• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial fight has finally reached a conclusion (kind of). Goku vs. Superman (3-15-50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roun12 said:
It is honestly incredible how after all this time, after the pages and pages of heated debate, the long history of both of these characters, the result is inconclusive. It's ******* poetic.
Honestly I'm happy with the result and I think almost everyone here is too.

Again this is quite an achievement everything considered lol

Nah there is not true answer to any debate, at least. There might be revisions that could upgrage or downgrade either Clark or Goku, there could be a person that can debunk every of either both sides arguments, and of plenty notable points could have been missed due to the long history of both characters

There is not definetive answer, at least one that last forever, profiles with their stats change, the wiki and their standards change, and the community and people's opinions also do, for better or worse it applies to all of above.

Newendigo said:
Nah there is not true answer to any debate, at least. There might be revisions that could upgrage or downgrade either Clark or Goku, there could be a person that can debunk every of either both sides arguments, and of plenty notable points could have been missed due to the long history of both characters
There is not definetive answer, at least one that last forever, profiles with their stats change, the wiki and their standards change, and the community and people's opinions also do, for better or worse it applies to all of above.
Personally, this sums up how I feel for Superman vs Goku as a whole. There is no true definite answer. Both of these iconic characters are just too big to be contained by one answer. There are versions of Superman that beat various versions of Goku and just the opposite. It's a give and take.

Things change all the time and even this conclusion we've reached will eventually fade.

However, I also enjoy the fact that we have been able to reach a conclusion at all. We had one blip of toxicity and we got through it and finished this (in)famous debate in a reasonable manner.

THAT is the true victory, IMHO.

Newendigo said:

Cosmic Armor stomps

I think the preferred debate is strongest or most current canon versions that have no outside help or prep time. Which is basically a fight between a haxed 4-B character, since 2-A comes from combination of prep time and outside help, against a character who goes from 3-A to Low 2-C by powering up.

I do agree there's never going to be a true definitive answer any time soon or at all.

Just a reminder: Grace started 14 hours ago, so if anyone is planning an upset they better hurry. Lol

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Arguments for Goku: AP advantage, probably enough to one shot
Better skill in martial arts, Analytical prediction, reactive power level, enhanced senses, Teleportation, Homing Attacks.

Arguments for Superman: Infinite Stamina, Dura negging Heat Vision, can survive in space, healing, has high skill lvl, sun dips, accuracy.
Well it seems an Incon FRA then

Also thanks for summary XD

Rose of Ragnarok said:
The fight that we thought would be the most controversial fight turned out to be one of the least controversial fights we ever had on this site. I wished that people were like this in the other threads lol
And with a record breaking vote count too lol.

"Oooh aahhh" thats how it all starts but then next someone decides to do Super Boy Prime vs Xeno Goku and everyone goes back to losing their sanity lol

@Dragomer assuming there isn't a thread going on to upgrade Alien X's regen to High and assuming Goku will have the AP advantage when both are 2-A?

Greenshifter said:
@Dragomer assuming there isn't a thread going on to upgrade Alien X's regen to High and assuming Goku will have the AP advantage when both are 2-A?
I wasn't talking about an hypothetical upgrade, i was talking about this thread , sure if the characters undergo massive revisions, the situation would change i guesse.

@RoR A guy arguing that AX's hax would be too much despite Xenoku's resistances.

On top of arguing for omnipresence and OoC moves.

Omnipresence is correct but should be OoC. (As in AX needs to manually activate but Ben might not even know what Omnipresence is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back