• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial fight has finally reached a conclusion (kind of). Goku vs. Superman (3-15-50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Calaca said:
Somebody better backup these threads in case they get erased.

We made something incredible as a community: Not turn a Goku vs Superman thread toxic.

We did it. We achieved the impossible.
Challenge accepted. **** all y'all.

I am switching my vote to inconclusive. I checked the scaling chain for Goku; it is highly possible that he is near or a couple time weaker Superman in base and SSJ multiplier forms could make this match an overkill. Superman got Durability Negation moves like Phasing so I agree this match is likely who shot first.

So, I am going for inconclusive FRA.

Next time someone call us elitists, show them these threads and prove them right with facts ovo.

about Death Battle I would like to see a Third fight between Goku and Supes including UI lol even if it causes a lot of controversy OR the fight is hella inaccurate.

I'll take the credit for that too. You weren't by yourself you know
Can you prove that all the people on that thread weren't just my alt accounts ?

You and this alt account thing lol

Omegas03 said:
about Death Battle I would like to see a Third fight between Goku and Supes including UI lol even if it causes a lot of controversy OR the fight is hella inaccurate.
1 and 2 were bad enough, a 3rd one would likely be: Goku is a Planet Buster, possible Multi-Large Planetary ++++++++, than can lift 40 tons, but Superman is infinitely limitless (proceeded by star busting feats, or what they think is impressive).

There, saved you the trouble of watching a 3rd one.

I'll do the honors of adding the fights to their profiles once grace is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back