• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Weekly I have done several but without a speed of dispersal it would be hard to get a value. It would be hard to put a value (fragmenation, ect.) on a cloud's destruction, but if they were able to disperse the cloud creature at a quantifiable speed it is absolutely calcable.

Assaltwaffle said:
Maybe you could use 25%/12% of the circumference as distance with a timeframe of 10 minutes? That's how I interpreted the feat from a glance.

Ok, I can do that; how big was the cloud creature? Any measurement given? I find the height of these clouds easily but not the average size in diameter/length.

Cumulonimbus clouds are on average 12 km in height and 24 km in diameter, with the average thickness being about 8 km (Im going off the numbers used in other cumulonimbus calcs we have here)

Wonderful. I'll use those sizes and find some results. I'm away from my dumpster for a bit but given several hours I will get it done.

Calc needed, This will (Chp 230 pg 8) scale to Aladdi (Chp 230 pg 9) (Since he surpassed human Solomon) (I expect it to be around 7-A....Hopefully)

Piercer of Heaven said:
Is it possible for somebody to calculate the energy required to cause all water/moisture in the atmosphere to dissappear via immense heat?
Volume of the atmosphere: 4,200,000,000 cubic kilometres 4,200,000,000 ck = 4.2e+24 cc

I'll assume vaporization, since were talking about making water disappear via intense heat.

4.2e+24 x 27050 = 1.1361e29 Joules.

High 6-A+(+++++++++ lol, it's almost basically 5-C).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUlYcQeLYHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vGdOz_M4f4

Feat starts at 5:31

You can see the rubble at 7:01, just in case that helps

at 8:04, you can see that it was at least felt from over there, which you can see the location and rough distance at 11:49

This was performed by a nameless nobody, so it should scale to base characters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X17LcNo3XaQ

Feat Starts at 15:59

I know it's not the best dodge animation but....I looked everywhere for this dodge....and it was hard to find imo

I'd really appreciate it if someone calced these, the last 2 are the more important calcs

JustSomeWeirdo said:
Wall of text
The most casual lightning "dodge" of all time. I can probably do the speed feat considering there is an easily obtainable timeframe and the lightning doesn't drop all the way to the ground in one frame. I may be a bit with it, and if anyone else feels like they want to do it go for it.

I desperately need the first of these feats calced but i'd appreciate if any of them could be calced

Expand
Also, i NEED this feat calced guys...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDQ9RQqlYvc

Would it be possible to calc the explosion caused by this cannon? Sorry about the video quality but its the best i could find on youtube...

The white-haired girl is 150 cm tall
Expand
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-314
"SCP-314 is a 0.97 m long, 0.21 m thick obelisk which is highly reflective and metallic in appearance, with tapered edges that are apparently sharpened to a molecular level. No material has ever been recovered from SCP-314.

The object is capable of levitation and extremely swift motion, although it lacks any visible means of locomotion. Although research does not indicate any true intelligence, the object is most certainly sentient of its surroundings and extremely reactive to any motions or vibrations within an approximately 50 52-meter radius.

SCP-314 reacts to all motion within its kill radius by impacting with the source of movement, although it ignores particulate matter smaller than 125 micrometers. SCP-314 will continue to react in this manner until the triggering object no longer moves, has exited the kill radius, or has been reduced to pieces small enough to be ignored. It displays unerring accuracy; no limit to its speed has yet been established.

Experiment 314-230 flooded the containment room within Site 47. SCP-314 was able to strike at the encroaching liquid with such speed and consistency that it created an irregularly shaped dry sphere within its kill radius. The ground below SCP-314 remained dry at all times."

Think someone can calc this?
Expand
At the time of the explosive decompression of the SCP-3016 containment chamber, the object had already reached an unknown, but dangerously high, rotational velocity. Within five minutes of the collapse, the ambient temperature within Level 7 had risen by 10┬░C, and continued to rise from that point.
The Temporary Containment Procedures listed above were put into place within five hours of the final breach. Three members of MTF Beta-7 ("Maz Hatters") were called in to examine the affected floor in greater detail. This team was supervised directly by Site Director Jacob Cole.

Alpha: Command, this is Alpha. We're on Level 7, just in front of the insulation.

Command: Acknowledged. Sound off.

Alpha: Alpha, check.

Bravo: Bravo, check.

Delta: Delta, check. You got any idea what it's like in there, Command?

Command: We know it's hot in there, but not much else. CCTV and about all other sensors melted a while ago.

Alpha: Acknowledged, Command. Proceeding on your orders.

Command: Beta-Seven, you may proceed.

Alpha: We're moving into the red zone now.

