• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Narutoforums links replacement project is finished

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

Our latest wiki revision project has been finished within just a few days thanks to massive help from our staff and volunteers among our regular members.

We are now nowhere near as vulnerable to visibility issues for calculations within the Narutoforums, or if the community itself is shut down at some point in the future.

A big thanks to The Everlasting, Reppuzan, Therefir, Promestein, Saikou The Lewd King, Celestial Pegasus, Blanked, Dark649, A6colute, Dragonmasterxyz, KinkiestSins, Unite My Rice, Kaltias, Matthew Schroeder, and anybody else that I might have forgotten.

A particularly big thanks to Ryukama, Liger686, and ALRF, who went above and beyond what was required of them.

And the biggest thank you to Kepekley23 and Lina Shields, who performed a massive amount of work that made this project possible to efficiently perform in the first place.

Massive thanks to everyone Ant listed, too. Without their work, it'd be SO much harder for the wiki. This is, to paraphrase ALRF, teamwork!

If Liger doesn't get promoted I will be maaaad

OvO

@Kepekley23

I will ask the rest of the staff about promoting both of you during the next staff recruitment drive.

No. It tends to start when there are enough good candidates, and I have sufficient time and energy, without being too busy with the rest of my workload.

This is the wrong place to discuss that issue, but I do not have that impression. Sorry.

Anyway, I have assembled a list of possible candidates, but I have been far too overworked lately to be able to handle a recruitment drive yet.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I have assembled a list of possible candidates, but I have been far too overworked lately to be able to handle a recruitment drive yet.
Understood.

You should rest. Your work here is excellent.

Good job, everyone, & thank you so much for all your hard work!! Happy Holidays, & here's looking forward to what the future brings for VsBattles Wiki!

Ghosts-n-goblins-nes-1986
Conglaturatio

As a side note, I looked at the history to fine the original NF links and it looks like NF fixed their problem right as we were replacing all the links. Talk about perfect timing. XD

Back