• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Realm of the Mad God: Verse-wide destruction

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
The first verse I ever took over on the wiki is also the... third verse rebuild from the ground up.

7-C is calc stacking, next.

7-B is also calc stacking.

But lets talk about the other feats.

Oryx has a statement of destroying a city!
This takes 3 seconds at minimum. This isn't good.

Void Entity and Marble Colossus can destroy realms
In unknown timeframes
so, the ratings for our mid and high-god tiers are bunk, so what do we replace them with?

Well, unfortunately in the lack of better feats, mid and high-tiers are downgraded to 9-A+ and 8-C respectively, cause if you want to tell me that a scaling chain of over 75 ******* characters isn't crossing a 0.75x gap, then Jesus christ...

But basically anything rated as 7-C right now becomes 9-A+ and anything rated at 7-B(AKA anything that doesn't remotely scale to O2) becomes 8-C.

But what about those who do scale to Oryx?

Well I have this here 8-A+ calculation- oh, and a "likely far higher" because of the city and island shit for Oryx and VE.

Oh, and speed is slightly bunk as well, we rate Lightning as just Massively Hypersonic, not Massively Hypersonic+ and certainly not upscaling into Sub-rel.
New profile
Old Profile

I'm guessing after "Casually made an island spanning" there should be 'earthquake' written there.

This takes 3 seconds at minimum. This isn't good.
Divide the energy by 3 then

7-B is also calc stacking.

Which part of this are you reffering to as calc stacking

If it's measuring its movement as the same as lightning then that's a valid way find speed for video games

I agree it needs a video showcasing it as well as proof it meets the standards for lightning but the speed found if relevant can be used

Divide the energy by 3 then
He'd be 8-A. He can definitely destroy a city in moments lol, especially considering I'm being very generous and this could actually be 3 minutes going by what a moment ment in the olden days
Which part of this are you reffering to as calc stacking

If it's measuring its movement as the same as lightning then that's a valid way find speed for video games

I agree it needs a video showcasing it as well as proof it meets the standards for lightning but the speed found if relevant can be used
Massively Hypersonic isn't a stated speed. It's an assumed one because of scaling. Actually calving it's speed got Peak Human. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark-Carioca/Rock_Dragon_(ROTMG)_KE_recalc

I’m fine with MHS (not for calcs) but yea I don’t think you can universally apply it to everything as some things are limited by game mechanics such as the lightning as you can’t exactly expect a human behind a keyboard to react to something that should be going at MHS speeds.

He'd be 8-A. He can definitely destroy a city in moments lol, especially considering I'm being very generous and this could actually be 3 minutes going by what a moment ment in the olden days
City level divided by 180 still isnt 8-A lol
Massively Hypersonic isn't a stated speed. It's an assumed one because of scaling. Actually calving it's speed got Peak Human. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark-Carioca/Rock_Dragon_(ROTMG)_KE_recalc
Calc it in comparison to the lightning in game then

The original calc just says it can move relative to the lightning but doesn't provide any clips backing up their claim

If a clip exist of that then we could use it to scale the speed of the worm properly

City level divided by 180 still isnt 8-A lol
How do you know it'd be City level? How do you even know the size of the cities mentioned? "Mightiest cities" could mean something much different considering the fact RotMG's planet, just counting the islands and not any real ocean is 4291397.58 ******* Kilometers in diameter! That is 107.26616792061x the size of our earth and that is the biggest ******* lowball! But... then you realize, the biggest a land area has gotten in RotMG is about 22 Kilometers... Tokyo is 7000 Kilometers.

So... no. No matter how you slice it, you aren't getting Tier 7 Oryx.
Calc it in comparison to the lightning in game then

The original calc just says it can move relative to the lightning but doesn't provide any clips backing up their claim

If a clip exist of that then we could use it to scale the speed of the worm properly
Okay, here's the scoop, why the feth would we desperately compare lightning that's at a shitty angle for comparison in the first place to something that is hard as **** to even get a remotely good shot of cause it moves like a cocaine addict cat?

