• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Marauder(DOOM) vs Hank J Wimbleton

Though the Marine may have been slain,it seems that his legacy has continued throughout other timelines within the multiverse.Of course with the memories of a god ringing within every timeline,it’s skeletons are bound to fall out eventually.
The Makyrs have begun their conquest and thirst for human souls regardless.Scouring numerous worlds until an odd phenomena occurred....

They took notice. Something like this has never been achieved by any demon in history. Now what seems like the impossible has been done by a man...or a god?

Sending their very best,the traitors of the Argenta dashed at the opportunity to swarm the ones who slew the false idol their people once worshipped.One of them stumbling upon...him.

Hank J Wimbleton vs The Marauder (DOOM)

Speed equal.

All optional equipment given.

Base 9-A key used.

Fight takes place in hell.

Hank (<0.11 tons)

Marauder(<<0.09 tons)

Incon:

Last edited:
Will respond to this thread in a moment. "Whatever 9-A key fits best here" doesn't give me a lot to work on, though.

Not only does Hank have a slight edge in AP, he's also far better combat-wise. Sure, the Marauder is, if I remember correctly, an ex-Night Sentinel, but Hank has managed to deal with huge hordes of enemies by himself a plethora of times. Not only can he deal with whatever summons the Marauder throws at him (dog excluded because, y'know, spirit stuff), he also has his amps and 9-A weapons, which will make it even harder for the Marauder and the demons to deal with him.

Thanks to the wolf spirit, Marauder will take less damage from the crazy Nevadian, but Hank has shown time and time again that he can endure some absolutely horrid beatings and continue fighting, so the pain reduction won't be enough. Marauder also has an amp, but it requires him to actually hit his target with his axe, and as stated previously, Hank is experienced with having crazy stuff thrown at him, and also has his amp as well. Marauder has his 8-A shield as well, but, again, he has to stop using it if he wants to harm his opponent.

However, the Marauder does have his powerups, meaning he can potentially blitz or AP stomp Hank because of it, giving him an easy victory in this pretty hard matchup. The only problem is, VSBattles members and staff are unsure if Hank's revival is applicable and what-not, so I won't vote until someone can tell me if it can be used or not.

Sure, the Marauder is, if I remember correctly, an ex-Night Sentinel,
He is a high ranking night sentinel at that. He should be similar to a classic Doomguy in skill,but with sword training and what not.

Hank's revival is applicable and what-not, so I won't vote until someone can tell me if it can be used or not.
That wasn’t mentioned as a wincon for Hank in the Doomguy vs Base Hank type deal irrc.So maybe not

Just to add,the Marauder has better mobility options and can resummon dead demons if they fall after 30 seconds.

Hank would also have a problem with the Baron of Hell,who is comparable to the Marauder in strength pressuring him while everything else is going on.

Screenshot_20210114_053957.png

Back