• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya’s Big Black Balls Solo Dbz Part 1/3

Intro:
It was advised that this thread that it be split into 3 threads for more efficient arguing.

The current interpretation of Kaguya’s ETSO (Expansive Truth-Seeking Orb) in relation to its size and scale is flawed when considering the statements and narrative in the series.

These series of threads aims to clarify these misunderstandings. Part one focuses on issues with the accepted calculation of Kaguya’s dimensions.

Section 1: Problems with the Current Calculation

It has been established that Kaguya’s planet experiences day and night cycles, implying it revolves around a sun, which requires space for the revolution around sun within the dimension.

The current calc uses the distance from Earth to the sun as the radius of the ETSO.

However, this approach is incorrect because the ETSO expands omnidirectionally from the planet outward, not specifically towards the sun.

For the calc to be valid, the sun would need to be at the center of the ETSO, but we know this is false since the orb grows from the planet itself.

Therefore, the correct radius should be twice the distance between the planet and the sun, as the space for the revolution around the sun should be the radius of the Etso

Here is an image explaining what I mean:

This these would be the updated values for the etso:

Distance from earth to sun: 149.2 million km

Etso radius≈ 300 million km (since the etso was going to destroy the sun as well, but just the distance between it and earth)

Volume= 4/3(pie)(r)^3
Volume= 1.13x10^26 km^3
Volume in m^3 =1.13x 10^35 m^3

Original calc Multiplier :
(1.13e+35)(1.3444672e+14)
Etso= 1.5192479e+49 or Solar System level

Part two will go over the timeframe of the attack because 15 years is utter nonsense

Edit:
Agree: Arc7kuroi, Uchihaslayer, Ghostimuscrime, Medeus, Davidttpm

Neutral:

Disagree:
hellothere

The logic seems fine to me but I have limited knowledge on stuff like this so...

It having a star gives you the same thing afaik. The assumption would still be our pocket dimension standards and not double the orbital rotation.

The thing with destroying a pocket dimension is that there's no space after the edge. Like once you hit the end of the pocket there's literally nothing there spatially. So even if you did want to go with an argument of a planetary rotation, the volume of the sphere can never be more than the estimated volume of the pocket dimension since it would be physically restrained by those limits.

Or to use an example, a 10 gallon bucket can only ever hold 10 gallons. You can stuff more gallons in that bucket because there's no space for it.
There are no canonical strict confines on whether the celestial bodies are at the edge of the dimensions

Btw Sage I still disagree with your interpretation regardless of your recent reply. I just can't make time to engage in CRTs any further. Apologies for any confusion.

Back