• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the naruto revisions are done... NOT?! (range revision)

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
i know, naruto revisions were just done, but ranges arent really that big of a thing and probably wouldent change any major things or vs battles alredy made

Itachi, Sasuke and Kakasi should get a range upgrade to 3 km via mangekyou sharingan abilities, which works until eye sight (as explained here eyesight can go up to 3 kms, the important part is at the bottom part of the page) (Amaterasu range )

Guy evaporated a lake with a punch againts kisame and should likely get a better range due to it (daytime tiger )

Hyuugas should be upgraded to kilometers via sight (it is explained here. )

Mei should have dozens of meters via jutsu (exemple: water formation pillar )

Darui should be dozens of meters via jutsu (nearly all the ones noted on his page)

Kimimaru made a forest with bones, that should be at least dozens, possibly houndreds of meters (here )

Shisui should be dozens of meters via great fireball (as seen here )

Asura can make an avatar that should be worth quiet a bit more than a few meters

same for Indra (indra uses a perfect susanoo, and they are pretty constant in its size, asura mached this)

Jiraya should be dozins of meters with ninjutsu and more via summoning (summoning and jutsu )

boruto threw the sharingan for dozins of meters in the movie

This thread should be better organized, the other Admins could have problems reading this.

Firstly, can you write with proper grammar and spelling? It's hard to take any post seriously with this level of formatting and proofreading.

I also won't accept any revisions until you actually post physical evidence of your claims.

well, the first i can better, but its not my native languege and when i brought it up in the revision it was forgotten

Back