• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial Deltarune match yet. (Grace)

Kris dodges Jevil's first scythes, one of King's attacks, and the crushing teacup ride physically.
Yeah, I recall those. Those targeted the SOUL, right? Although, IIRC, Kris doesn't really move in the teacup rides; Rather, the teacup Kris is in moves, & I'd assume it isn't Kris moving the whole teacup platform when they move in those.

Yeah, I recall those. Those targeted the SOUL, right? Although, IIRC, Kris doesn't really move in the teacup rides; Rather, the teacup Kris is in moves, & I'd assume it isn't Kris moving the whole teacup platform when they move in those.
These do not target the soul, and I was referring to how Kris jumps out of the ride before it gets crushed.

Voting Flint

While Kris does take EXP category, that EXP mainly ties into this Dark World Persona. We've never really seen that EXP be put into full effect for his Light World counterpart so what Kris would be doing and how he would be doing it isn't without speculation.
Also while Kris does have the home advantage I'm not sure how that's gonna do. Kris' overall battle strategy doesn't involve making use of his surroundings, stealth takedown attack's or deception tactics. All he ever does is walk up to his opponent and fist fight em' so doubt home field would change that.

Flint doesn't have the EXP Kris has but he does have EXP facing multiple adversaries (sometimes even multiple opponents at once) so holding his own against Kris shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility especially considering acrobatics.
He also has Genius Intelligence that allows him to come up with convoluted plans of attacks and unlike Kris, Flint makes full use of his environment and the things around him to his advantage
Also Factor in Flint's Limited Toon Force which Toon Force depending on it's use is always an unpredictable wild card can spin things to work in Flint's Favor

Flint FRA.
Voting Flint

While Kris does take EXP category, that EXP mainly ties into this Dark World Persona. We've never really seen that EXP be put into full effect for his Light World counterpart so what Kris would be doing and how he would be doing it isn't without speculation.
Also while Kris does have the home advantage I'm not sure how that's gonna do. Kris' overall battle strategy doesn't involve making use of his surroundings, stealth takedown attack's or deception tactics. All he ever does is walk up to his opponent and fist fight em' so doubt home field would change that.

Flint doesn't have the EXP Kris has but he does have EXP facing multiple adversaries (sometimes even multiple opponents at once) so holding his own against Kris shouldn't be out of the realm of possibility especially considering acrobatics.
He also has Genius Intelligence that allows him to come up with convoluted plans of attacks and unlike Kris, Flint makes full use of his environment and the things around him to his advantage
Also Factor in Flint's Limited Toon Force which Toon Force depending on it's use is always an unpredictable wild card can spin things to work in Flint's Favor
Votes counted

Back