• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This shouldn't be too hard.

Every Pizza Tower character should have Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed due to Peppino being able to parry lightning with an uppercut and characters fighting against peppino in h2h at comparable speeds multiple times like The Noise, Pizzaface or Pepperman.

Because of this, every Pizza Tower character should have as speed:

" Supersonic+ Travel Speed with Massively Hypersonic+ Combat Speed and Reactions "

Peppino should also get Supersonic Attack Speed with the Pistol.

itspizzatime.png

Remove that crap from the calc. He did a whole ******* uppercut, not a small movement/dodgement.
Pretty sure we count parry abilities and similar actions as reaction speed It also helps a ton in Versus Matches and listing it as Combat Speed would make Peppino really slow compared to anyone in equal speed
But I'll remove that section if ya want

But I'll remove that section if ya want
Definitely, it's still up to debate.
"Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed"
Plus, if Peppino's combat speed was at the same level as his reaction speed, then he would have most likely blitzed the bosses since he can parry all their attacks
I wouldn't call an uppercut a short movement at all ngl.

I doubt that changes anything, like Sonic has FTL+ reaction speed for jumping and spinning in the air, which is definitelty more complex
I dunno what's happening with Sonic but that definitely doesn't feel right ngl.

Maybe it has more context ngl. Besides, a punch it's still a punch, you need combat speed for that.

Besides, a punch it's still a punch, you need combat speed for that.
Not really, it's a single action that's meant to deflect normally undodgeable attacks, and a bunch of other profiles list such feats as reaction speed,
This is even shown in our calcs, where his parry speed is even superior to his Mach 2 speed,
Plus, if Peppino's combat speed was on par with his Parry speed, wouldn't he be able to consistently outmaneuver the bosses by blitzing them?
He can parry all of their attacks afterall

It's not outmaneuvering them that's the problem, hell he can somewhat outrun Noise's pogo stick and skateboard.
He just literally can't harm them ( due to game mechanics or what ever ) until they're stunned or taunting.

Noise and Pepperman are like that, yes
But still, Fake Peppino utilizes the Mach Run against Peppino, doubt he'd use a move that makes him slower to tag Peppino

Fake Peppino is still notably inferior in most of his techniques, to be fair, which is how Peppino won in the first place.
Also is FP's monster form at the end supposed to look like Mach 3 or am I just crazy because there's a bit of a similarity in their look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back