• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found something can help us..First remember what Reborn said to Daemo. Then in the fight between them vs the Vindice Reborn said I can't see the win in your hands even if you asked the help from all the teams . So we can take from this that Jaeger is stronger than Daemon, and Jaeger was defeated by Tsuna in OF with Hibari and Mukuro, but we know that Mukuro and Hibari only sealed him. Tsuna had the enough AP to take someone who is stronger than Daemon Spade down by X Burner, he focused the flames with earth attribute so thats why the X Burner wasnt very large. The same thing goes for Bermuda he is stronger than Jager and Reborn could keep up with Bermuda. So Those things prove that Tsuna in OF is Country level. What do you say about this?

Also I found an evidence that Tsuna in his VG (Cambio Forma) in the last arc is stronger than Tsuna who defeated Daemon with OF. In chapter 387 Bermuda said this . So the power he used to defeat Daemon Spade wasnt enough to be a threat for the Vindice but then Tsuna became stronger at the last arc to the point where he can keep up with the Vindice. Edit: If you said that Bermuda said "Tsuna with his guardians" and it makes 0 sense that the guardians can fight the Vindice. -Bermuda was using this type for talking from the first, he also said when Tsuna and his group defeated Daemon Spade but we know that Tsuna is the one who defeated Daemon and Bermuda said: I had no choice but to acknowledge him. So he was using the words: "group" and "guardians" not to say that all of them can fight the Vindice. He said that to mention that all of them developed but the most threat out of them and can fight the Vindice and He had acknowledged him is: Tsuna.

Let's wait for KobsterHope if he and all of you agreed about the last 2 messages then Daemon will stay 6-B and Tsuna will be 6-B by his VG in the last arc.

If there is 6 fighters their power combined can destroy a country, then a character came and destroyed the 6 at once does that mean that the attack was at country level?

The country-destroying attack would have to be calculated and divided by 6 first. After that I think that "At least [final calculated value]" seems like the safest rating.

Antvasima said:
The country-destroying attack would have to be calculated and divided by 6 first. After that I think that "At least [final calculated value]" seems like the safest rating.
Ok, I put the scans above.. I will wait for Xanxussama and the rest to come and see it, if they agree I will write the last conclusions.

So.... Curse of the Rainbow Arc is the arc that most of characters ridiculously grow stronger without appropriate reasons, huh...

Anyway, I don't have contradiction about it. So i'm fine with those.

I wonder why the last arc in shounen series it becomes like this, I mean in DBS too Goku was getting a boost every episode, and in bleach same thing.

So according to all of this, Tsuna in shimon Arc will be at least small country because he nearly killed Daemon, there is a point I dont know what to do with... About Hibari being a rival for Tsuna in the last arc, if we make Hibari the same level as Tsuna in his VG many chadacters will have to be in the same level like mukuro, xanxus, byakuran and enma, and you said something above like we cant put enma at small country because it will mean something like self contradition. I dont know in which level we should put them so Im out of the thread now due to my lack information about levels and that scaling system on this site.

I think I already told you that Tsuna still be Large Island level normally and only at least Small Country level with XX-Burner. Tsuna stronger in last arc is another one.

If everyone stronger in last arc, then we can just seperate new key for each characters.. So character like Enma will has another key with stronger stats, some of characters like guarians with now have key like "Inheritance Ceremony Arc/Curse of the Rainbow Arc" will be seperate to "Inheritance Ceremony Arc" and "Curse of the Rainbow Arc" keys. So we can put stronger stats to them.

YukaSama4 said:
I wonder why the last arc in shounen series it becomes like this, I mean in DBS too Goku was getting a boost every episode, and in bleach same thing.
Because it is symbolic for the eternal struggle for self-reliance, survival, and individual freedom.

Xanxussama1010 said:
I think I already told you that Tsuna still be Large Island level normally and only at least Small Country level with XX-Burner. Tsuna stronger in last arc is another one.
But Tsuna XX Burner would have killed Daemon if he was without clones, the clones decrease the damage taken by 1/6 and Daemon said if the attack was bit stronger he would have been dead. So doesnt that mean if he was only one the XX Burner could have destroyed him?

