• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WeeklyBattles

Since you are an administrator, if it is very important, you can directly ask some calc group members about it via their message walls.

WeeklyBattles said:
Would it be possible to calc the explosion caused by this cannon? Sorry about the video quality but its the best i could find on youtube...
Going by eye, it looks like a room level explosion with lots of dust. Do you know how tall the girl with the shield is?

@Unite She's 4'11" (150 cm), but what im really looking for is the explosion yield itself as there are fodder characters who tank it point blank and survive

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Can anyone calculate Magnus Chase making plants grow all over an island?
Funny enough, Lina calced a similar feat for an OC of mine way back when, that calc was City level+, but they were all trees. Plants in general won't reach that.

So making plants grow can be calced? Cool

What tier is someone who can turn entire china into a forest?A forest full of giant trees and man eating plants

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@FanofRPGs What exactly do you mean tho
@The real cal howard I will appreciate it if you link Lina's calc.

I mean like what plants? How big is the island? How quickly did it happen?

If someone could calculate these speed feats for me, I would appreciate it. This would help with the Tower of God revisions.

Here is a skematic of the place Bam and Hoaqin/White are descending down during the dollar game. It should help with pixel scaling for the distance. As is evident from the picture, each increment decreases by five until it hits zero, so there are 20 increments, plus the unmarked first one to make 21. Here's a more accurate reditio of it. There's actually a distance he has to travel before reaching the pipe itself. Also, Here , the announcer says that he will be counting down by one, so presumably each count lasts only a single second.

The first time Bam goes down when Prince is at the 30 dallar mark. He saves him here , at the 10 dallar mark .

Bam takes off at the five dallar mark to save Buelsar. After gaining Hoaqin's souls he's able to do such casually.

Any help/input on this would be greatly appreciated.

It looks like a volcano. It's not the size of one. Use the area of Gardiner's Island, which is 13.5km┬▓. Lyngvi is probably around that size.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-314

"SCP-314 is a 0.97 m long, 0.21 m thick obelisk which is highly reflective and metallic in appearance, with tapered edges that are apparently sharpened to a molecular level. No material has ever been recovered from SCP-314.

The object is capable of levitation and extremely swift motion, although it lacks any visible means of locomotion. Although research does not indicate any true intelligence, the object is most certainly sentient of its surroundings and extremely reactive to any motions or vibrations within an approximately 50 52-meter radius.

SCP-314 reacts to all motion within its kill radius by impacting with the source of movement, although it ignores particulate matter smaller than 125 micrometers. SCP-314 will continue to react in this manner until the triggering object no longer moves, has exited the kill radius, or has been reduced to pieces small enough to be ignored. It displays unerring accuracy; no limit to its speed has yet been established.

Experiment 314-230 flooded the containment room within Site 47. SCP-314 was able to strike at the encroaching liquid with such speed and consistency that it created an irregularly shaped dry sphere within its kill radius. The ground below SCP-314 remained dry at all times."

Think someone can calc this?

Reposting this for 2 reasons:

1. I removed the 2 remaining lifting strength feats because there no longer needed.

2. I really need these feats calc'd because once they've been calc'd I can start making at least 15 character pages/profiles for this verse and this may look like a lot but honestly almost all of this post is just text that Is explaining information about these feats that you need to even be able to calc them.

Every feat here is from the 80's cartoon called The Inhumanoids.

So an Inhumanoid named Tendril made a massive hole in the ground that swallowed an entire drilling rig (Hole at 12:59) http://*******************.eu/watch/inhumanoids-episode-1-the-evil-that-lies-within-part-1/ Now in the episode it's stated that the hole is 2 miles deep, but later in the episode it's explained how Tendril burrowed through that 2 mile depth from inside the ground to the surface of the earth to make that hole and left marks all along the walls of the hole as he did so, but the marks stop just 50 feet below the surface of the earth meaning he destroyed that remaining 50 feet of rock all at once\with one attack rather than just burrowing through it so for the depth use 50 feet since that's the amount of rock he destroyed all at once, not 2 miles of rock and for width of the hole at 12:53 you can see a good view of a drilling rig and it's height looks very comparable to the width of the hole and the most common height I could find for a drilling rig was 142 feet as seen here

Here Tank (an Earth Corps member) punches a hole through a cave wall at 0:34, but at 0:39 another character named Magnokor walks through the hole and he is 12ft tall as shown here so you could scale the hole to Magnokor's height

Note: ALL Earth Corps members are 9ft tall while in their Exploration suits as shown here

Here Auger's (another Earth Corps member) drill makes a huge hole in a cave roof at 18:31 http://*******************.eu/watch/inhumanoids-episode-11-primal-passions/

Here the Earth Corps members along with other characters(the Redwoods and the Granites)survive a missile explosion that leaves a huge fissure in the ground at 9:10 http://*******************.eu/watch/inhumanoids-episode-5-the-evil-that-lies-within-part-5/ You can use any one of the Earth Corps members (Any one of the guys that are in a pink-ish/purple-ish suit, a blue suit, a yellow suit or a green suit) to scale to the fissure since there all the same height or you could use the Redwoods(the big tree guys) or the Granites(the big rock guys) heights who are both 12ft tall as shown here and here

Here another Earth corps member named Liquidator freezes a large part of the ground using liquid nitrogen at 6:50 http://*******************.eu/watch/inhumanoids-episode-2-the-evil-that-lies-within-part-2/ but that part does not show all of the ground he froze over, to see the rest of the ground he froze over watch from 6:59 to 7:02 and to figure out how much Ice there is, the Inhumanoid (named Tendril) that slipped and fell on the ice is 38ft/11.582 meters tall as shown here (for some reason it says he's 11.4 meters tall but 38ft is 11.582 meters not 11.4)

New feats for Roland Deschai and Randall Flagg have been drawn from the new Dark Tower film as discussed here. Was hoping I could get the more physical ones calculated so that the pages can be updated accordingly. I'll separate/categorize them for the sake of ease of access.

Roland

Flagg

-

Would definitely appreciate it if someone could calc these for me. I can help by extracting key frames from the GIFs if necessary.

Tornado's usually range from Wall to Island level in terms of Kinetic Energy Output per second. I would personally say that due to the strength of the verse as a whole he should probably be 6-C. But i'm not really the best source to ask.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/project-roc-part-1 "Biological airborne mass (hereafter referred to as Component Alfa), superficially resembling baseline terrestrial cumulonimbus clouds.

3-4-2017, 16:35: GOCA Amelia reaching underneath KTE-4503. J-CAED-001 launched and engages KTE-4503 with "combustive hull" maneuver. Assault proves effective. KTE-4503 turns all attention on J-CAED-001. J-CAED-001 moves away from GOCA Amelia. GOCA Amelia moves to locate breach.

3-4-2017, 16:45: 25% of manifestation's mass liquidated."

The PROMETHEUS drone destroyed 25% of a living cumulonimbus cloud in 10 minutes. Anyone here good with cloud calcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back