still tho that applies to Lily pad
Lilly still has cataill to give her a profile and diferent from plant pot we can have a lilly with a plantfooded nut above It in PvZ2 lol
I think you're looking too much into the gameplay side of things, the main front and center purpose of the spawnable plants in PvZH and the GW games is that they help you harm and take down you opponent, it's a crucial part of PvZH too. Kernal Corn and Deadbeard are also spawnable characters in PvZH and we definitely know that they're comparable to the heroes. Gameplay doesn't need to be 100% consistent, we've already discussed before the inconsistencies that come with doing so like Browncoat Zombie getting one shot by Melon-pult in the comics yet he can tank more attacks from them in-game
That's correct
Spawnable plants can harm zombies, so they should receive the 6-C rating

Btw, they are presented as naturally weaker than Playable plants, so i agree with an "At most Country level"
I mean, being able to harm is not necessaraly the same as being comparable in AP, take minecraft for exemple, endermans are tier 8 but steve can harm them by punchig even trough his punches are only wall level, there need to be more them just "they can do a little tiny bit of dadage to character that is thid level" to scale, thankfully I belive they do enough damage to fall into that scaling(that's why I rambked so much before)
I don´t think you need a CRT for that
You need

Please help support me here

Would you guys want Peashooter's (and other plant's) GW self have a separate profile? I heard some complaints before I just wanna see if the majority agrees

Would you guys want Peashooter's (and other plant's) GW self have a separate profile? I heard some complaints before I just wanna see if the majority agrees
I would like then to be separated, they are just too diferent from their normal counterparts, the GW ones are their own characters while the originals are a specie overall in my opnion

Man watching the verse get updated without me is like a parent watching their child grow without them.
The profiles I made for last 2 days are for a future CRT, the CRT might take a while to finish but I just need to make one more profile

Well, we still have the big explosion
Found this a while back
But the feat itself seems like an outlier since the characters (Pea, Sun, Wall and Mine) in the scene weren't in the center of it, and the one that was being the Zombot, which, got destroyed. This would cause some issues as the tower defense plants should be nowhere near the level of the Zombot, let alone being able to tank an explosion it can't

Why are the trailers canon may I ask? I mean either way this is still a very minor feat, it's better if we find a new baseline like we had before with the 8-A calc and have the 6-B feat as a possibility again
Without the 6-B, the biggest calc that we have is the 8-B

Without the 6-B, the biggest calc that we have is the 8-B
mariocover.jpg

Actually doesn't Garden Warfare have galaxy to universe level statements?

Why? We need proof that it would scale to their physicals

Every zombie can tank a direct attack from solarflare fire, including the smash who is phisically comparable to Grass Knuckles, the scaling goes on from that, as well harming Superbrains who scales to GW and is show fighting rose in multiple ocasions so this 2 are also comparable

Back