• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tsunayoshi Sawada vs. Kecleon (When Small Businesses Rise Against The Mafia)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
News came in quick that a rather successful business opened up within the territory of the Vongola family, that wasn't paying anything to the family. Seeing this as a learning opportunity, Reborn forced Tsuna to accompany him to the shop in order to force the owner to pay for protection. Upon entering the store, they were both surprised when the one who greeted them was a small lizard-like being, who welcomed them gladly to browse through its wares. With Reborn pushing him on, Tsuna began to negotiate with the reptile to pay for protection. At first, he wholeheartedly declined the offer, but with Reborn chiming in, he began to relent. That is, until Tsuna accidentally bumped a shelf, and a number of glass orbs rolled off and crashed onto the floor. Not only that, but when payment was demanded, he realized he had left his wallet at home. The reptile cried out, calling Tsuna a thief, but before the boy could try to reason with him, Reborn shot him with his Dying Will Bullet, sighing since this will now have to be a show of force. Will the Vongola family get their payment from this strange outsider? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and in the red corner, we have Kecleo from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Tsuna main
Kecleon using magic punch by nitroxdraws-d7r7lok.png
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in Vienna, technically giving Tsuna the home-court advantage.

-Choice Arc Tsuna is used, and Cambio Forma and X-Burner are restricted.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Mafia Boss In-Training: 0

Bane Of All Thieves: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Man, I hated those Kecleon, they killed me so many times.

What can Tsuna do here? Those shopkeepers have way better hax.

Incap via freezing through Zero Point Breakthrough.

Kecleon has nothing to counter that.

Nothing can melt the ice caused by Zero Point Breakthrough except for strong Dying Will Flames, which Kecleon obviously does not have.

Sounds a bit NLF but alright. Worth mentioning that being hit by an ice attack activates colour change, and ice types in Pokemon are immune to absolute zero, which I don't doubt is beyond Tsunayoshi's freeze

Referense from this thread

Tsuna's freezing is also sealing. You can't neg it with just resistance to Ice Manipulation or cold temperatures.

Kind of like how resistance to Ice manipulation won't protect from esdeath's time stop.

I guess that's fine then.

Kecleon probably just takes this via a sheer numbers advantage and 2x speed advantage

He can summon dozens of other Kecleons, each of which have the same stats + abilities

Tsuna has speed amps with short burst speed from his gloves and he also has the advantage using precog actively in battle.

If the opponent has any type of energy attack Tsuna maybe able to absorb it as well and get stronger and recover stamina.

As said above if Tsuna freezes its GG because only Sky Flames can melt the Zero Point breakthrough ice.

He also has the flight advantage plus the skill to attack while mid air.

Also can this battle even be added? X burner is a standard attack for Tsuna.

Lastly Tsuna has petrifaction

Kecleon's 2x speed amp is permenant. Its only energy attack is arguably Ancient Power, which isn't even a conventional energy attack.

Self-curer heals Kecleon from Petrification. Also iirc Tsuna's freeze is on contact which is his only real way to stop the Kecleons, so he can't abuse flight.

Wait, he cant use cambio forma nor x burner here?

This is from Tsunayoshi Sawada's profile:

At least 7-A, likely High 7-A. High 7-A with X-Burner and Cambio Forma

So X-Burner and Cambio Forma change his tier, and thus can be restricted.

And yes, this can be added.

Thats right. But dont make it sound like he wasnt able to use the X burner in that time, he can use it since the first episodes from the future arc, we can at least say that the x burner is allowed but only at 7-A level as he has shown the ability to control the level of his flames. Because its really unfair to take it completely from him, thats my opinion, I dont know if you make this always in every Vs match. About the cambio forma its okay because its really a power up and the lowest level has showen for it is high 7-A so I agree with you at this point.

Tsuna doesn't actually have to physically touch u to use ZPBT. Also yeah X burner is restricted...but u guys do realize Tsuna as Big Burning Axel right?

AstralKing7 said:
Tsuna doesn't actually have to physically touch u to use ZPBT. Also yeah X burner is restricted...but u guys do realize Tsuna as Big Burning Axel right?
The big burning axel can be used in cambio forma only.

That's Mybad I meant the original one Butning Axel which he didn't use in the Camino form. It's weaker than the Big Burning Axel

I remember 2 things about this, the big bang axel which was used by him in cambio forma, and the burning axel which was used by him when he gained the power of the true vongola ring. He cant use both here.

From what I know and remember from looking up some time ago, the Kecleon army ingame does not stop increasing in number, only stopping when the player leaves the floor the army is being summoned on, whether that be by being knocked out or moving to the next floor. Not even getting rid of the original stopped them from coming.

Would speed really make it so that Kecleon has the speed advantage since that's its natural state? Which means when speed is equalized it should equalize in its natural state?

Kecleon are always boosted, so that counts as speed amp. The speed equal is for the regular speed.

For whom? If Reborn is going through revisions, then I wasn't aware of it, and I apologize for that.

Back