• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Naruto and Bleach Revisions

Gwynbleiddd

VS Battles
Retired
Due to my current schedule i don't have enough time to deal with such projects so i'll taking a long break from them.

The calcs for the bleach revisions are done so only the powerscaling remains to be settled (and a few things about their speed but i won't elaborate on that now).If someone wants to they can apply the results.

The Naruto calcs are far from done and reading the chapters, doing calcs and posting them takes several hours to do which is something i can't do at the moment.

There is no need on postponing threads anymore.

About those Bleach calcs, IIRC, some of them haven't been replied to or have been accpeted by other calc members. So what should we do about that?

How far have you gone in the Naruto revisions? Are there any pre-timeskip changes/calculations that need to be made/done?

Am thinking that the above suggestion is a good idea, although it would be preferable if the Naruto and Bleach threads don't get moved many pages back because of lack of activity in said thread/new threads getting made.

Perhaps a separate Naruto/Bleach threads can be created in the Staff Discussions board? At least those Naruto/Bleach threads will stay there for a while instead of being moved back.

Will read Bleach/Naruto upon request.

Lina Shields said:
Am thinking that the above suggestion is a good idea, although it would be preferable if the Naruto and Bleach threads don't get moved many pages back because of lack of activity in said thread/new threads getting made.

Perhaps a separate Naruto/Bleach threads can be created in the Staff Discussions board? At least those Naruto/Bleach threads will stay there for a while instead of being moved back.

Will read Bleach/Naruto upon request.
Sounds like a good idea

You know what, I'll just make a Naruto and Bleach thread/blog post in my blog section as a placeholder. All the feats can be handled from there.

I made two separate blogs for them here, and here.

If no revisions are to be continued, I can start doing revisions for Bleach first.

@Lina You don't have to calculate feats from the chapters that Gwynbleiddd has already covered.

Considering that calc is from Divell, who literally gets sacked around by the entirety of the OBD calc team, that calc is probably not legit.

I would go with Regicide's version of the calc, to be honest.

Lina Shields said:
Considering that calc is from Divell, who literally gets sacked around by the entirety of the OBD calc team, that calc is probably not legit.
I would go with Regicide's version of the calc, to be honest.
Well, i don't think the actions of a person should automatically make a calc incorrect (espically not even looking at it to begin with)

This thread may/may not be active for a while, especially regarding Bleach revisions.

Need to go through Naruto revisions first, which is going to take at least 2 weeks.

Just in case i didn't make myself clear:

I'm not quiting the Naruto revisions.

I'll handle them when easter vacations come.

Okay. Thank you. You do not have to do the work then Lina.

What about the Bleach revisions?

I will probably be calcing or requesting a calc regarding a bleach speed feat very soon that could very well upgrade most post TS characters, I would like to know if it is sensible to bring that matter up now/soon, or after you are done with these revisions.

Okay, I will begin calcing soon then, I also have other points I would also like to bring up (brought them up before but the thread was closed as Kk wasn't interested in it).

If accepted, should mean an increase in the speed for most Post TS Characters (Everyone that scaled from the fodder speed calc).

Back