• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Making this match now that Iron Man actually has an 8-C key.

IRON MAN vs KRIS
  • Battle takes place in a field, 10 meters away from each other.
  • Mark 5 Iron Man and Chapter 2 Kris are being used.
  • Speed is equalized.
Iron Man is scaling to 0.356 tons, with a maximum output of 0.435 tons.

Kris is scaling immensely above 0.30 tons.

Iron Man:
Kris: 7 (Fezzih_007, JustANormalLemon, Recon1511, Marvel_Champion_07, LeoEpicGamer8910, One-Mastor, Bruh)
Inconclusive:
2DyPQ43_d.webp

Last edited:
How much does Kris scales for the 30 tons? Because to make for the difference of 11.6x AP difference, It would need to be a lot.

Almost sure this is a stomp, Iton man starts flying and outranges Kris with projectile spam
It can't really fly as well as other armors, this armor is really basic, and let's be honest Iron Man likes to go hand-to-hand against his opponents, that's just how he fights.

Also Kris has Yellow Mode.

Last edited:
It can't really fly as well as other armors, this armor is really basic, and let's be honest Iron Man likes to go hand-to-hand against his opponents, that's just how he fights.

Also Kris has Yellow Mode.
Rven with yellow mode, Kris range is at best 10 meters (with his normal atacks :V)

And I don't remenber much of this armour, It's from with movie?

How much does Kris scales for the 30 tons? Because to make for the difference of 11.6x AP difference, It would need to be a lot.
I'm a bit confused by your question because the difference between 0.30 tons and 0.356 tons is only like 1.18x.

Kris scales far above 0.30 tons, being much stronger than in Chapter 1 where they could already one-shot people who can no-sell a 0.30 tons explosion.

Oh, i read It wrong then.

Anyway, i think in close combat Tony take this, using his information analysis to analysize Kris attack patterns, and from range he can use his missels to Win.

I don't think this suit have the technology to do this analysis (like the one he did against Cap), since that was the Mark 46.

Yes I know the profile list that ability on the Mark 2-5, which is strange, though even with that I don't think he would be able to analyze what's practically magic (Kris's weird long range melee attacks).

He doesn't have heavy weaponry as well, but he does have the repulsors (though Whiplash can deflect them).

Hard to say, as Kris has some armor and it doesn't give them any extra protection against soul attacks (or even a shield, but that might just be gameplay mechanics).

I think Iron Man should be fine as long as he doesn't get hit in a part of his actual body.

Hmm, this kinda hard actually

I don't see on the Power and abilities sections, but Kris can heal by eating good right?

I think i gonna vote them since, they can heal themself of Iron Man demage, while also giving demage to him, tiring Iron Man out.

Even with the info analytisis and missiles, i think Kris can outlast him If that's the case.

Vote counted, just keep in mind that Mark 5 relies on energy from Tony's own chest unit, so he has a more limited amount of energy at his disposal.

Imma vote for Tony via range, inteligence, arguably better Cqc skills and flight. His blast being deflected by Whiplash is more of a feat for Whiplash then a weakness for Tony considering the blasts are pure energy and i dont see any indication on Kris's profile that would allow him to deflect that. Though Kris higher LS, soul hax will prove the most problems, there's the healing via food and....dancing? But Tony will figure the mechanics and abuse them quickly with his intelligence (preventing him from dancing or eating by destroying his food or keeping Kris too occupied with attacks to properly dance)

Kris has better feats dodging all kinds of projectiles from multiple different directions, with the projectiles being sometimes even 4 times faster than Kris themselves.

Plus their shield should be impervious to any kind of attack Iron Man throws, so I'm starting to think that spamming long range attacks might be useless considering the things Kris has dodged and how they usually fight.

As for Cqc combat, Kris can spam Big Shots to keep their distance, they are not only strong but they can push away robots of hundreds of tons.

Lastly, they also have some abilities that only requires Kris looking at Iron Man to work, like Check, Hypnosis, and Glare.

Kris has better feats dodging all kinds of projectiles from multiple different directions, with the projectiles being sometimes even 4 times faster than Kris themselves.

Plus their shield should be impervious to any kind of attack Iron Man throws, so I'm starting to think that spamming long range attacks might be useless considering the things Kris has dodged and how they usually fight
Why would the shild be impervious? They still take damage whem shilded up

And Iron Man atacks have huge AOE

I don't really see how projectile spam does anything against Deltarune characters who have dealt with several types of Danmaku...

I think Kris should eventually win this

Why would the shild be impervious? They still take damage whem shilded up
That's more like gameplay mechanics, in a cutscene it's shown to be able to block completely an attack from King without any damage.
And Iron Man atacks have huge AOE
There are some attacks like that in Deltarune, although I don't see Mark 5 having big attacks of that type, the suit is really basic compared to all the other except the very first suit.

Oh, also the attack would still need to be in point-blank to hurt Kris, even if Iron Man were to launch a massive blast where Kris would get caught, it probably won't damage them at all as shown here.

Last edited:
At this point what can Tony even do then? He has no wincon. Does his other 8-C suits fair any better?

Voting Kris, Yellow mode let's him hit Iron Man if he try to camp him out, forcing Iron man into directly combat where Kris has the clear advantage

That's not how that work my friend, everything can happen in battle, this is just a decisive win
Like how can Tony win then. His very limited projectiles get dodge/blocked, he's outhax, his superior Cqc gets negged by LS and shields and any damage he manages to accumulate is offset by healing. I don't even know if this suit can fly or not so if anything he's the one getting projectile spam

He should be able to fly, as even the Mark 1 was able to, just not as good as other superior armors.
Does his other 8-C suits fair any better?
The other 8-C suits are scaling 4 to 6 times stronger than what Kris is scaling to, that's why I used this "new" Mark 5 key, and was forced to delete Kris's inconclusive match against Captain America.

One thing to note about every match with Iron Man is that while the suits are durable, Tony is still very much squishy inside. As the suit gets more and more damaged, it'll only take one good hit from Kris for Tony to go from slightly injured to outright dead while the reverse can not be said for Kris(also healing)

Last edited:
Like how can Tony win then. His very limited projectiles get dodge/blocked, he's outhax, his superior Cqc gets negged by LS and shields and any damage he manages to accumulate is offset by healing. I don't even know if this suit can fly or not so if anything he's the one getting projectile spam
Just think It like a deltarune boss fight, yee, Krisk won thouse, but we can also loose them, to Iron Man to win he just need a bit of luck and Kris messing up some times, that's how decisive wins work

Bump, I think the match is still fair (it's not like if Kris one-shots or the match ends up quickly, but I do think they will end up winning eventually).

Back