• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos and The Overpowered alloience vs Pewds

Pewds is in his most powerful form and so is everyone else

GO!!!!!!!!

Pewds kills all of the TOCOJBWA via clap, don't know about Thanos though, although hes practically a meme now so Pewds could potentially just kill him via 5 Stage Funeral

I don't really recall any of TOCOJBWA having 800+ page Wiki's dedicated just to them, Pewds does

I don't really recall any of TOCOJBWA existing outside the boundaries of existence and non-existence, Pewds does

I don't really recall any of TOCOJBWA being capable of 1 shoting themselves, Pewds ca

The only one here who is actually a threat to Pewds is Thanos, however even then, its very unlikely that he can win, especially since Pewds has already killed him (And it wasn't even Pewds himself, it was Gloria Borger, who is inferior to Pewds)

MatthewandMario said:
TOCOJBWA is beyond all wikis. Besides, Z is also outside the boundries of existence and non-existence. He's in the alliance.
TOCOJBWA is limited to FANDOM, and Z has done nothing to prove he is outside the boundaries of existence and non-existence

MatthewandMario said:
Z's 'proof' would be too much for you to handle
Is that another way of saying it doesn't exist

MatthewandMario said:
TOCOJBWA is beyond some puny human who thinks he runs the world
Eh, 63 Million people disagree

MatthewandMario said:
The real world ain't got nothing on TOCOJBWA
Except for the fact that they are secluded to one site on the intrnet

That doesn't prove anything when this "overpowered" version of Pewds is on this one site, while TOCOJBWA is on two sites.

Christian Higdon said:
That doesn't prove anything when this "overpowered" version of Pewds is on this one site, while TOCOJBWA is on two sites.
Except for the fact that his feats came from around the internet, so OP Pewds also exists on YouTube and Reddit

Soel404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Except for the fact that his feats came from around the internet, so OP Pewds also exists on YouTube and Reddit
Those feats aren't canon to Pewds logic.

JB Wiki Pewds is the composite Pewds, so non-canon feats count

Christian Higdon said:
Even if Pewds at his strongest is used, he doesn't have a chance here.
Why? Pewds can easily negate anything they through at him via Green Screen, if they try to dodge his attacks he can simply pause the video, and if he reviewed and gave them a 0 then there would be no chance for them to win

Green Screen? BAM! Now it's gone. Pause the video? BAM! Unpause. Give them a bad review? Please. It would work on Vegito maybe, but an entire team is too much. The best things Pewds could do are stop fighting, join the team, or try to use his exact methods. Pewdiepie vs Vladmir would be more interesting.

Christian Higdon said:
Green Screen? BAM! Now it's gone. Pause the video? BAM! Unpause. Give them a bad review? Please. It would work on Vegito maybe, but an entire team is too much. The best things Pewds could do are stop fighting, join the team, or try to use his exact methods. Pewdiepie vs Vladmir would be more interesting.
You aren't giving me any reasons as to why that wouldn't work, your just saying it wouldn't work, so as it stand now, Pewds is kind of stomping via better feats and hax

Soel404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
You aren't giving me any reasons as to why that wouldn't work, your just saying it wouldn't work, so as it stand now, Pewds is kind of stomping via better feats and hax
He's saying that if Pewds used the green screen they would tear it down. If Pewds pauses the video then the team would unpause it.

Soel404 said:
I don't really recall any of TOCOJBWA having 800+ page Wiki's dedicated just to them, Pewds does
I don't really recall any of TOCOJBWA existing outside the boundaries of existence and non-existence, Pewds does

I don't really recall any of TOCOJBWA being capable of 1 shoting themselves, Pewds ca

The only one here who is actually a threat to Pewds is Thanos, however even then, its very unlikely that he can win, especially since Pewds has already killed him (And it wasn't even Pewds himself, it was Gloria Borger, who is inferior to Pewds)
Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) and Pam Jr. Can

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
He's saying that if Pewds used the green screen they would tear it down. If Pewds pauses the video then the team would unpause it.
Except for the fact that they would be the ones that are paused

The Green Screen is an endless wall of absolute nothing that only YouTubers have access to, with it they can alter anthying and everything, and even project themselves onto different locations or time periods

Soel404 said:
The Green Screen is an endless wall of absolute nothing that only YouTubers have access to, with it they can alter anthying and everything, and even project themselves onto different locations or time periods
Oim a utuber so I could use da green screen. Also I could also use te pasue button

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Oim a utuber so I could use da green screen. Also I could also use te pasue button
Can I watch one of your vidoes?

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Oim a utuber so I could use da green screen. Also I could also use te pasue butto
No cause videos are a waste of time. I am videoless however I have a profile for the videos to be made if I want to make one.

Soel404 said:
MatthewandMario said:
TOCOJBWA is beyond all wikis. Besides, Z is also outside the boundries of existence and non-existence. He's in the alliance.
TOCOJBWA is limited to FANDOM, and Z has done nothing to prove he is outside the boundaries of existence and non-existence
Oi Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) am also beyond existence and I proved it by making a youtuber profile

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Oim a utuber so I could use da green screen. Also I could also use te pasue butto
No cause videos are a waste of time. I am videoless however I have a profile for the videos to be made if I want to make one.
If thats the case than you don't qualify as a YouTuber, in order to be a true YouTuber you must have some kind of upload and atleast a small following, but even then your powers would be nothing to Pewds because he has 63 Million Subscribers

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
If thats the case than you don't qualify as a YouTuber, in order to be a true YouTuber you must have some kind of upload and atleast a small following, but even then your powers would be nothing to Pewds because he has 63 Million Subscribers
whatever swap king swap game over

What the hell does swap king have to with anything related to the discussion that we're having

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back