• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, should we make those changes immediately or should we wait until everything in this thread been accepted?

I mean, the new scaling chain for Pvz 1?

It's good but on the other hand what we will do with the comics that we don't find online, since they have many more feats for the verse.

The location of the game is literally Neighbourville.

Actually, i do some research and found out that Neighborville is the name used for both GW and canon timelines setting. You can see here, the place look different on both timelines. So BFN doesn't have anything to do with Pvz 3.

Also, i want to ask again: Could the scaling chain for Pvz 1 applied now? As for now, only Lawnmageddon is other media that Pvz 1 adapt into, there's a guide book too but it only contain miscellaneous fact about them, nothing else. All feats from the comic is already listed above.

Also we're missing two major feats.

https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Boom-Boom-Mushroom/Issue-12?id=63616#9

LilyPadStat.jpg

Doom Shroom's feat unfortunately can't be calced as there's nothing to scale the explosion off of. I already asked Drite.

if I remember correctly, pvz 3 has with it the existence of both pvz heroes and battle for neighborville plants, not only that but these same ones retain their abilities.

Battle for Neighbourville plants are in PvZ 3, legs and all. I think it's safe to say that BfN is canon to the main series.

So, the timelines of Pvz been changed. Seem like many characters from other Pvz games make their appearance in Pvz 3 as well (Heroes, BFN, Adventure).

Well, now that we know that everything is canon, we need to find out tiers and hierarchy.

We need to lay out feats from every game and find out who scales. Let's start with the low tiers from the first game. Should they be 9-B?

Also, if I remember correctly, Garden Warfare skin descriptions are canon. This means we might have to entertain the possibility of Low 2-C plants like before.

Alright, now for PvZ 2 scaling. We know that there are 8-C plants, the question is does everyone scale to them?

I know for a fact that some plants should scale even higher, like Doom Shroom, Lava Guava, etc. Some plants can even kill Gargantuars with little effort.

As show here , Lightning Reed actual cloud lightning is his strongest attack which mean that normal plants like him should be weaker with normal attack.

Electric-Tea can also perform electric attacks and should scale. Zombies can harm both Electric-Tea and Lightning Reed, so should they scale? If so, other fodder plants should scale as well.

Some plants can kill multiple zombies at once, we should do an explosion calc with inverse square law on those.

Electric Pea attacks deals the same damage as Lightning Reed normal attacks which is only 10 damage, lower than actual cloud lightning which deals 160 damage.

I could try to calcs those explosive if i can.

Sorry my mistake, you was talking about Electric-Tea, right? Well, seeing how it can easily one-shot most of normal zombies i don't think Electric-Tea should scale to lower plant like Lightning Reed, plus it got 950 damage which far superior than it. On other hands, Electric-Tea durability is weaker than it strength so no, AP isn't scaling to durability.

the vast majority of explosive plants should climb to 8-C without any problems, blue-berry because it can shoot gargantuans very easily.

Squash can do enormous damage to the gargantuans

Although this may change due to the improvements of the plants making it even stronger than their versions of the pvz 1.

the spring-bean with a nutrient-enhanced jump can make zombies jump just enough for blover to send them flying.

...Why are you using Gargantuars to scale, and not the Zombots, which can oneshot them? You know, the ones basically any Plant can fight?

Also, Electric Blueberry can oneshot Gargantuars.

Electricitea, not Electric-Tea.

Seriously, if we don't have all the feats, this feat gathering thread is going to leave our profiles even weaker than before.

Jamesthetaker said:
Electric Pea attacks deals the same damage as Lightning Reed normal attacks which is only 10 damage, lower than actual cloud lightning which deals 160 damage
This again, i think that since the lightning feat was done by Lightning Reed strongest move, his normal would be weaker than this. Same thing for most of other plants like Peashooter,...

Any plants that deal damage beyond that should upscale them.

I could get someone to calc the AP of Doom Shroom blowing up zombies and see if that gives us anything. I'll be damned before I let the explosive plants be barely above 8-C.

Destroying Gargantuars and Zombots is done with the full force of tons of plants. They most definitely aren't on the same level as a Zombot individually.

Back