How do you know it'd be City level? How do you even know the size of the cities mentioned? "Mightiest cities" could mean something much different considering the fact RotMG's planet, just counting the islands and not any real ocean is 4291397.58 ******* Kilometers in diameter! That is 107.26616792061x the size of our earth and that is the biggest ******* lowball! But... then you realize, the biggest a land area has gotten in RotMG is about 22 Kilometers... Tokyo is 7000 Kilometers.
Because that's the baseline we assume when there's a statement about destroying something

If someone says they can destroy a building we assume building level unless we have anything to contradict that statement

You just gave even better evidence why it should be 7-B as well by stating that their planet is far larger than ours so larger cities seems perfectly appropriate too
Okay, here's the scoop, why the feth would we desperately compare lightning that's at a shitty angle for comparison in the first place to something that is hard as **** to even get a remotely good shot of cause it moves like a cocaine addict cat?
I didn't say it would be easy

But the reason you would do it would be because it would be a whole lot higher than the lowball you currently have

Because that's the baseline we assume when there's a statement about destroying something

If someone says they can destroy a building we assume building level unless we have anything to contradict that statement

You just gave even better evidence why it should be 7-B as well by stating that their planet is far larger than ours so larger cities seems perfectly appropriate too
The largest landmass we've ever seen in RotMG is 22 Kilometers. 318.181818182x smaller than Tokyo. The size of the planet is 22 multiplied by 2 million from Oryx's statement of millions of realms being under his dominion. I'm not going to assume some big ass city we've never even seen a trace of exists when we've seen what is basically the biggest city of the bunch. The Shatters.

We also don't know the method, so we can't just say "oh explosive!" Or something else like that, because that is one big ass assumption we aren't told anything about.
I didn't say it would be easy

But the reason you would do it would be because it would be a whole lot higher than the lowball you currently have
I'm saying it'd be damn near impossible because of the angle the game is at. You can't even properly calc how far the clouds are from the ground because the angle is that ******* jank. Read up on why XYZ stats are used for the verse and where that comes from before you decide that the clouds from The Ghost Ship are calcable.

The largest landmass we've ever seen in RotMG is 22 Kilometers. 318.181818182x smaller than Tokyo. The size of the planet is 22 multiplied by 2 million from Oryx's statement of millions of realms being under his dominion. I'm not going to assume some big ass city we've never even seen a trace of exists when we've seen what is basically the biggest city of the bunch. The Shatters..
Realms are planet sized dimensions not islands on a singular planet…. Also you’re trying to use a ******* game which can’t show the full scope of things due to limitations. Going by what’s strictly in the game and ignoring “huh it’s way more likely there are bigger things than what is portrayed!” is just stupid. It’s just downplay to be downplay and not even taking the reasonable lowball. If it’s said to be a city then use the baseline city or perhaps even small city level value and divide by 180.

Realms are planet sized dimensions not islands on a singular planet…. Also you’re trying to use a ******* game which can’t show the full scope of things due to limitations. Going by what’s strictly in the game and ignoring “huh it’s way more likely there are bigger things than what is portrayed!” is just stupid. It’s just downplay to be downplay and not even taking the reasonable lowball. If it’s said to be a city then use the baseline city or perhaps even small city level value and divide by 180.
Oh? What about the Sprite World? That's a Realm the size of a star! What about the Third Dimension? That's a Realm the size of a Universe! And The Void is a complete unknown!

Point is, you're kidding yourself if that extreme is what you get from the random shit we have on the realms Oryx has taken over.

But sure, let's play your game for a second!

Oryx, with no Dimensional Travel(ATT or you probably would've listed that and not doubted me on it's inclusion) or support mind you, went into one Realm to get Shaitan deep in the core of the planet, and then went to another Realm to gather up Skuld, and then to another to gather up Ruthven. And, by the way, Oryx's PnA not including Dimensional Travel ATT is all you. You who had weeks to sit there and think about Oryx's PnA, and then over a month before I dropped this, your Cosmology scaling does not line up with your PnA.

Last edited:
If it’s said to be a city then use the baseline city or perhaps even small city level value and divide by 180.
Hey, wanna know something even funnier? You can't get Tier 7 without a calc! It would be literally against site standard if I did that!

Oh? What about the Sprite World? That's a Realm the size of a star! What about the Third Dimension? That's a Realm the size of a Universe! And The Void is a complete unknown!