Delta: I'm reading over 200 degrees Centigrade, Command. You may have a bit of a problem.

Bravo: And still climbing, but pretty slowly. It's a bit hotter over that way - guess we know the skip's still where it's supposed to be.

Beta-7 personnel move for several minutes, following the temperature gradient to its source. As they approach, a reddish glow is visible down one of the corridors.

Alpha: We have visual on the skip, command. More or less.

Bravo: Yeah, that's some intense black-body radiation. 3016 must be spinning pretty quick to do that.

Delta: We're actually getting pretty close to the heat tolerances on these suits. I read 400 Celsius.

Can someone calculate this for me please.

Would someone also be able to calculate this as well please. Another view.

Also, if the size of these can be calculated, as well as what their DC is by their size, it would also be appreciated.

All of these would help with potentially creating a profile for the witch of the slaughter, as I have noticed that one has yet to be created. Any aid would be greatly appreciated.

Also, could someone calculate the size, magnitude, and potential DC of this please. Thank you.

http://*******************.eu/watch/inhumanoids-episode-12-the-masterson-team/ (Go to 14:11)

Can someone do a little quick calc on how much the boulder that the guy caught weighs? The guy who lifted it(his name is Nightcrawler) is 9ft tall.

https://imgur.com/a/9bNC0 A Metroid feat, Samus causes a volcanic underwater eruption.

Some information, the alien riding atop the monster is roughly Samus size (6'3'), the water is actually highly corrosive acid (can melt people and several cubic inches of steel in seconds, a submersible would disintegrate in less than 5 minutes).

The last two pictures here are the submersible for size and the submersible next to the underwater cliff just in case itd help for gauging the depth of the underwater ravine or something.

About this calculation of planet Viltrum

And this calculation about the planet Viltrum.

Good thing first of all, to comment that in the feat of destruction of Viltrum the laser was only a small initial help and it would not have to go down to the Viltrumitas for that, but rather raise them of level by this feat which will explain, it is more the feat Was totally made by the 3 Viltrumites together, confirmed during the number 106 of Invincible. We also have to take into account the context of the destruction of the planet, the Coalition needed to give a lethal blow to the war to end it, faced the best warriors of the Coalition against 50 types that outnumbered them and were their peers in Power, so they needed to give a moral blow to the war and so seize the opportunity to take a lethal blow to change the war in their favor.

Http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DgqTRWUpEAA/UmdSJ6-0CqI/AAAAAAAANgM/eogeJIRxveE/s1600/-013+copy.jpg

Http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SMbx48o4870/UmdSKao6s-I/AAAAAAAANgE/m6WJvyiopWE/s1600/-014+copy.jpg

In addition the 3 Viltrumites, after crossing the planet did not show serious wounds or burns, the only Viltrumite who had doubts and said that they could die was Thadeus who was the weakest Viltrumite of the trio and said it based on his own physical abilities and the Reality is that they continued to fight after crossing the planet against the Viltrumites until it was destroyed and the shock wave of Viltrum only stunned them for a few seconds, also mention as an important fact that Viltrum is a planet that has had for millennia an artificial ring formed of dead bodies of Viltrumites killed during the civil war Viltrumita and has shown no signs that this ring will be undone and no solid planet of our solar system is capable of having an own ring like Viltrum, only the gaseous planets have artificial rings.

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r710/invincipal/07_zps6e22d8ed.jpg

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r710/invincipal/08_zps2e508f92.jpg

http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_tumblr_lwfp3eqsUM1qj9u0so1_r2_500.png

Apart from mentioning that according to the only handbook in the series, made and reviewed by Kirkman himself, since Image's policy is that the authors have the creative rights of their characters and everything related to the character is reviewed and has to go through them and give their permission , Viltrum has an atmosphere similar to Earth and also 125 times the gravity of the planet.

http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_uploads_original_14_147508_4660824_viltrum.png

Otherwise, I'm going to put a scienticalculation that supports the thesis that I am exposing that would be a power up for the Viltrumites, Invincible, Omni Man, Thragg and Tech Jacket.

Calculation.