Daemon stated that only attacking all of them at the same time inflict normal damage. Which Tsuna did that. So all of them got normal damage. But yes, Daemon naybe dead without his clones.

Anyway, what's you point to talk about this? I didn't even refuse about XX-Burner almost killed Daemon here.

ƒÿɃÿɃÿÉif Daemon didn't have his clones that means XX Burner scales. He gave a literal statement about dying if he didn't have them. Daemon still scales without the clones anyway so XX Burner would scale as well that's the whole point

There is no other way around this like seriously

Huh? And I though that you still have more to add after post a lot of scans.

NVM then, I also have nothing to add here.

Xanxussama1010 said:
Huh? And I though that you still have more to add after post a lot of scans.

NVM then, I also have nothing to add here.
Nope, I thought that XX Burner is written at small country level so I was saying that it must be at least xD I didnt notice that its already at least country level LOL.

The last scans above was for kobsterhope for saying that there is no evidence for Tsuna in OF to be stronger than Daemon with his 6 clones, and it was for VG Tsuna level at the last arc. Edit: those keys you was talking about are added or not?

Has all the edits been done? Because it still looks weird, becuase here's Tsuna's current justification for his Vongola Gears and Oath Flames:

• "At least Large Island level (At least comparable to Enma), at least Small Country level with XX-Burner (Almost killed Daemon Spade with it) | At least Country level (Casually fought and defeated Daemon Spade)"
Vongola Gear Tsuna w/ XX-Burner was able to nearly kill Daemon Spade and his doubles and it is rated as "At least Low 6-B". Yet Oath Flames for defeating a weakened Daemon Spade, who was nearly killed by XX-Burner, is rated as "At least 6-B"? Daemon on his profile doesn't have no 6-B durability on his profile, only Low 6-B. Something seems off to me.

I think we should not scale Hibari to the Tsuna who was before the fight against this vindice who named Jak or something like this, not to VG Tsuna who was stated to be stronger than OF Tsuna in shimon arc. I see it difficult for Hibari to be stronger than Daemon with his clones in 1 vs 6. He may be able to keep up with Daemon in one clone I think its a good tier for him. Yamamoto, Gokudera, Lambo will still Large Island, at least Large Island at most. Mukuro, Xanxus and byakuran will be like Hibari. Fong will be At least small country level along with Mammon. Well for Colonnello, I dont know really. Reborn stated that his shot was going to take Tsuna down and that Tsuna was VG Cambio Forma and he was using the Metena de Vongela Primo, which was stated to be an attack uses all the user's power. In future arc Tsuna's full power attack was X Burner so it was at the level of X Burner. If it uses all user's power then it will be as strong as the XX Burner. Colonnello and Fon dont have many things, they only apeared for a short time. I think Fon will be at least country level. Lal mentioned in the anime that Reborn is far superior to him. Colonnello will be country level, in chapter 363 Reborn stated that he and Colonnello are rivals as well. Reborn will be country level or at least country level at most. Bermuda and Tsuna will be at least small country. Bermuda was stated to be the strongest arcobaleno ever and he was defeating Reborn. Tsuna one shotted Bermuda and he was still holding back.

KobsterHope07 said:
Has all the edits been done? Because it still looks weird, becuase here's Tsuna's current justification for his Vongola Gears and Oath Flames:
I said above and I put a scans for Reborn meanning Jaeger as a stronger threat than Daemon Spade.

So according to this Jaeger will be stronger than Daemon with his 6 clones and OF X Burner could defeat him. Edit: we talked about Daemon is country by combine all of his clones.

I have some work right now. I will back after like an hour or 2 hours @kobster put your arguments and when I back I will reply.

All Right, I'm done update the pages with last informations. BTW, with last update, Tsuna page has 10 keys for now, I feel like this should make some confusion for others who look at his page. So, should I create another page for him for seperate his keys and reduce confusion?

Two profile pages seems better than ten statistics keys, yes.

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back