Point is, you're kidding yourself if that extreme is what you get from the random shit we have on the realms Oryx has taken over.

But sure, let's play your game for a second!

Oryx, with no Dimensional Travel or support mind you, went into one Realm to get Shaitan deep in the core of the planet, and then went to another Realm to gather up Skuld, and then to another to gather up Ruthven. And, by the way, Oryx's PnA not including Dimensional Travel is all you. You who had weeks to sit there and think about Oryx's PnA, and then over a month before I dropped this, your Cosmology scaling does not line up with your PnA.
Wanna know what supports it? Lore. The nexus is literally said to be inbetween dimensions which are also then described to be the realms and can allow people to gain access while not being connected to any of these realms which are all the realms oryx has dominion over. Also stop with the attitude you’re insufferable. There might as well also be an infinite sized planet if we take what you say too since yknow there exists infinite instances (also literally referring to the realms you access from the nexus) of the realm and the reason why everyone is immortal. I recall what everything oryx did to be all on his own realm/planet since not every dungeon area is some sort of dimension. Meanwhile the realms that oryx has dominion over has actual support to be dimensions themselves.

Also stop with the attitude you’re insufferable.
after your Uni RotMG CRT you really want to talk to me about attitude? Your hands ain't exactly clean of that mate!
Wanna know what supports it? Lore. The nexus is literally said to be inbetween dimensions which are also then described to be the realms and can allow people to gain access while not being connected to any of these realms which are all the realms oryx has dominion over. There might as well also be an infinite sized planet if we take what you say too since yknow there exists infinite instances (also literally referring to the realms you access from the nexus) of the realm and the reason why everyone is immortal. I recall what everything oryx did to be all on his own realm/planet since not every dungeon area is some sort of dimension. Meanwhile the realms that oryx has dominion over has actual support to be dimensions themselves.
Yet every dungeon is the same through each Realm and there is constant mention of a "Main Continent of the Realm" from extremely reliable sources such as The Realm Eye. Now we know Jack shit about this main Continent, which is why I haven't brought it up yet, but uh, the fact that the wording is "of the Realm" would imply we're not dealing with Alternate dimensions, and even going against what I brought up, Oryx probably figured out Dimensional Travel at the time of him coming to power, especially considering he had access to the Third Dimension, which is uh, it's a step above what we'd call kosher in terms of hiding your main base from Oryx.
Ok we can use the size of the largest or atleast very large medieval city.
I had to dabble with Medieval sizes on getting Overlord's current tiering, and it is not fun finding any concrete information on Medieval sizes, if you could find something, great, we could use that... but good luck.

Seems rather spiteful and not in good faith no?
If I thought I could keep RotMG in Tier 7 I would have bent over backwards to do it, but to be honest, this is definitely me valuing what I see as accurate, this is me poking and prodding holes in the tiering until I got to where I am now.

I didn't comment on your attitude in the Uni CRT before cause it doesn't matter, long as shit gets done do whatever, nobody's a perfect angel, not you, not me.

If I thought I could keep RotMG in Tier 7 I would have bent over backwards to do it, but to be honest, this is definitely me valuing what I see as accurate, this is me poking and prodding holes in the tiering until I got to where I am now.

I didn't comment on your attitude in the Uni CRT before cause it doesn't matter, long as shit gets done do whatever, nobody's a perfect angel, not you, not me.
I was admittedly having a bad day then but two wrongs don’t make a right. I won’t argue more for tier 7 since right now it’s just a waste of time and will likely not get anywhere. It could potentially be handled in another thread when any potential calc is done and accepted.

What world are you living in?

Tiers are given based on statements alone all the time

It's incredibly common actually
let me express this to you...

This statement is divided by 180, but we're ASSUMING a tier that can't be assumed.

Also, Oryx's method is unknown, so we can't calc it anyway

Then clarify with that first next time instead of saying statement of city busting statement =/ City level
We also don't know the method, so we can't just say "oh explosive!" Or something else like that, because that is one big ass assumption we aren't told anything about.
If you read my arguments you'd see that I, indeed, pointed out the lack of a method

Back