• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The master fister gets a gud file(Doomfist revision)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Old profile

New profile.

Basically, Doom's Old profile, while not shit, isn't good. This is his fully referenced new profile that is 11,324 Bytes and about 1 or 2 thousand of those are his speech for his second quote.

Last edited:
Acrobatics (Jumped high enough in the Numbani airport to be able to slap the ceiling as was described as having catlike reflexes[5])
Pretty sure that jumping high and having good reflexes wouldn’t be acrobatics.

Should be superior to Hammond, who can do this, as he is far superior to R-7000 Ravager Units who can fight Junker Queen- who fought and won against Hammond[13]- but are overall inferior to her[14]
You could probably condense this down. Something like “Far superior to R-7000 Ravager Units (with an explanation as to why he’s superior to them), who can fight Junker Queen, but are overall inferior to her” and link to Junker Queen’s profile.

and should be far superior to OR-14s capable of completely overpowering Reinhardt, who can do this
You should explain why Doom should be superior to the OR-14s.

Pretty sure that jumping high and having good reflexes wouldn’t be acrobatics.

You could probably condense this down. Something like “Far superior to R-7000 Ravager Units (with an explanation as to why he’s superior to them), who can fight Junker Queen, but are overall inferior to her” and link to Junker Queen’s profile.

You should explain why Doom should be superior to the OR-14s.
Jumping good is considered acrobatics last I checked, and Doomfist does a lot of that

I'd rather link the calculation on the profile so people can very easily find where to go to instead of having to go to the verse page or like 2 seperate profiles to get the value so.

Doomfist shreds OR-15s in all aspects, which are upgraded versions of OR-14s, should be pretty clear

Jumping good is considered acrobatics last I checked, and Doomfist does a lot of that
The Acrobatics page doesn’t say that, so…
I'd rather link the calculation on the profile so people can very easily find where to go to instead of having to go to the verse page or like 2 seperate profiles to get the value so.
Fair. You should still add an explanation for how Doom is superior to the Ravaher Units.
Doomfist shreds OR-15s in all aspects, which are upgraded versions of OR-14s, should be pretty clear
You should actually explain that in the section instead of just saying “should be superior”.

The Acrobatics page doesn’t say that, so…

Fair. You should still add an explanation for how Doom is superior to the Ravaher Units.

You should actually explain that in the section instead of just saying “should be superior”.
Pretty sure Samurai Jack has acrobatics for jumping good, but he doesn't have any justification so eh, regardless, I'd argue that being able to jump, what, 10-20 meters into the air should be considered a form of acrobatics

Added

Added

Though you could argue he has hypermobility for being capable of changing the direction of his momentum in-game via teching his punch to cancel with a press of the spacebar for PC players, to the point of being able to round corners

I'll add the Hypermobility justification(Along with a reference) and fix the Grammer on the Acrobatics, just for more quality

Looks fine as well. You need one more staff approval, and you're good to implement them.

Just jumping high isn't acrobatics, but LS. However, Doomfist has air attacks and can shoot while jumping, that's enough for acrobatics.

The profile has some misplaced commas here and there, where there should be dots instead.

His intelligence doesn't have a rating, but either gifted or genius should work.

Just jumping high isn't acrobatics, but LS. However, Doomfist has air attacks and can shoot while jumping, that's enough for acrobatics.

The profile has some misplaced commas here and there, where there should be dots instead.

His intelligence doesn't have a rating, but either gifted or genius should work.
That should be all changes

Page is good to go now
Am I clear to apply?

Back