• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU changes. Edit: Looks like we need to finalize some stuff and we need to do more work on the calcs

1. The sokovia calc is negged due to the fact we don't know how he would crack, it can be 1/2 or 1/10.

2. Apparently his attack isn't High 6-C due to the fact he only destabilized the core

3. Scales to no one

1. By "accepting" the Sokovia calc I mean the High 7-C calculation of Thor tanking the explosion.

2. Oic.

3. Base Thor broke through like 10 of Surtur's chains in a bad position easily while the dragon struggled to break one chain for over a minute.

I believe we can't use earthquake calcs for such small areas anymore.

The areas to small for an earth quake calc, in the script it talks about sutur peircing asgard crystaline core which is why the explosion was blue, it wasn't his own power. Further even if it was under his power he'd only gain 6c ap via sucide move, as he can't survive the blast.

Abalation speed is a whole lot lower than what's currently suggested, though. Also, the meteors do visibly slow down when they hit Iron Man, so I think KE is still valid but the speed should be lowered massively.

Using 4,000 m/s gets 4.25 megatons, or Small City level+.

Using entry velocity (7800 m/s) gets 8.3 megatons, or City level.

Eh, it's to do with him using a stone that more often then not opens portals, yes it looks different to his normal protals but he's never used the stone to move that kind of mass before, even then his portals are usually edged in blue energy I can see why others make the assumption I did. Like I said though enough people disagreed so Im dropping the issue, just explaining why people have this issue.

ByAsura said:
Abalation speed is a whole lot lower than what's currently suggested, though. Also, the meteors do visibly slow down when they hit Iron Man, so I think KE is still valid but the speed should be lowered massively.

Using 4,000 m/s gets 4.25 megatons, or Small City level+.

Using entry velocity (7800 m/s) gets 8.3 megatons, or City level.
I think the meteors slowing down is just cinematic timing, we see Star-Lord and others being tossed up in slow-motion.

They loose their blue aura and appear much slower. Even if it is cinematic timing, they still move far slower.

Those downgrades have been a continous trainwreck of emotions.

From repulsion, to desperation, to hate, to enlightment, to sadness, to hope, to joy and depression...

Part of the journy is at the end...... I don't recall the rest of quote from back then.

There are dozen of supporters of the verse, yet we are the only asses here.

No way Thanos, this shiet ain't balanced.

Back