• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not outmaneuvering them that's the problem, hell he can somewhat outrun Noise's pogo stick and skateboard.
He just literally can't harm them ( due to game mechanics or what ever ) until they're stunned or taunting.
I would say part of the reason why he can't hurt bosses (Pepperman and The Noise specifically) while they're attacking is because he gets hurt if he tries.

Honestly, I have this in mind for Peppino:

Massively Hypersonic travel and combat speed (Can move at speeds comparable, yet slower than natural lightning from simply walking. Can casually dodge,[10] parry[10] and even outrun bullets with his Grab Dash.[21] He's described as "supersonic" on the game's store page[2]) with Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed. Massively Hypersonic+ travel speed with the Mach Run (His run is called the "Mach Run",[22] with Mach 2 making him able to run twice his regular speed and Mach 3 being twice faster than Mach 2)
Tbh you should say that the Mach 2 is x2 faster than his walking speed, as Mach 2 / Mach 1 = 1370.236 / 669.586 = 2.04639285

Last edited:
Looks good, I'd personally remove the "outrunning bullets" stuff tho

In-case I wasn't clear I also agree
Can this be applied, as this seems to be self-evident?

Those are the guidelines. You need a baseline approval of two staff members

Why are you asking me? It’s not like I’m a thread mod or anything

But in all seriousness, here you are
Ah I see. Now I realize I may have been breaking a rule by suggesting other changes instead of making a new CRT. It says to generally avoid bringing up new topics, so it's advised that I not do what I was doing. I guess it would be better for me to compile all the changes I want and make a new CRT. Since I've heard that there may be a limit of 3 CRTs for a verse at a time, I'll wait till the others have gone through.

I’m not well versed in Pizza Tower
Most of staffs aren't well versed in the verses we are asked to evaluate yet we evaluate it. Double standards
:shrug:

Honestly, I have this in mind for Peppino:

Massively Hypersonic travel and combat speed (Can move at speeds comparable, yet slower than natural lightning from simply walking. Can casually dodge,[10] parry[10] and even outrun bullets with his Grab Dash.[21] He's described as "supersonic" on the game's store page[2]) with Massively Hypersonic+ reaction speed. Massively Hypersonic+ travel speed with the Mach Run (His run is called the "Mach Run",[22] with Mach 2 making him able to run twice his regular speed and Mach 3 being twice faster than Mach 2)

Tbh you should say that the Mach 2 is x2 faster than his walking speed, as Mach 2 / Mach 1 = 1370.236 / 669.586 = 2.04639285
Seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back