• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Upgrades

Gifted Intelligence for Plants and Zombies (Garden Warfare)​

Regarding intelligence, here's a list of statements regarding the Garden Warfare characters:

These characters and others can fight along side with, defeat one another, etc. So the profiles should have intelligence as:
Gifted (Can fight along side with/against characters who: are capable of stealth or disguise, capable of coming up with battle tactics, pulled off robberies, are professional bounty hunters, know sorcery/spells, have prolonged experience in the battle field or academy training, lead elite combat groups, have fearsome combat prowess, have survival tactics under harsh conditions, are prodigies of sports. They're all also capable of holding off waves of enemies) Last bit is already accepted and is used in the profiles.

PvZ1 AP upgrade​

This calc has been accepted:
This makes Ice-shroom's damage equal to 0.34494610898 Tons, his damage is 20 which is equal to peashooter and is basically the baseline for damage. So this replaces the baseline value for the AP scaling chain for PvZ1. As a result all characters under 1,800 damage (which is for city block level characters) are Building level

Last edited:
0.34 tons of tnt is actually Building level. Otherwise I agree with everything proposed
(although doing heat-change energy might get higher)

The AP seems ok.

Idk if some of the intellegence parts warrant gifted so I'm neutral on it.

For intelligence, I don't see scaling everyone to the same intelligence just because they can all fight alongside each other as a valid means for scaling. Some of these characters are just gifted in their fields, while others aren't. So just focus on what makes each individual character gifted and let that be why they scale to where they are.

AP looks fine.

For intelligence, I don't see scaling everyone to the same intelligence just because they can all fight alongside each other as a valid means for scaling. Some of these characters are just gifted in their fields, while others aren't. So just focus on what makes each individual character gifted and let that be why they scale to where they are.

AP looks fine.
That seems fair, but do you think all the characters there qualify for it?

I see Above Average for those with training and gifted for those who have mentions of mastering or being experts in their field. The only ones who get nothing really are the future orange and the bandit cacti since they have nothing calling for any form of higher intelligence.

I see Above Average for those with training and gifted for those who have mentions of mastering or being experts in their field. The only ones who get nothing really are the future orange and the bandit cacti since they have nothing calling for any form of higher intelligence.
Alright then thanks

Back