• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone calculate the destruction of this for me please. It would help with trying to give tiers to those within The Gamer verse. The aftermath of the attack is here.

@Litentric

Is there another picture of the building? As the scan is, it's hard to find any sense of scale.

@Darkanine

Here is one picture I can find. It's a bit hard to search as the artist/author mostly uses shadows of buildings to imply that they're there during most of the fight.

I have a lump of RuneScape calcs for all yall.

The Dragonkin incinerate Idria. Instant full-body incineration.

The Queen Black Dragon swings its head. Possible KE feat; the QBD swinging its head is likely to give a decent result considering how large she is and how fast she moves.

Armadyl and Bandos raise pillars. Bandos creates a pillar of earth.

Bandos chunks goblins. Bandos throws a group of goblins so hard that they disappear into the horizon Team Rock-style. Can serve as a combat speed feat, as Armadyl moves his leg to dodge one of them. Can give the KE of a casual attack from Bandos.

Darkanine and I have already tackled some of them, and thus they are not listed in this bunch. If you want to evaluate those they will be on the Calculation Evaluations thread.

These are VERY important to start revising the currently broken verse. Thanks guys!

It's anything. Anything can be made from N-10, so it can be whatever. I would imagine that you can treat it as metal for the robot.

Can someone calculate these two attack speed.

Attacks [1] [2]

1) Information about the first attack.[3]

2) Distance between the guy and landing zone [4]

While attempting to convert a kiber crystal to the darkside, Darth vader causes an entire planet to shake along with creating storms and volcanic outbursts. can any one calc these?

here

and here

Does anyone know what the AP it would be to freeze/turn an entire skyscraper into ice? (average size skyscraper)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Still hoping to get those Dark Tower feats I posted earlier calc'd. The three important ones are:
Lifting strength required to do this, and the durability required to survive it

Speed required to do this

Also the speed required to do this

These could potentially lead to upgrades for the characters, so I'd definitely appreciate it if someome helped me out with these.
Hmmm, is there a place to watch the videos without gifs so I can get proper images to calc them?

No videos yet, sadly.

That said, depending on whether or not you're able to save the GIFs, you can split them into separate frames with this.

If you can't, I can do so myself and send you the important frames.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
No videos yet, sadly.
That said, depending on whether or not you're able to save the GIFs, you can split them into separate frames with this.

If you can't, I can do so myself and send you the important frames.

Please send the frames, I think I may be able to do them then. I have little homework tonight so I should be able to do it this evening.

I found this old feat for Mikoto's Railgun that I had totally forgotten about, don't know if it would be an upgrade from her current calc from the movie.

OT8 Chapter 3 Part 3

A flash was emitted from Misaka Mikoto's fingertip.

A small coin was shot out at three times the speed of sound, cutting the thick and heavy pillars. The armed men were terrified by the shrapnel that was falling due to the pillars being shot. The espers who were standing in a higher story were aiming at Mikoto's head, but lost footing due to the pillars breaking and fell down. The railgun slammed into twenty steel pillars before slamming into another building, causing a crack in the wall before the energy was completely lost.

The steel pillars mentioned there are the steel beams of a building being reconstructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back