• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anne Boonchuy VS Kris (Deltarune) (GRACE)

Kris pulls out SOUL spam and destroys Anne in seconds.

Kris via both sleephax and soul stuff.

Basically, Anne is going to be constantly tired, as Kris' sleep manip is done via staring. This should allow Kris to gain the upper hand, and they can heal if things get tough.

Anna in her incomplete form is considered 8-B and her complete one is 5-A, so im not sure if you made a mistake or if you are limiting Anna to the same tier as Kris.

Also by standart the location they start in his New york so dark world powers would be restricted until he manages to use his powers to turn the area into a dark world, wouldnt that make Kris into fodder for Anna that should be as fast as dark world Kris since the speeds are equalized?

Anna in her incomplete form is considered 8-B and her complete one is 5-A, so im not sure if you made a mistake or if you are limiting Anna to the same tier as Kris.
Anne’s tiers are displayed as this on her profile

Tier: At least 9-B to 9-A, At most 8-B to 8-A | At least 8-B to 8-A, likely Low 7-C, At most High 7-A | Likely 5-A | At least 5-A, likely far higher”

She has is considered 9-A in base which is the form we are using as stated in the OP
Also by standart the location they start in his New york so dark world powers would be restricted until he manages to use his powers to turn the area into a dark world, wouldnt that make Kris into fodder for Anna that should be as fast as dark world Kris since the speeds are equalized?
I mean I guess but the OP stated that Kris’ chapter 2 key is being used so we can naturally assume it takes place in a dark world/they have dark world powers in this scenario lol

Also voting Kris FRA

Tier: At least 9-B to 9-A, At most 8-B to 8-A | At least 8-B to 8-A, likely Low 7-C, At most High 7-A | Likely 5-A | At least 5-A, likely far higher”

She has is considered 9-A in base which is the form we are using as stated in the OP

I mean I guess but the OP stated that Kris’ chapter 2 key is being used so we can naturally assume it takes place in a dark world/they have dark world powers in this scenario lol

Also voting Kris FRA
Counted and I'll vote Kris FRA and Grace has begun.

The same key also includes a 8-B to 8-A which gives her an advantage.

Also voting Kris FRA
The same key also includes a 8-B to 8-A which gives her an advantage

The OP states SBA which means the local is normal New york he can use his dark world key in case he summuns the dark world to the battlefield which he can just probably not before he is killed by Anne.

Im ok either ways but i think that if you want a specific location you need to specify otherwise SBA is what counts

The same key also includes a 8-B to 8-A which gives her an advantage.

The same key also includes a 8-B to 8-A which gives her an advantage

The OP states SBA which means the local is normal New york he can use his dark world key in case he summuns the dark world to the battlefield which he can just probably not before he is killed by Anne.

Im ok either ways but i think that if you want a specific location you need to specify otherwise SBA is what counts
He stated both are 9-A. She can’t automatically become a 8-B mid battle lol. Tbh, both of the issues that you’re stating are minor issues that we can naturally make assumptions and use common sense about. Sure the OP could’ve stated it takes place in a dark world but would we even be having this debate if it didn’t take place in a dark world lol

Also sorry if I sound a bit harsh

He stated both are 9-A.
To which you said it was refering to her base form in which she is not just 9-A she is 8-B if you were refering to her base key then you use all that the character can use in that key.
She can’t automatically become a 8-B mid battle lol.
She wouldnt become 8-B mid battle she would be 8-B from the start.
Tbh, both of the issues that you’re stating are minor issues that we can naturally make assumptions and use common sense about. Sure the OP could’ve stated it takes place in a dark world but would we even be having this debate if it didn’t take place in a dark world lol

Also sorry if I sound a bit harsh
Lets say you make a fight between a 1 exaton character and a 100 exaton character how exacly is that a minor issue?
This is not one of those scenarios like for example Kirito from sword art online where he is powerless in the normal world and he needs a specific machine to activate his powers, Kris can change the battlefield to a dark world its part of his normal powers so you saying the battle makes no sense outside the dark world is a bad opinion.
This fight would resemble someon like Kaguya from Naruto that has the power to change the dimension of the battlefield whenever she wants obviously she is bound by her speed which is the same case here Kris can change the battlefield whenever he wants to he is just bound bu the time he takes to do so.
You know what makes no sense? Its making a fight between 2 characters in which one is so limited that its barely thhat character at all its almost like those guys who say "take his arm off to make it fair" you are using Anna's base form and you still limit her base form to "equalize" the destructive power then you equalize their speed and now different from what the OP says you still want to give another advantage to Kris.

