• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIT IT said:
No problem :). What profile're you making?
Making profiles for characters and weapons from Toward the Terra. That calc I asked for was for an orbital directed energy weapon called "Torre". I'll get to it once Lina Shields finishes another calc pertaining to the series (energy required to surface wipe a small planet like Mars).

There are some profiles that i want to be made, about the Wakfu verse, but i first need to know their tier, and some calculations, these are the best feats i could find.

Video N.1: At 8:58 Nox tanks a hit powerful enough to cause earthquakes and vulcanic eruptions.

Video N.2: At 20:12 Tristepin causes damage to Rubilax despite his enourmous size, keep in mind that Rubilax's size increases only when he takes damage.

Video N.3: At 9:31 Tristepin inflicts damage on another giant named Rushu.

How much damage did Nox take? And what tier would Tristepin be in?

I have several feats to be checked for two certain verses:

(AKATSUKI BLITZKAMPF)

Vid: 1: Around 3:29 where Wei tries to Block Blitztank's attack, but gets Guard Break'd.

Vid 2:Around 1:15, Murakumo uses his Reflector ability MULTIPLE times to avoid getting hit by Blitztank's attack.

Q1: What is the Beam's power? If it's not a Laser or a Light Beam, then what is it?

(Wonderful World)

This pic is more important on my behalf, as this I'll be calcing feats for the verse as 0.89 is almost complete...

Thunder Spread
This is Duna's Finish Skill: Thunder Spread, at it's most powerful...

Q2: What kind of attack is Thunder Spread? If it's not an electrical, or Laser/Light Beam attack, what is it? Also, what is the attack's mass at this state? Duna is 158cm/1.58m BTW...

Thank you in advance. I hope somebody can calc even any of this...

how much force would it take to break a steel blade in half? specificlly the blade use in this chapter in tower of God.

http://*********.me/manga/tower-of-god/s3/c16/5

I apologies for not giving the material since its not mentioned what type it is, I assume its stainless steel base on the color but I could be wrong and thats fine. I know it would be tough to give an accurate calculation but a low-end to high-end would surfice for me if you have to or even an average.

I'd love to see a few feats from the PS1 game Evil Zone calculated.

Vid (1): Danzaiver's Seingbraze Time: 7:28 - 7:45

Context of the video: Danzaiver locks-on the target and calls forth the assistance of his Satellite Weapon Geiborg, which will attack opponents from orbit with precise accuracy using its laser (it is stated several times in the in-game encyclopedia that Seingbraze, tha attack of Geiborg, is a laser). The laser pierces a hole through a thick layer of clouds and as it hits the target proceeding to cause a nuke-like explosion. Since I don't want to make massive assumptions out of this feat, I'd like to see if someone could calc this. Oh yeah, if it helps in making it easier, the in-game encyclopedia states that Seingbraze's target area "can be set from 1 micron to 2000 kilometers".

Also, [7:56 - 8:00] , as Danzaiver manouevers out of his opponent's attacks, he creates after-images as a result. Is there a speed that can be deduced or calced out of it?

Vid (2): Ihadurca unleashing havoc upon I-Praseru Time: 1:45 - 2:14

Context of the video: Ihadurca unleashes her power, causing the pillars that are supposed to keep her sealed destroyed and then followed up by a massive blast overwhelming (almost) the entire island until it reaches out to the sky and pierce the heavens. I-Praseru, also known as Happy Island, is arguably at the very least a Large Island given that it is divided into four kingdoms. It is also closed off from the rest of the universe, with Nigredo (a black wall-like magic field) surrounding the island's entire outer perimeter.

Hello. May I ask for a calc of this video (arrow hail deflecting feat), or at least an idea of how fast Saito was moving. As I edited the Hiraga Saito profile earlier, I felt that subsonic+ is a bit low so I was thinking that this would clarify that somehow.

EDIT:

Also, this. For Kakashi this time. This was against Zabuza.

Can someone help me on a certain calc request?

It's in here...

It's confirmed Duna's Energy Blast is Magic, but I dunno about Blitztank's energy beam...

I also want to know both attack's MAX Striking Power Potential...

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Can someone calculate the density a planet with 220000 km of circumference must have in order to explode with 1 Foe of energy? Its Toriko's Earth, we have been assuming its as dense as our earth and this way we can get the planet density, I guess.

Thank you in advance!

Can someone give me an idea about how good these feats are? I don't think you can quantify them, though.

First, her speed while fighting Peter:

"It was Peter she was fighting - both of them going at it so hard that Lucy could hardly make out what was happening; she only saw the stone knife and Peter's sword flashing so quickly that they looked like three knives and three swords. That pair were in the centre."

And her turning a metal gate into ash.

"They came at last into a hall larger and loftier than any they had yet seen. From its size and from the great doors at the far end, Digory thought that now at last they must be coming to the main entrance. In this he was quite right. The doors were dead black, either ebony or some black metal which is not found in our world.

