• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
By heat or by force? If heat, I actually have a thread open right now about the incineration of humans. If force I am not your man.
Human body pulverization= 12.9 j/c, I am assuming this is the best option

So body pulverization can be used for bones?

Alright, so I think this would be a substantial feat for Necrozma. If this wouldn't upgrade him, I'm sorry in advance for wasting time.

Anyways, according to the new promotional material, Necrozma stole all the light in the world of Ultra Megalopolis. So I was wondering if a number could be attached to this statement. Here's the full quote from the website.

"By traveling through an Ultra Wormhole, you can reach Ultra Megalopolis—a world that has had its light stolen by Necrozma. Within this world, wrapped in darkness, a mysterious tower-like building shines with brilliant light. What could possibly wait atop it?"

So what is meant by "world" here? Planet? Realm? How many stars were in this place that got drained? So many questions.

@waffle

I assume it's just the planet unless we get info saying it is more. It sounds like it is a parallel Earth that's only light source is a giant tower.

Edit: The giant tower is the only light source after Necrozma stole that world's light.

That sounds really odd. I'd assume he would need to drain a star to do that, but honestly that just sounds like a really odd feat.

Thank you <3

Actually.....would it be too much trouble to ask if you can find the KE of this if you get the chance as well?

Here's a still frame if you need it

• Importance/Priority: Tier 1, scales to everyone above both of these which is Mid Low and Mid respecfuly
  • Verse/Character Name: Tower of god
  • Feat: Sword attack and 'lightning ' attack
  • Description: 1) information of the attack
  • Description: 2) distance , time it started , and when it landed
Just decided to request it the proper way since it's been a while.

Can this be Calculated? Basically Conan tanks winds that destroy all the buildings in a small city and the winds also kill everyone (leaving them as just skeletons). Other than Conan and the girl he is shielding.

https://m.imgur.com/39nW4ut

Here's the full story (it's near the end)

http://***************.to/Comic/The-Savage-Sword-Of-Conan/Issue-123?id=65141

Conan the Barbarian

The feat is: Look at my last post for the feat

1. This feat would affect everyone, but Conan is the only profile we have for his verse.

2. See number 1

3. Ap/Durability

4. Not sure

5. Conan is a very prominent and a well known character

Priority 2: Scales to all the higher tier characters within the verse, is also a feat very early on

Verse: The Gamer

Descriptio: The Large Golem, lead by the Black Rock Mage unleashes a fire attack that destroys a large area.

Request: Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

Other Potentially Necessasry Panels: Here is a panel that should allow one to get an approximation of the size of the buildings. This for another view of potential building sizes.

Thank you.

Asfdfa
I gave up trying to calc this feat.

Sdaa
And this one too

Importance: Tier 1 or 4 (We don't have unOrdinary profiles on webtoon yet, but if I can get started on these pages, that would be awesome. It is a big feat in the series and would scale to high/top tiers.)
Verse: unOrdinary

Description: John creates a tornado that knocks someone into the air with the first one and the second one is he uses a tornado to 'kick' down below at what I am assuming is tornado speeds. (This was done in a panel so a second or half a second seems fair imo)

Request: Calculate KE and Speed for both

My request is for Red Storm since it's only character listed here has unknown stats everywhere so I hope you guys can help.

Priority 3: This is only to find out Cheon Myeong Hun DC and Durability, as the other 4 that scale to this have not been shown or mentioned by name.

The feat is very straight forward, Noya basically vaporizes part of a mountain range.

Can someone calc this?

'tldr'; Sun Wukong dodging thousands of LS attacks by hairs length

— It was true that a risky move would be necessary to suppress an opponent with such ridiculous speed.

Steeling his determination, Godou stared at the eastern sky. The dawn sky's rose-colored rays illuminated the earth from that direction. Over there was the sun, the symbol of Verethragna's third incarnation, the [White Stallion].

From the eastern sky came solar radiance that was not being used like a cannon blast as before. A white sphere of light appeared in the sky hovering above the plains of Senjougahara. With two suns in the sky shining upon the land, Godou made all the [Swords] fly and gather towards the second white sun. Thousands of swords of light melded together with the luminous stellar mass. 'Oh, is that a new sun!?' Circling high in the air above, preparing for another attack, the Great Sage yelled. Godou fired the new swords and the white-colored sun shot a beam of bright light like a laser. The delicate swords of light were able to lock on to the godly fast Handsome Monkey King, and whizzed past over his head. "Such heat!? And to think it even moved faster than me!? Impossible!" Only a few strands of fur were singed, but contact was definitely made. Melding the embodiment of the sun, the [White Stallion], with the [Sword], the result was this beam of light — a light speed weapon. This move did not lose to the Great Sage Equaling Heaven's god speed, perhaps it even offered a chance for victory!?

The white-colored sun released thousands of [Swords]. It not only shot at the four cardinal directions but in all three hundred and sixty degrees at light speed.

The [Sword] passed through trees, traversed mountains, crossed rivers and plains, and returned to town once again. The white flash penetrated all walls and obstacles in its path, slicing apart all the monkeys who were the Great Sage's underlings

The sacred flashing light raced across the lands beneath the morning glow.

This swiftness was only possible due to the light speed weapon.

Creating formless blades for severing a god, these laser beams streaked across empty space at the speed of light.

The continuous attacks of complicated flashing lights displayed fierce momentum. However, it was far too unbelievable how all these attacks continued to miss Hikari's body by the frighteningly slimmest of margins. Standing on the golden cloud, flying and gliding in the air, the Great Sage used all sorts of techniques to evade Kusanagi Godou's attacks. Sometimes he did tricks in the air similar to stunt flying, while at other times he flew with all his strength, charging at maximum speed. To be able to dodge light speed attacks, it truly was god speed. In terms of pure speed, the swords of light should be faster actually

Trinimac15 said:
My request is for Red Storm since it's only character listed here has unknown stats everywhere so I hope you guys can help.
Priority 3: This is only to find out Cheon Myeong Hun DC and Durability, as the other 4 that scale to this have not been shown or mentioned by name.

The feat is very straight forward, Noya basically vaporizes part of a mountain range.
Will calc it

@Trinimac

So you read Red Storm too? Neat. A friend of mine calced a certain feat that yielded Small Town level results.

Yujiro stops an earthquake with a punch, shakes an entire building, if not the entire city by standing and easily causes another, apparently smaller earthquake by willing it.

• Importance/Priority: Tier 2, this scales to all the top tiers of Baki the Grappler. (Namely, Baki, Yujiro and Miyamoto)
  • Feat: Three different instances of Yujiro shaking the ground, two about him causing an earthquake out of sheer power, one about him stopping a true earthquake with a punch.
Here's wikipedia's page about Richter magnitude scale, and here about the energy that each earthquake would wield.

I'll probably make a page soon all the feats, plus we need to add fore Red Storm characters that page is blank despite having a lot a feats to work with.

I see you like Baki that's one of my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back