• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. But you should put the XX burner in shiman arc at least small country not country. Antvasima told me we should take the level of one clone and put "at least" before it because this is the safest rating.

YukaSama4 said:
Yea. But you should put the XX burner in shiman arc at least small country not country. Antvasima told me we should take the level of one clone and put "at least" before it because this is the safest rating.
As you wish. Fixed.

Antvasima said:
So should I close this thread now?
hmm There is something I want to ask about, I heard that to one shot someone you should be stronger than him by 3 times is that right?

If the answer is yes, then there is another thing..

Tsuna could defeat Bermuda by one shot and without killing intent so if we use the lowest number for country level which is 7 Teratons, Tsuna will be 21 Teratons ( and this is a lowball because both are at least country level) but lets say Tsuna is 21 Teratons. Kawahira is stronger than Tsuna by several tens of times, several is used for 20-90 folds I guess.. so If we use 55 times for "arithmetic mean" we will get 1155 Teratons which is 6-A level.

Im not so sure about this, I want your opinions here guys. Edit: I saw a moment ago in One-Shot page that you should have an AP higher than the opponent durability by 7.5 times to one shot him, in that case even if we use the minimun number for the word "several" which is 20 times we will get 1050 Teratons which is also 6-A level.

For the 7.5 gap to one-shot an opponent, that value is only an approximation and the actual gap can be higher or lower depending on certain factors. Also that number is only for debating purposes and and not to be apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse. All of this are listed in the One-Shot Page itself.

And for the Kawahira's thing, in the OP scan for Kawahira, he did not said anything about several, only that "Yeah, it was about ten times your flames."

Damn. I forgot about this thing about one shot rule.

The ten times translation. I saw it once and even forgot where, all the sites Im reading from now are using "it was several tens the likes of your flames". I read the manga from Manga Rock and Manga Life and Manga Kiss. You can go and check them, that chapter was 405.

Indeed, on MangaSeeOnline, which gets close to an official translation than most, say 'several tens'. I don't know what figure that supposed to be but since the low end for several is 3 and if we include the 'tens', at the very least we can say it is a 30x.

So Kawahira is stronger than Tsuna by 30 times at least, not 10 times. I found a raw scan for it. I will ask someone to translate it.

if it 30x, then Kawahira should be about Large Country level+, I guess. It's possible to be Continent level as he is 30x from UDW Tsuna who stomp Bermuda who stomped OF Tsuna who stronger than VG Tsuna who comparable to a Vindice who is 6-B, not to mention he did it very casualy.. But as we don't know the exact value for Tsuna. So At last Large Country level+,should be the safest.

Wait, you put the guardians like Yamamoto and gokudera at country level? I don't think so, they used some tricks to break the vindice watches. they didn't really defeat them.. Also I see it very hard for them to be stronger than Daemon in 1vs1. Just put them at possibly small country level for become rapidly stronger than before, could keep up with a member of the vindice while he was holding back. Only Hibari, Xanxus, Mukuro and Byakuran should be country for being on par with Hibari who was stated to be a rival for Tsuna who was stated to be stronger than OF tsuna in shimon arc.

Because as we saw, every one of the vindice could fight seriously and used all his abilities when they removed thier cover. Edit: also Lambo and Sasagawa dont have a feats in the last arc they did nothing Lambo's tier is okay now, Sasagawa should be like him because they really didn't do anything in the last arc, we can't prove that they are as strong as others unless we are talking about possibility which isnt 100% right. We can put Sasagawa at least large island level possibly higher because he is always training so he must be stronger than the one in shimon arc. But the most important thing is that they should not be at country level + same thing goes for Varia members should be at the same level with yama and gokudera except Manon and Xanxus.

I removed Country level from Gukudera and Yamamoto then.

I changeed Ryhei to At least High 6-C possibly Low 6-B, I keep Low 6-B as just possibly because he shouldn't be weaker than Lussuria that he used to fight before.

Okay. You can tell me here when I should close this.

I have one last thing, Xanxussama1010 I found an image might help in speed tiers for the characters but I don't know.. Here: https://*****************/read-online/Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn-chapter-372-page-10.html

You or somebody else can create a calculation blog for that if you wish.

YukaSama4 said:
I have one last thing, Xanxussama1010 I found an image might help in speed tiers for the characters but I don't know.. Here: https://*****************/read-online/Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn-chapter-372-page-10.html
That looks like it's probably a mistake on the TL's part.

Microns are a length unit of measurement, not a unit of time. So, "within microns of seconds." doesn't make sense.

More than likely, it was microseconds.

Even on Mangarock it says within microns of seconds, I dont know why. By the way, can this help in founding a new speed? I mean 95% of charaters scale to Levi feat.

I'll try to look that how can I do about this.

Edit: Can someone find a scan which see full body of Hibar for mei. I rhink that I need it for scaling..

Edit again: Maybe full body of Xanxus can also help if yoou guy don't mind.

For Xanxus: https://*****************/read-online/Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn-chapter-372-page-4.html. Here a scan for xanxus, squall, Hibari and Fon:https://*****************/read-online/Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn-chapter-372-page-8.html. This one too: https://*****************/read-online/Katekyo-Hitman-Reborn-chapter-372-page-11.html

Since the calc is done and we are waiting for an evaluation, I will write the characters who are comparable to Fon or higher than him...:

All the Vindice

Tsuna in his previous forms ( from OF shimon arc to OF in the last arc)

Reborn

Colonnello

Bermuda before his last Technique

Viper ( could release his curse and use his attack before Fon's attack finished).

I will search if there are more characters.

Okay. Thank you. What is left to do here then?

I'll let YukaSama to answer that as I don't know that he still has more issues ornot. I also let him tell when this can be closed.

I think Daemon can be scaled to this feat too.. But I'm not sure about him. And nothing else to add, this can be closed.

Let's wait until all of the accepted changes have been applied first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back