• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

I need figures for the following two feats:

Surface wiping a planet like Mars.

Using telekinesis to halt the rotation of a planet like Earth.

@Soldier Blue:

Not razing Earth. Halting its rotation with telekinesis.

I was referring to surface wiping Mars.

Yes. As a reminder to everybody reading this thread: Only ask about feats that are actually important for scaling purposes.

Antvasima said:
Yes. As a reminder to everybody reading this thread: Only ask about feats that are actually important for scaling purposes.
I plan on requesting a profile for the 2007 anime series Toward the Terra. The feats for which I requested calcs up there are relevant.

I would like to request a few MLP Equestria girls, legends of Everfree calcs

These include calcing:

Rainbow Dash's super speed

The weight and mass of a large rock that Applejack lifted

The energy output of Twilight destroying the large Bramble dome

Pinkie Pie's explosions

Ask me if you are interested, as well as if you need images and scans.

Darkanine said:
@SoldierBlue. If I recall, halting the rotation of the Earth would involve overpowering its Rotational Kinetic Energy. According to here, the RKE of the Earth is 2.138 × 10^29 Joules, or 51 Exatons Moon level
Damn that is a lot. I was expecting multi-continent. In the anime I mentioned above, it was stated that the Mu race (a race of psionic beings who evolved from humans) could halt the rotation of a planet with their telekinetic power. I initially dismissed it as hyperbole. But three esisodes later, nine Type Blue Mu (Type Blue are the most powerful members of their race) put up an energy barrier which temporarily defended against a planet busting super-laser. So I guess that halting of a planet's rotation comment may not be hyperbole.

Estrian oddyssey - high lagaard map2
Could I get a calc for this?

What tier would something have to be in order to destroy the West Ward?

Diametre of tree comes from LordXcano's Yggdrasil Destruction calc.

Darkanine said:
What method of destruction was used?
It was destroyed by the Storm Emperor, which uses lightning based attacks. I don't have any more info than that (the game in question uses Visual Novel style cutscenes, so you don't get to actually see it be destroyed). I hope that helps.

Also, according to Gemmysaur, the West Ward would be approximately 1020943.1575 km^2, so I hope that simplifies things.

Hello. May I ask that this be checked if useable as an AP feat and if yes, have it calced? Thank you.

Emh thor lightning storm
Thor whips up a storm

Darkanine said:
@Gemmy. Do you have any information on what kind of hurricane it is? It looks bigger than a Type 3, which was calculated at 86 Gigatons (Island level+) before.
None, no info on what hurricane it is, just that Thor made it extremely fast. Here's a video (12:39).

Can't find a good quality video of it at the moment that is not spanish, or some other language. Also, durability feat from being hit by Vision dropping at 500 ton weight.

Also, here's a small compilatio of Thor, most notably, 3:06, he creates a storm on the Kree planet. Oh, and before I forget, 5:54 shows him reversing the magic done on Cap and IM.

@Antvasima

Someone on another forum actually did calculate a low-end of the Tectonic Plate feat using many assumptions. They got a 4 Teraton result.

Soldier Blue said:
@Matthew Schroeder
Small country level DCEU? So is it acceptable or considered outlier? I honestly think it is more likely the latter unless feats of similar magnitude are shown again in the franchise.
In relations to DCEU Feats:

- Superman destroyed the World Engine which Vivi calculated at 7-B, but apparently that is inconclusive since he overlooked a lot of things.

- A weakened Superman who had been doused with Kryptonite twice minutes ago at night got hit with a nuclear explosion. Barely survived, though when exposed to sunlight regenerated 100% in seconds. It would likely have done litte to full power Supes.

- Doomsday did that pillar explosion I linked. Someone told me they calced it at 7-A, but I haven't seen it...

- The off-screen tectonic plate feat. May be outlier.

Regardless, I think Supes is most certainly above Low 7-B. I just need calcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back