Mark, Nolan and Thadeus set up the explosion of a supergiant planet like Viltrum (which, yes, is much bigger than the Earth for having a ring for thousands of years and without some signs that it was going to disarm). Just so you can see, a rocky planet bigger than the Earth has shown to possess 17 times its mass although it is only twice its size

They find the first 'mega-Earth': a giant and rocky planet

http://www.tendencias21.net/Encuent...ierra-un-planeta-gigante-y-rocoso_a34386.html

And this info, although not of a page but of a response in YahooAswers, has much foundation and bases of the own wikipedia

As the big planets do not, it is absolutely impossible. The rings form only below the so-called "Roche Limit", which is the limit of gravitational intensity that allows bodies to maintain their own shape due to gravity. Below the Roche limit (nearer to the planet) the planet's tidal forces are higher than the forces holding the body together, so any body over that point is completely pulverized. It is explained in quite detail here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roche_limit

Now, on a planet with the mass of the Earth, even if the whole mass were concentrated in a single point, the Roche limit would be very close to the distance of the terrestrial radius, reason why in Earth this "barrier" by Below which it is impossible for bodies to exceed a certain size, and which is what gives rise to the existence of rings, is very close to the surface. For bodies like the moon it is almost inside the atmosphere itself, and of course there is roche limit for smaller bodies like a spaceship or a meteorite.

On Earth there could theoretically be a ring for example if we were to put the rocks there one by one, and it could be kept stable for some time, but this is not at all a ring like those of the great gaseous planets. That is, you can never form a ring naturally on Earth. In large gaseous planets rings form naturally when any body gets too close to the planet. Below the Roche limit of the planet there are satellites, multitude of moons of the planet; Below the Roche limit there is only dust forming rings; It is impossible for there to be any moon because any object that crosses that limit is pulverized and dispersed homogeneously by the orbit. This can not happen on Earth because there is not enough mass (fortunately, because otherwise we could not be whole on the surface of the planet).

I repeat: the earth does not have Roche's limit for objects the size of an asteroid, so they do not become dust from a ring if they get too close. If I had it we would be pulverized too. For a very large body like the Moon, there is Roche's limit; If it came closer than 3000 km would also be undone, but if an object of the size reached that distance, the remains would hit the Earth immediately instead of pulverizing and forming a ring. An impact of an object like the Moon of great could form a ring during a time so brief that it would not come to exist. It would not be stable at all.

Source (s) D: I just read the question better. A planet of the size and mass of Earth could not have rings. But a planet the size of the Earth (which is what you ask) yes; Provided the mass was much greater. A white dwarf could have the size of the earth, and could have rings for a long time.

And for information I just see through this video (which is a reliable channel, none of those videos that put DBZ characters multiversal level) if the Earth or a rocky planet would be the size of Jupiter would only have 7 times Its severity.

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hen2JOxe4hw[/URL]

And when it measures the earth in comparison to Jupiter ?:

[URL]http://legacy.spitzer.caltech.edu/espanol/edu/askkids/jupiterearth.shtml[/URL]

Jupiter has a diameter of about 88,695 miles (142,800 kilometers) which is more than 11 times the diameter of the Earth. Its volume is more than 1,300 times the volume of the Earth. This means that Jupiter is so large that more than 1,300 Earths could fit within it. Jupiter is so large that it weighs two and a half times the weight of all the other eight planets together!

[COLOR=rgb(29,33,41)][FONT=Helvetica]While the gravity of a rocky giant like Viltrum is hundreds of times greater[/FONT][/COLOR]

[URL]http://www.cosmonoticias.org/y-si-la-tierra-fuese-el-doble-de-grande/[/URL]

If the diameter of the Earth were double, that is, over 25,000 kilometers, the mass of the planet would increase eightfold, and the force of gravity on Earth would be twice as strong."

We know that viltrum has an atmosphere and composition equal to the Earth ... in that case the mass of this planet if its gravity was 175 times that of the earth would be 1400 times the mass of the Earth and its diameter of 2229850 km.

[URL]http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/4700832-viltrum.png[/URL][/SIZE]

div class = "quote">Surround the beginning and end of your text with this</div>

Make good use of this code please. Add the beginning <

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
What AP is a tsunami?
Depends on size of wave and speed. Can be anywhere from 7-C to 7-B. According to this and this, the Tohoku tsunami was somewhere between 31 Kilotons and 10 Megatons.

Human body pulverization= 12.9 j/cc

human body fragmentation= 4.4 j/cc

Human body atomization=72416.33j/cc

Human body vaping=8509.43j/cc

Human body annihilation=7.5374E12j/cc

This isn't what you asked for but it should help you a bit untill someone actually fulfills your request. Pulverization should be decently close.

Can anyone calculate the AP needed turn human bone into dust?
By heat or by force? If heat, I actually have a thread open right now about the incineration of humans. If force I am not your man.

Assaltwaffle said:
Can anyone calculate the AP needed turn human bone into dust?
By heat or by force? If heat, I actually have a thread open right now about the incineration of humans. If force I am not your man.
Human body pulverization= 12.9 j/c, I am assuming this is the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back