• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU changes. Edit: Looks like we need to finalize some stuff and we need to do more work on the calcs

So 7-B would go to....

Base Thor, Base Hulk, Hulkbuster Iron Man, Giant Man, the sorcerers, SW, Vision, the black order besides ebony maw

6-C would go to...

IW and Endgame Iron Man, IW and Fat Thor, Professor hulk and IW/ragnarok hulk, hela, IW Strange, Thanos, Odin, Surtur, Fenris

High 7-C I think

High 7-C knocked out Thor, and his approved Low 7-B calc was done with Stormbreaker.

Pen@ You bastard! I will downgrade them first OVO.

Yeah, 7-B (Feats were recalced giving that Tier) for Pre-IW, 6-C Post-IW.

Newendigo said:
Pen@ You bastard! I will downgrade them first OVO.
Yeah, 7-B (Feats were recalced giving that Tier) for Pre-IW, 6-C Post-IW.
@Wendigo Let the race begin!!!!

Was it 7-b his storm creation feat was post stormbreaker and high 7c knocked thor out.

Its not just that we don't know how thor would fragment the land mass, he could crack it in half/thirds/fifths, (Heck tony even says crack. we cant say thor can actually frag the thing) The feat never happens so we don't know how destructive thors hit would be.

Tony asked if Thor could hit the city.

FRIDAY responded that it would just crack and would still be devastating.

Pen@ I'm gonna remove your boomer powers.

Anyone that is worthy enough for the boomerang will have the power of a boomer.

Newendigo said:
I'm gonna remove your boomer powers.
Anyone that worthy enough for the boomerang will have the power of a boomer.
The boomerang was never the source of my powers, it was simply a means to channel them your attempts to weaken me have only made me stronger!

@Spino

How, friday implies thor can only crack it and we never see the feat, we don't know how destructive thors hit would be, he could crack it into fourths/fifths/in half, don't know how we would calc something that never happens and is never explored. Nor can we really do anything with the devestating statment as again it's not elaborated...

Spliting the city in half would be the best guess

Cracking it into 4 pieces would drastically be less powerful, methinks.

Pen@ There is nothing complex for hitting something.

And there's not part of the city that is stronger or weaker than the rest. Bang it in any side, same climax.

(Methinks).

Back