They were fastened with great bars, most of them too high to reach and all too heavy to lift. He wondered how they would get out.

The Queen let go of his hand and raised her arm. She drew herself up to her full height and stood rigid. Then she said something which they couldn't understand (but it sounded horrid) and made an action as if she were throwing something towards the doors. And those high and heavy doors trembled for a second as if they were made of silk and then crumbled away till there was nothing left of them but a heap of dust on the threshold."

Can you calc these feats?

"As if condensing the size of a large typhoon by ten thousand times, a very scary energy rampaged violently."

"Kazuma curled his fist tightly and, with great force, threw it at one of the pieces of concrete with steel reinforcing bars stabbed into the floor at the side. The seemingly durable piece of the building broke into even smaller rubble, together with its steel foundation. The piece of rubble flew out like a bullet, chopping down the only remaining streetlight."

"Like a rushing stream the atmosphere pierced the hundred meter thick bedrock almost like paper. Pulverized and minced, the fragments of rock under pressure were blown by he wind."

". All of it burst open and disappeared in front of Kazuma. "S - slicing light using wind.....?"

"The azure wind begins to swirl like a maelstrom, with Ryuuya at its center. The maelstrom was, of course, Kazuma's creation, utilizing all the wind spirits at his command, and the area it spans can be seen even from outer space."

"Because of the tremendous frictional heat of the atmosphere vortex, electrical discharges were born everywhere in the sky and the wind tower stabbing at the sky was colored a dazzling white. That was literally a thunder storm. The iron hammer of the atmosphere clad in lightning, that would burn and destroy everything it touches."

"But Kazuma, jumping out in front of Ayano with a powerful gale, knocked the rock head with a fist clad in wind. The demon beast's cranium was instantly pulverized and that huge build flew in midair."

These feats need to be calced, as his page has no justifications right now.

Can someone calculate this feat from the Doctor Strange Prequel Comic?

Here

How much energy covering that much of London in clouds / darkness / stuff would generate.

Can someone tell me the energy required for shaking/Rocking a Mantle with a volume of 599,620,020,889,271 cubic metres? from Toriko, NEWS Mantle shot

Hi. I'd like to request a calc on this casual lightning attack by MCU Thor.

Thor vs frost giants7
If anything, the immediate area shown in the picture that got destroyed is a good enough lowball for it, since the damage extended far beyond it, but it was more chain reaction from the attack, and not the attack itself.

I'd like someone to check/request a calc for upgrading Super Vegito to MFTL. As shown in the two scans, Super Buu has turned Super Vegito into a Jawbreaker which assistance is (needed here) From my approximations, since Jawbreakers are mostly composed of layers of sugar, of which has a density of 1.59 grams, 59 grams would be a reasonable high-end presumption of the area of Candy Vegito is 29cm^3. I'll need someone to calculate Vegito's size. From the scans, Vegito punctures Super Buu a Character with at least Solar System level. The minimum energy for Vegito to surmount this level of durability is to produce at least 2.24*10^45 joules. Now if we divide this by the Kinetic energy we can find the velocity given from the mass of 58 grams and we should get 9.0971765229.46841*10^34 * 0.5 * 0.059 which gives a speed of 2.683667074269318095*10^32 m/s or 7.11470592330147957317073170731.71* mach or 807553281798538009712689 * FTL. I am having doubts about the validity of such ludicrous figures and would appreciate if someone would make a better calc from these feats. However, I concur that Super Vegito would at least be faster than Gogeta at MFTL+. A reason why the calc is legit, Vegito is vastly superior to Buu in power, but Buu grasps him as if he was able to ingest him which implies that the results may not change. So low-end Vegito is MFTL+
Jaofja

@Ikusabe Wataru I am fairly sure we have a policy against finding speed from Kinetic Energy.

"Do not calculate speed from kinetic energy"

Along with not using KE in regards to speeds past light.

"No kinetic energy for faster than light speeds"

So I do not believe this calc will be getting accepted. Of course it is best to hear from actual members of the Calc Group though.

Ryukama said:
@Ikusabe Wataru I am fairly sure we have a policy against finding speed from Kinetic Energy.
"Do not calculate speed from kinetic energy"

Along with not using KE in regards to speeds past light.

"No kinetic energy for faster than light speeds"

So I do not believe this calc will be getting accepted. Of course it is best to hear from actual members of the Calc Group though.
If we can't use this for an already MFTL character, can't we calculate the AP using the currect speed MFTL and the mass to find the required AP to perform such feats to A Solar System character?

You can't calculate the kinetic energy of anything that travels faster than light, this isn't just a rule this is physics.

KE = 1/2mv^2 is the Newtonian kinetic energy which applies in real life for low speeds while Relativistic kinetic energy is used for higher speeds.

BUT nothing in real life can travel faster than light because mass increases infinitelly as an object approaches the speed of light thus it would need infinite energy to move at lightspeed.

Simply put there is no way to calc FTL KE.

As TMR is a retired administrator, I would also appreciate if somebody helps him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back