To which you said it was refering to her base form in which she is not just 9-A she is 8-B if you were refering to her base key then you use all that the character can use in that key.

She wouldnt become 8-B mid battle she would be 8-B from the start.

Lets say you make a fight between a 1 exaton character and a 100 exaton character how exacly is that a minor issue?
This is not one of those scenarios like for example Kirito from sword art online where he is powerless in the normal world and he needs a specific machine to activate his powers, Kris can change the battlefield to a dark world its part of his normal powers so you saying the battle makes no sense outside the dark world is a bad opinion.
This fight would resemble someon like Kaguya from Naruto that has the power to change the dimension of the battlefield whenever she wants obviously she is bound by her speed which is the same case here Kris can change the battlefield whenever he wants to he is just bound bu the time he takes to do so.
You know what makes no sense? Its making a fight between 2 characters in which one is so limited that its barely thhat character at all its almost like those guys who say "take his arm off to make it fair" you are using Anna's base form and you still limit her base form to "equalize" the destructive power then you equalize their speed and now different from what the OP says you still want to give another advantage to Kris.
This debate is pointless. We are using the 9-A extent of Anne’s power in this debate to where do this match. If we couldn’t do that, we wouldn’t be having this match/debate in the first place. There’s about a few hundred matches just like this one out there, so if you have a major issue about it you can make a CRT and propose to change it. If it gets changed where we HAVE to use the full extent of each characters power, I’ll adjust to the wikis new standards. But tbh it’d make her 9-B- 9-A tier’s pointless.

Otherwise Grace has ended and this debate is over. I’m just stating that we are using the 9-A extent of both characters in this scenario to make it fair.

I especially let clear my concerns about being a mistake or if you were limiting her power for Kris to which you said

You specifically said we were using her base form to which i said that hr base form is not just 9-A its also 8-B to 8-A. You started this debate by answering something you dont know the answer since you are not the one who created the OP as such its your problem.

I disagreed with the conclusion at which you came by and i proceded to say why i disagree and you seem to be making excuses instead of actually giving proper arguments so as far as i see it this is not a debate you are justmaking up excuses for why the OP should be the way you imagined it.

I especially let clear my concerns about being a mistake or if you were limiting her power for Kris to which you said

You specifically said we were using her base form to which i said that hr base form is not just 9-A its also 8-B to 8-A. You started this debate by answering something you dont know the answer since you are not the one who created the OP as such its your problem.

I disagreed with the conclusion at which you came by and i proceded to say why i disagree and you seem to be making excuses instead of actually giving proper arguments so as far as i see it this is not a debate you are justmaking up excuses for why the OP should be the way you imagined it.
Ah okay I’m sorry I see what you’re saying. I wasn’t trying to make up excuses, I’m just stating what I’ve seen happen in a lot other threads. I still believe we can use any specific tier for Anne can’t we? I do see what you’re saying about Anne tho, but I don’t think it limits us to making just at her full potential power. We can use limited versions of the character.

I apologize for getting harsh, shouldn’t have done that and actually saw out what you were saying. I just thought this was a cool matchup and didn’t want it to go to waste.

Ah okay I’m sorry I see what you’re saying. I wasn’t trying to make up excuses, I’m just stating what I’ve seen happen in a lot other threads. I still believe we can use any specific tier for Anne can’t we? I do see what you’re saying about Anne tho, but I don’t think it limits us to making just at her full potential power. We can use limited versions of the character.

I apologize for getting harsh, shouldn’t have done that and actually saw out what you were saying. I just thought this was a cool matchup and didn’t want it to go to waste.
Im very new around here my account was finally accepted a few days ago but i think it is permited to use as long as the OP specifically says so. Im not sure but if the battle is already over you should have closed this before instead of just letting this open.

Im trying to be as fair as possible including i didnt actually took any side during the whole debate i let clear i disagree with the conclusion because of the rules i read in the SBA page

Im very new around here my account was finally accepted a few days ago but i think it is permited to use as long as the OP specifically says so. Im not sure but if the battle is already over you should have closed this before instead of just letting this open.

Im trying to be as fair as possible including i didnt actually took any side during the whole debate i let clear i disagree with the conclusion because of the rules i read in the SBA page
Completely understandable. Yes in my experience on the wiki, if the op specifically states it, I believe it’s fine. SBA is only for everything the OP doesn’t specify.

I didn’t think you took sides, as neither did I, we just wanted the debate to completely fair with the rules and knowledge we were given in our experience.

Back