• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial fight has finally reached a conclusion (kind of). Goku vs. Superman (3-15-50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm glad that the vs community has grown to the point that we can set aside our bias (for the most part) and debate on a somewhat professional level and reach a conclusion that almost everyone involved in the debate is comfortable with. You guy's should be proud of yourselves.

Also, Monkey Man and Flower Man save the day together fra.

I actually go Goku FRAs above.

This was an interesting match to see, not gonna lie. We need to stop with the jokes, you all. This is a very serious hobby. Jokes and laughs are for nerds.

Super boy has a 2-B key, does he count? lol just bloodlust him and put him against Xeno Goku.

I guess you have a new battle idea

GODDAMN IT PEOPLE WHERE'S MY VOTE FOR SUPES FRA

JK put me down for both eating muffins FRA

Lol honestly Goku and Superman would be the absolute best of friends. Goku would have a loyal friends that could always help him out in sparring matches, change up his usual routine with Vegeta and not needing to beat up on his son anymore, and Clark would get a really fun guy who could teach him more about how to fight in more strategic ways and how he use his own powers in various different ways. Goten and Jonathan would be good buddies as well.

Honestly ..........I ship it.

The friendship I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back