• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial Deltarune match yet. (Grace)

Sike lmao. You get a 10-B Kris match lmao.

Kris (Deltarune) vs Flint Lockwood (Cloudy with a Chance Of Meatballs)

Rules:
-Both are 10-B
-Speed is equalized
-Flint is not allowed any equipment
-Kris’ knife is restricted
-Both are in-character
-Battle takes place outside the library in Deltarune
-Fountain creation is restricted as well for Kris

Proceed: 5

“When it rains you put on a coat, spray on shoes!”: 9

Kris becomes 9-A (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
10-B keys my beloved.

Ok, so, let's see here. Neither really have outstanding AP or dura feats, but we do have Flint throwing snowballs hard enough to knock people over and Kris creating a crack in their living room's floor.

I'd say they're pretty even, with Flint having a slight edge.

Flint takes intelligence as well, by a large margin. However, combat experience goes to Kris, who shouldn't be any dumber in fights compared to his DW self.

Kris has;
Experience
Home field advantage

Flint has;
Minor AP advantage
Intelligence advantage
Abilities advantage via acrobatics

Overall, though Kris can handle themselves better in a fight, Flint is more nimble and smart enough to pull off the win.

Kris could theoretically use their knowledge of the town as a way to hide and surprise attack, but I feel Flint would be hard to lose in a chase.

Voting Flint.

... and stealing this idea for something.

Last edited:
10-B keys my beloved.

Ok, so, let's see here. Neither really have outstanding AP or dura feats, but we do have Flint throwing snowballs hard enough to knock people over and Kris creating a crack in their living room's floor.

I'd say they're pretty even, with Flint having a slight edge.

Flint takes intelligence as well, by a large margin. However, combat experience goes to Kris, who shouldn't be any dumber in fights compared to his DW self.

Kris has;
Experience
Home field advantage

Flint has;
Minor AP advantage
Intelligence advantage
Abilities advantage via acrobatics

Overall, though Kris can handle themselves better in a fight, Flint is more nimble and smart enough to pull off the win.

Kris could theoretically use their knowledge of the town as a way to hide and surprise attack, but I feel Flint would be hard to lose in a chase.

Voting Flint.

... and stealing this idea for something.
Vote counted

Voting Kris because he has loads of combat experience from his adventures in Dark Worlds whereas Flint’s intelligence more-so applies to being a brilliant technician rather than a combatant.

Voting Kris because he has loads of combat experience from his adventures in Dark Worlds whereas Flint’s intelligence more-so applies to being a brilliant technician rather than a combatant.
I’ll count it but tbf while Flint is no where near as experienced as Kris, he’s fought the FLDSMDFR, foodimals, Chester V, and is good at coming up with plans.

yeah, but this is

guy with experience with a sword without a sword vs

smart man with no combat experience.
I mean tbf, Flint has fought the FLDSMDFR, Chester V, Foodimals, Chester V’s security, etc. So he does have some experience but I will agree that Kris’ experience > Flint’s experience.

Kris does not have Acrobatics. & I don't know of much reason to assume Kris might be more flexible than a typical human.
yes, but its fair to assume that kris has superior dodging skills than flint does considering he dodges danmaku all the time.

yes, but its fair to assume that kris has superior dodging skills than flint does considering he dodges danmaku all the time.
I don't disagree about that, although, since I haven't seen Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, I don't know of Flint's skills.
(Also, I'm not sure if dodging with the SOUL is dodging with the same as the body. I'd presume they are? A little weird that we don't see Kris do any movement for most of the stuff they dodge, & if it is attacks against the SOUL, which dodges on its own, why & how would Kris physically dodge as well?)

Back