• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial fight has finally reached a conclusion (kind of). Goku vs. Superman (3-15-50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Calaca was me making a joke, you used your Haki to see my reply while no-one else did.

I'm also saying Alien X vs Xeno Goku is fair if the former has High regen

I'm also saying that the person in question wasn't totally wanking. (Edit: checked his replies, ok yeah that's hilarious he did have some small points like EE but the way he brought them lol 😂)

Greenshifter said:
@Calaca was me making a joke, you used your Haki to see my reply while no-one else did.
I'm also saying Alien X vs Xeno Goku is fair if the former has High regen

I'm also saying that the person in question wasn't totally wanking. (Edit: checked his replies, ok yeah that's hilarious he did have some small points like EE but the way he brought them lol 😂)
What thread are you talking about ?

I'll go with incon, I would of said Supes if Shattered God feat to scale to but that's now an Outlier on this wiki (which is what I stick to here, even if I disagree). It's like the battle of strength vs speed, so it should be evenly matched. Also, I'm surprised this is running so well. Edit: Oh speed is equal. I'll go with Goku then.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
I'll go with incon, I would of said Supes if Shattered God feat to scale to but that's now an Outlier on this wiki (which is what I stick to here, even if I disagree). It's like the battle of strength vs speed, so it should be evenly matched. Also, I'm surprised this is running so well.
Speed is equalized.

AogiriKira said:
I kinda wish Toei Goku was 4-B. Felt like it would be a far more interesting match than Chou.
Would rather Post Crisis Supes to be 3-B and to be honest I thought he had consistent 3-C to 3-B feats

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Has the grace on this ended yet?
No idea, as i said, Grace is almost never enforced anyway, you could come back next week and restart the thread with no issue if no one request it to be added.

We still have a few hours i think.

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Dragomer said:
The Wright Way said:
Goku might not have won the fight, but I think we can all agree he totally won the rap battle.
Yup, that one was no-contest.
Yeah Goku's ending line won him the whole thing, although Superman had some bars too.
"One more Superman who's never gonna walk again?"

and with this I completely forgot about the ScrewJob..I mean ScrewAttack video.........until part 2 was released XD

>Tfw you create an actual fun match with characters that actually makes sense to put against each other but it gets ignored and a thread about beating a dead horse is still more relevant than yours

ThaTSayMarine said:

>Tfw you create an actual fun match with characters that actually makes sense to put against each other but it gets ignored and a thread about beating a dead horse is still more relevant than yours

If it attracted nobody, it was probably not fun TBH.

Also what thread are you talking about ?

No actually it was deathstroke vs geralt

Literally cannot get anymore perfect than that

Shit that does sound interesting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back