• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overwatch: Big revisions that took a year. or two.

Is weekly clear to do shit?
I guess so, if that new calculation is accepted.

To make myself clear though: Tracer and Genji don't scale to the MFTL stuff, everything else is fine if you source it adequately.

To make myself clear though: Tracer and Genji don't scale to the MFTL stuff, everything else is fine if you source it adequately.
All right, and new Doom profile shall be dropping once i fully clean-up minor shit I'm seeing, so like 3 mins

That took 13 minutes but whatever lol

Junker Queen with higher lifting strength than Zarya? I know it's a calc but seems kinda weird for Zarya with one of their main shticks being the strongest woman in the world being much weaker than JQ.

Junker Queen with higher lifting strength than Zarya? I know it's a calc but seems kinda weird for Zarya with one of their main shticks being the strongest woman in the world being much weaker than JQ.
JQ is Enigmatic, even Sombra has no clue who she is, as said in a voiceline between the two. So people probably don't know who she is.

Plus Queen has better scaling otherwise too.

I know it is late, but would like to add, as much as I enjoy Overwatch, I think MFTL is a bit too much.
Which is why it's not used RN

Also I'm knee-deep in making profiles I actually care for... in fact the only character I care about that I don't have a sandbox for is Mercy.

Back