• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Martian Onions Will Make You CRY - Naruto CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Sharingan and Rinnegan amping a characters' physicals capabilities was never accepted, I even think no one ever created a thread about that. I'll explain why it does and how it'd make the scaling easier.

KN0 Naruto Vs 2-Tomoe Sasuke.
After the 3 Tomoe amp.
Now speed.
Chakra Increase & Consumption.
As Chakra was recently accepted to be equal to strength, a statement from Itachi Shiden can be used now. It's stated that when using a Genjutsu (Kotoamatsukami), the Mangekyo Sharingan uses several times more chakra than the normal Sharingan. And it's even stated that the power of the Sharingan is related to the amount of Tomoe it has. This correlates perfectly with the fact that Sharingan users, like Sasuke, get stronger by the amount of Tomoe it has, like I showed above. The Chakra is related to the Sharingan and Rinnegan again, as both need Chakra to be in use and also to cast Jutsus both eyes give to the user. An example, is when Sasuke comes back from one of Kaguya's dimension and faces a clone of Shin, we see his Rinnegan without Tomoes because of the lack of Chakra. Another example, but for the techniques, is how Nagato and Pain manipulate their chakras to use the same jutsu but in different scales.

Sharingan obviously doesn't add more chakra, it does the opposite actually by using more and more chakra. Having more Chakra doesn't necessarily makes you stronger than the other, but using this chakra does. What Sharingan does is using Chakra to be active and increasing one's physicals

Sasuke Vs Momoshiki.
Sasuke was with his Mangekyo and Rinnegan "disabled" (??), and he was being trashed by Fused Momoshiki. When he and Naruto decides to take Momo seriously, they both used their powers, Naruto used SPSM and Sasuke used his Mangekyo and his Rinnegan. The result was Momo being fodderized by both of them.

Obito With Rinnegan and Without.
Obito without the Rinnegan wasn't that powerful compared to his War Arc self, as Naruto was able to easily survive a kick from him, and he was being easily overpowered by Konan and her paper bombs. But this changed during the War Arc when he got the Rinnegan. Obito was able to handle KCM1 and 2 Naruto (the strongest version of Naruto at that point), Kakashi and Guy. Obito was so strong that Kakashi could only fight him when he Naruto gave him Chakra.

Dual Mangekyo Sharingan (Kamui).
During the climax of the War, Obito and Kakashi uses both MS (Kamui) and it increases the power of it, as well as speed. An example is Madara stating that his attacks are faster than Kamui used by a single user, and using both of them together, with twice the speed, they managed to teleport Obito away.

Madara's Past Strength.
When fully revived by Rinne Tensei, Hashirama stated that Madara was getting his past strength back. And when he said that, Madara was using Sage Mode, wich amps one's strength, dura and more stuff like jutsus. "Past strength" means Madara with his Eternal MS, since that the Madara that Hashi fought in the past. It's even said that Madara would get stronger with the Rinnegans, and Obito even states that with only one, he was able to accomplish a lot of stuff.

Proposal.
Give all Sharingan and Rinnegan users the following:

Statistics Amplification with Sharingan/Rinnegan (The Sharingan/Rinnegan increases one's physicals capabilities). Simple. This also makes the scaling more, huh, complex. Feats performed by Sasuke with the Sharingan does not scale for people who matched Sasuke without the Sharingan, works for all Sharingan and Rinnegan users.

If we have a statement about Sharingan or MS using X amount of Chakra more than the "base form", then we could possibly use it as a multiplier.

Official soundtrack of this thread:

Last edited:
And we are back for some more Naruto CRTs! 🔥

Yes I can agree to this. Even in one of the data books that EMS Sasuke is comparable to KCM

ENN_QX2XYAA_tCf.jpg

As a longtime proponent of Dojutsu empowering its user in all manner of ways, even physically, I completely agree with this.
I'm becoming disillusioned with multipliers in general tbh, but if something valid comes along I have no issues with it.

Regarding the two scans you used for Sasuke 3 tomoe making Naruto bleed, I can't see Naruto's face, is he still in his nine tails chakra enhanced mode?

This could also explain why 5 kage summit sasuke>cm2 hebi, since his eyes evolved plus he was getting "colder" which correlates to his strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back