• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pizza Tower Bosses P&A Additions

Yes.
Pepperman
Peppermantaunt5.png

Limited Body Control - Capable of changing his stem into a beret whenever he's focused in his artwork. (Non-Combat)
Subjective Reality - Upon entering in his second phase, the artworks in the background started to move and laughing, but upon beating him, it's stopped. And this could be the reason why these things are alive.
The Noid
NoiseDies.gif

Flight -
Via Jetpack and Hot Air Balloon (Don't see how this isn't added)
Hammerspace - Can bring out various weapons out of nowhere upon spinning
Teleportation - Capable of appearing out of the sky after the Noise's cody pops
PEPPINO PEPPINO PEPPINO PEPPINO

Spr_fakepeppino_supertaunt2_0.gif

Surface Scaling - In the ending screen, was seen climbing on a wall on the top right corner
Pretty much I could find for each bosses of Pizza Tower. (Minus The Vigilante or Pizzaface/Pizzahead)

Agree: @Shmooply, @TheMonkeMan, @Iridant, @StretchSebe, @QrowBarr, @Flashlight237
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Yeah, this is fine. Pepperman's Subjective Reality could be a full-on ability instead of a likely one due to all the Toon Force and Reality Warping feats the verse already has.

These seem reasonable for the most part! Also reminds me we should probably add hammer space to The Vigilante too. Just two things:

Subjective Reality seems to make sense for his creation/summoning of art based attacks, though given it seems limited to just that, I think I would agree with Iridant in that it could just be reality warping for similar reasoning to Pizzahead.
Also, this is the only one I'm not sure how to feel about. It could be teleportation, though I feel like he could just be hiding in the air balloon and falling from it once it's off screen.

Also, this is the only one I'm not sure how to feel about. It could be teleportation, though I feel like he could just be hiding in the air balloon and falling from it once it's off screen.
While he could be jumping off the balloon after it rises up, that doesn't explain why you can't see him going up in the balloon. Invisibility could be one explanation, and teleporting himself away while putting a bomb in his place could be another.

While he could be jumping off the balloon after it rises up, that doesn't explain why you can't see him going up in the balloon. Invisibility could be one explanation, and teleporting himself away while putting a bomb in his place could be another.
Still seems plausible to me he's hiding in the basket.

I had a brief thought that he may have hid in the huge parade float of him with the hole at the top but I doubt it.

If he did then he would have dropped down from one of the holes like the Noise-minis, but he sort of just- poofs into view as soon as the dummy explodes instead of falling down from a hole or just somewhere off-screen. Teleportation is a fair assumption IMO

Anyways I agree with everything in the OP. Fake Peppino should have an additional ability since he can change the background of his fight, but idk what to call it besides minor reality warping or something

Last edited:
Anyways I agree with everything in the OP. Fake Peppino should have an additional ability since he can change the background of his fight, but idk what to call it besides minor reality warping or something
We've been giving Reality Warping to the bosses if they change the arena in a way that can't really be explained without that ability. The two bosses that can be explained in other ways are Vigilante, as his seems more akin to Darkness Manipulation, and The Noise, which is just caused by stuff in the background moving on its own.

I have ability ideas for Fake Peppino. Instead of saying he should have all of the abilities of base Peppino, why don't we just say what those abilities are. It makes it somewhat difficult to tell what his abilities are since they aren't on his profile. Anyways, here they are.

Flight - Via Super Jump.
Bodily Weaponry - He uses his tongue as a weapon during his Grab Attack.
Elasticity - Enlarges parts of his body much like Peppino.
Creation? - I feel like his Super Taunt should grant some sort of ability, as he creates and launches cheese projectiles. Not sure if Creation is right but it's definitely not Danmaku.
Resistance to Attack Reflection - If I remember correctly, Fake Peppino's Grab Attack cannot be parried. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Resistance to Attack Reflection - If I remember correctly, Fake Peppino's Grab Attack cannot be parried. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I made a video on it

Uh... I think he does resist it?
Maybe my timing with the parry was wrong but he could grab at closer ranges regardless, while he usually got parried at longer ranges.

Back